Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Buttons not working, including Submit.
Posting this for Alicorn, for obvious reasons:
Quote:
I'm trying to re-list some hatchlings in the AH. I can do everything I ought to be able to do on the page, except when I click "Post Auction", there is no result. I waited a few hours and tried again, same result. I was able to list other dragons earlier today.

Apparently the submit button is broken too, so I'm asking a friend to post this.

She's using Firefox on a mac, if that matters.
Posting this for Alicorn, for obvious reasons:
Quote:
I'm trying to re-list some hatchlings in the AH. I can do everything I ought to be able to do on the page, except when I click "Post Auction", there is no result. I waited a few hours and tried again, same result. I was able to list other dragons earlier today.

Apparently the submit button is broken too, so I'm asking a friend to post this.

She's using Firefox on a mac, if that matters.
We're made of rock, but we're the biggest softies of all. XIvT0rs.png
@AdeleneDawner @Alicorn

Ask her to:

Clear cache and cookies
Disable all plugins and addons and run them one at a time to see if she can isolate a problem causer
Reinstall FF

I had the same issue, only with an HP computer. Reinstalling FF finally did it for me. Good luck!
@AdeleneDawner @Alicorn

Ask her to:

Clear cache and cookies
Disable all plugins and addons and run them one at a time to see if she can isolate a problem causer
Reinstall FF

I had the same issue, only with an HP computer. Reinstalling FF finally did it for me. Good luck!
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
The problem has solved itself by magic o.O
The problem has solved itself by magic o.O
Sometimes I write things.
@Alicorn

Glad to hear that!
@Alicorn

Glad to hear that!
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png