Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Buying Line Art for 40k+ Treasure
Hi, I'm looking for line art of my dragons in exchange for treasure. (Or if you'd like gems, name your ratio and I can try to work something out) Currently my stated price is given above, but if you think the amount is low, please don't be afraid to tell me!

I would like to state what my conditions are as clearly as possible so we can work something great out and have no misunderstandings:

1. I'm looking for line art to practice coloring in for myself, but I am looking to post the colored result in public. However, I will give you 100% credit for the line art and I will link to your account page here and/or any other website you would like.

2. Currently, I'm looking for art of dragons in dragon form.

3. You can choose any of my dragons that you'd like to draw.

4. I would prefer that my commissions get done within a week, but I understand IRL stuff can get in the way. So I don't care about delays as long as you give me a head's up!

5. I'll pay you 20k treasure up front and then 20k upon completion.

If you have any questions about this, please ask! I'm new to buying art this way, so I don't think this is comprehensive.

Anyways, if these terms sound good to you, please post here or send me a PM with a link to your work. (Preferably line art)
Hi, I'm looking for line art of my dragons in exchange for treasure. (Or if you'd like gems, name your ratio and I can try to work something out) Currently my stated price is given above, but if you think the amount is low, please don't be afraid to tell me!

I would like to state what my conditions are as clearly as possible so we can work something great out and have no misunderstandings:

1. I'm looking for line art to practice coloring in for myself, but I am looking to post the colored result in public. However, I will give you 100% credit for the line art and I will link to your account page here and/or any other website you would like.

2. Currently, I'm looking for art of dragons in dragon form.

3. You can choose any of my dragons that you'd like to draw.

4. I would prefer that my commissions get done within a week, but I understand IRL stuff can get in the way. So I don't care about delays as long as you give me a head's up!

5. I'll pay you 20k treasure up front and then 20k upon completion.

If you have any questions about this, please ask! I'm new to buying art this way, so I don't think this is comprehensive.

Anyways, if these terms sound good to you, please post here or send me a PM with a link to your work. (Preferably line art)
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
Reserved
Reserved
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
Oh, I would be willing! I don't have any examples of my lineart without it being coloured, unfortunately, however my style of lineart is pretty distinct even with flat colours thrown on!

Here is a link to my furaffinity for examples! The first three rows are pretty much the most recent examples of my style \m/

@fishspeakers eurf, totally forgot to ping you. hopefully this works after the fact.
Oh, I would be willing! I don't have any examples of my lineart without it being coloured, unfortunately, however my style of lineart is pretty distinct even with flat colours thrown on!

Here is a link to my furaffinity for examples! The first three rows are pretty much the most recent examples of my style \m/

@fishspeakers eurf, totally forgot to ping you. hopefully this works after the fact.
Decepticon_Emblem_by_Probocaster.gif
@fishspeakers, This sounds like fun! Normally I don't really do line-art since I like the messiness of sketches. But I don't think it would be a problem. Currently I don't have anything to do, so time shouldn't be a problem either (:

Here is an example and another one (This one is still completely a sketch).

For further examples there are links to my tumblr and DA in my signature (:
@fishspeakers, This sounds like fun! Normally I don't really do line-art since I like the messiness of sketches. But I don't think it would be a problem. Currently I don't have anything to do, so time shouldn't be a problem either (:

Here is an example and another one (This one is still completely a sketch).

For further examples there are links to my tumblr and DA in my signature (:
tumblr_pvlzf3Gqzz1x1798to1_100.png GRIM
They / Them | +9 Hours
» Challenge Record
» Art Shop | Skin Shop | Adoptables
4b292f9b933dd512659563da7bab5285c0bf3965.png
@fishspeakers ...eh, why ever the heck not? xD Have some things: The older ones are the newest because I made a new folder and went backwards x---x I'm so stupid

http://beingofnature.deviantart.com/gallery/

@Vos your work is really awesome! :-D
@fishspeakers ...eh, why ever the heck not? xD Have some things: The older ones are the newest because I made a new folder and went backwards x---x I'm so stupid

http://beingofnature.deviantart.com/gallery/

@Vos your work is really awesome! :-D
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y