Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | In Relation to My Free Dragons
1 2
I just want to make sure that everyone who asked for dragons has received what they asked for. So, I'm going to tag everyone who contacted me here and I want everyone to tell me if I forgot something that they asked for or if they've received everything. Sorry if I'm bothering anyone, I just want to make sure I've covered everything:
-@JCcurlyfries
-@DeathSpecter
-@Drominus
-@Redfern
-@Rafa (I told you that if you didn't get back to me by today that both of the dragons you kinda asked for would be put back on the market. I offered Ivory (that guardian with the brown vipera) to someone else who wanted him also, so he may not be available to grab anymore :/ Linwood is still available though)
-@Megan65
-@lili64
-@Sky93
-@Pryderi
-@FieryRainbows
-@Kaiiso (You wanted Angelica, but somebody had already taken her :/ All I really need to know is if you want a different dragon or if she was the only one you wanted)
-@Amyatzu (My dragons are somewhat better fed, so if you still need three dragons I can give you those)

If you guys could all just get back to me whenever you can, that'd be great ^^ I just want to make sure everyone gets what they asked for
I just want to make sure that everyone who asked for dragons has received what they asked for. So, I'm going to tag everyone who contacted me here and I want everyone to tell me if I forgot something that they asked for or if they've received everything. Sorry if I'm bothering anyone, I just want to make sure I've covered everything:
-@JCcurlyfries
-@DeathSpecter
-@Drominus
-@Redfern
-@Rafa (I told you that if you didn't get back to me by today that both of the dragons you kinda asked for would be put back on the market. I offered Ivory (that guardian with the brown vipera) to someone else who wanted him also, so he may not be available to grab anymore :/ Linwood is still available though)
-@Megan65
-@lili64
-@Sky93
-@Pryderi
-@FieryRainbows
-@Kaiiso (You wanted Angelica, but somebody had already taken her :/ All I really need to know is if you want a different dragon or if she was the only one you wanted)
-@Amyatzu (My dragons are somewhat better fed, so if you still need three dragons I can give you those)

If you guys could all just get back to me whenever you can, that'd be great ^^ I just want to make sure everyone gets what they asked for
@MJANSRN

Feel free to send them over now :)
@MJANSRN

Feel free to send them over now :)
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
@Amyatzu
Alrighty ^^ Will do
Keep an eye out for a crossroads request
@Amyatzu
Alrighty ^^ Will do
Keep an eye out for a crossroads request
@MJANSRN You gave me Grimm a while back, and he is doing well!
@MJANSRN You gave me Grimm a while back, and he is doing well!
Friend me if you love root beer floats!
sk-a497c6d8f9e6dac7a83829ba1b03486d.jpegsk-9510829fdbee11f424c5a329d42659c0.jpeg
@Megan65
I'm glad ^^ Grimm was the only one you wanted, correct? I can't really remember and I want to make sure
@Megan65
I'm glad ^^ Grimm was the only one you wanted, correct? I can't really remember and I want to make sure
@MJANSRN
Yup
@MJANSRN
Yup
Friend me if you love root beer floats!
sk-a497c6d8f9e6dac7a83829ba1b03486d.jpegsk-9510829fdbee11f424c5a329d42659c0.jpeg
@MJANSRN Yep, thank you for everything! <3
@MJANSRN Yep, thank you for everything! <3
7AGqN22.png
water, water everywhere
ping me, or I may not see your message
@MJANSRN could I have more dragons then? Such as RevizeLeburo and Ulteltos? And also, do you have any items left?
@MJANSRN could I have more dragons then? Such as RevizeLeburo and Ulteltos? And also, do you have any items left?
Heyo, I am Sky! I'm 2 hours ahead of FR time.
Click \/ to get to my wishlist.
Wishlist
@Sky93
Both of the dragons you asked for here are breeding at the moment, but I can send them to you in two days ^^""
@Sky93
Both of the dragons you asked for here are breeding at the moment, but I can send them to you in two days ^^""
@MJANSRN k thanks!
@MJANSRN k thanks!
Heyo, I am Sky! I'm 2 hours ahead of FR time.
Click \/ to get to my wishlist.
Wishlist
1 2