Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Winter wolf cape?
So I've spent hours in the coliseum grinding to get wolf pelts for the winter wolf cape but I'm slowly becoming paranoid that it does not cycle in Swips swap stand anymore. I haven't seen it for months, not that I'm constantly checking but I used to see it every so often.

My question is if anyone has seen it recently or knows anything about it, it would be really helpful.
So I've spent hours in the coliseum grinding to get wolf pelts for the winter wolf cape but I'm slowly becoming paranoid that it does not cycle in Swips swap stand anymore. I haven't seen it for months, not that I'm constantly checking but I used to see it every so often.

My question is if anyone has seen it recently or knows anything about it, it would be really helpful.
@Banjaksed

It hasn't been taken out of rotation. There'd have been an announcement.
@Banjaksed

It hasn't been taken out of rotation. There'd have been an announcement.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
@Greyjoy

Okay cool thank you so much!
@Greyjoy

Okay cool thank you so much!
@Banjaksed

If you're ever unsure, check the Encyclopedia. There's a section for Swipp! c:
@Banjaksed

If you're ever unsure, check the Encyclopedia. There's a section for Swipp! c:
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
@Banjaksed

Have you joined the Swipp Swap Pinglist? Current thread is here.

Looks like this trade showed up yesterday.

@Banjaksed

Have you joined the Swipp Swap Pinglist? Current thread is here.

Looks like this trade showed up yesterday.

I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Greyjoy

Yeh I checked it and winter wolf pelt wasn't there but I was still scared it had retired and it just wasn't on the list for some reason lol ^^"

@Nightwind

Ah no I found an earlier thread and thought I couldn't ping stuff anymore. I didn't know there was another one.
Thank you for linking me the right thread :)
@Greyjoy

Yeh I checked it and winter wolf pelt wasn't there but I was still scared it had retired and it just wasn't on the list for some reason lol ^^"

@Nightwind

Ah no I found an earlier thread and thought I couldn't ping stuff anymore. I didn't know there was another one.
Thank you for linking me the right thread :)