Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] Expensive Fams [W] Scrolls, Vista
1 2
I have an [item=ice sprite] and a [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/592.png[/img]. Any interest? ----- You can pay with [item=messengers scroll], in part. Or sell them to me. :D (Tentative hold on the ice sprite. Talk to me about it.)
I have an Ice Sprite and a 592.png.

Any interest?

You can pay with , in part.

Or sell them to me. :D

(Tentative hold on the ice sprite. Talk to me about it.)
Animated%20Lauren-sm_zpswflpqod1.pngSleeping%20Meroe_zpsgdmhbnxs.gifmaGQFx6.png
@WitchyWriter
How much for the ice sprite?
@WitchyWriter
How much for the ice sprite?
4Qhgora.gif
@CyberGoat I had it in the AH for 3m, but I'm open to negotiation as well as mixed payments.
@CyberGoat I had it in the AH for 3m, but I'm open to negotiation as well as mixed payments.
@WitchyWriter

I'll have to get back to you after I sell some of my dragons. Currently I only have 2.5 million treasure!
@WitchyWriter

I'll have to get back to you after I sell some of my dragons. Currently I only have 2.5 million treasure!
4Qhgora.gif
@CyberGoat Good luck!
@CyberGoat Good luck!
Bump for adjustments.
Bump for adjustments.
@WitchyWriter

how many scrolls would that Skoll be?

since someone else is interested in the ice sprite

I can grind for those scrolls during the wind festival if you'd let me put it on hold?

and I can pay however much treasure/gems you need (since you stated scrolls "in partial") but I rather not go too much

@WitchyWriter

how many scrolls would that Skoll be?

since someone else is interested in the ice sprite

I can grind for those scrolls during the wind festival if you'd let me put it on hold?

and I can pay however much treasure/gems you need (since you stated scrolls "in partial") but I rather not go too much

18310.png

16O8Mgv.gif

mass hatch on June 17, come join !!!!!
@BlackJasper I like to have them in advance, but I suppose we could make a deal...

They go for 250 in the gem marketplace, so at 1:900, that would be 225k. If you want that exchange on scrolls, then that would be 250.
@BlackJasper I like to have them in advance, but I suppose we could make a deal...

They go for 250 in the gem marketplace, so at 1:900, that would be 225k. If you want that exchange on scrolls, then that would be 250.
@WitchyWriter

I'm still kind of new and didn't really make it to the wind festival (only arrived in October) so I don't have any scrolls ><

Yeah, Mistral Jamboree is still really far off so I'd hate to make you hold that long, especially since someone could just buy it right there... and I really rather not pay 100% pure right now, my wallet is still suffering from the spending spree I put myself through a couple weeks ago
@WitchyWriter

I'm still kind of new and didn't really make it to the wind festival (only arrived in October) so I don't have any scrolls ><

Yeah, Mistral Jamboree is still really far off so I'd hate to make you hold that long, especially since someone could just buy it right there... and I really rather not pay 100% pure right now, my wallet is still suffering from the spending spree I put myself through a couple weeks ago
18310.png

16O8Mgv.gif

mass hatch on June 17, come join !!!!!
@BlackJasper Yeah, if you're new and have a life outside of the coli, you're not going to make 250 scrolls. (*chuckle*) Sorry!
@BlackJasper Yeah, if you're new and have a life outside of the coli, you're not going to make 250 scrolls. (*chuckle*) Sorry!
1 2