Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Xarilin's Adopts [closed]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22
@Spinelwolf

I have you down! :D
I'll give you my paypal info via messages tomorrow before I start on her! vuv
@Spinelwolf

I have you down! :D
I'll give you my paypal info via messages tomorrow before I start on her! vuv
mO8OIR9.png
toki || 26
she/they
fr+3
pokefarm - help me with clicks!
@Xarilin
Aww, she's so wonderful! :D And thank you for the non-accented version, too - in case I change the accent sometime later (though I loved the way it looks, so I'm definitely using the accented version now!)

*adds herself to new breeds pinglist*
@Xarilin
Aww, she's so wonderful! :D And thank you for the non-accented version, too - in case I change the accent sometime later (though I loved the way it looks, so I'm definitely using the accented version now!)

*adds herself to new breeds pinglist*
...Oh heck, why not XD @Xarilin Dragon(s): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7280015] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/72801/7280015_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment Method: treasure Facing Left or Right?: Left Small Apparel, Accent: could you add a spider on his head so that it would seem he's looking at it? Marva eyes not needed, I love your template :3 And may I ask for a version without the tongue, if it's not much bother? While funny, it would take the attention away from the spider I'm afraid... Sorry for the three new genes again XD I'm a bit too fond of crackle... How much will it be?
...Oh heck, why not XD

@Xarilin
Dragon(s):

7280015_350.png

Payment Method: treasure
Facing Left or Right?: Left
Small Apparel, Accent: could you add a spider on his head so that it would seem he's looking at it? Marva eyes not needed, I love your template :3

And may I ask for a version without the tongue, if it's not much bother? While funny, it would take the attention away from the spider I'm afraid...

Sorry for the three new genes again XD I'm a bit too fond of crackle... How much will it be?
@Valemora

I could always do a version with and without the tongue of course! v0v
I'll be messing with lineart and getting rid of some things but it shouldn't be too much of a problem

I'll just list the spiders as a small apparel, and a teeny bit for the moving of lineart so!
lets say it's 5k for the line art, so it would come out to 87.5kt! :D
I'll put you down~
@Valemora

I could always do a version with and without the tongue of course! v0v
I'll be messing with lineart and getting rid of some things but it shouldn't be too much of a problem

I'll just list the spiders as a small apparel, and a teeny bit for the moving of lineart so!
lets say it's 5k for the line art, so it would come out to 87.5kt! :D
I'll put you down~
mO8OIR9.png
toki || 26
she/they
fr+3
@Xarilin
Aww, thank you! :D I'll send a CR right away!
@Xarilin
Aww, thank you! :D I'll send a CR right away!
@Xarilin

Ahhh! Thank you so much! I think you did very well on his fedora XD
@Xarilin

Ahhh! Thank you so much! I think you did very well on his fedora XD
Havoc_siggy.png
@Xarilin

Thank you so much! Just love the adopts that you do. When I have the funds again, I will be coming back :)
@Xarilin

Thank you so much! Just love the adopts that you do. When I have the funds again, I will be coming back :)
ew9u8Xp.png
@Xarilin
Aww, thank you so much, he's lovely and these spiders are cute (well, as much as spiders can be cute, lol)!

Your adopts are wonderful, can't wait to see the new breeds! :D
@Xarilin
Aww, thank you so much, he's lovely and these spiders are cute (well, as much as spiders can be cute, lol)!

Your adopts are wonderful, can't wait to see the new breeds! :D
@Xarilin Placing another order. Hope you don't mind. [b]Dragon(s)[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22730453] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/227305/22730453_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Payment Method[/b]: USD [b]Facing Left or Right?[/b]: Left [b]Small Apparel, Accent[/b]: n/a IF paying with USD [b]Larger Apparel, Accents[/b]: n/a
@Xarilin
Placing another order. Hope you don't mind.

Dragon(s):

22730453_350.png

Payment Method: USD
Facing Left or Right?: Left
Small Apparel, Accent: n/a

IF paying with USD

Larger Apparel, Accents: n/a
by_coloradoblues__2__by_spinelwolf-dceejqd.png Spin || She/Her || INFP-T || Neutral Good || FR Clock +3
@Spinelwolf

Of course that's fine! :D

I'll put you down once more! <3
@Spinelwolf

Of course that's fine! :D

I'll put you down once more! <3
mO8OIR9.png
toki || 26
she/they
fr+3
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22