Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | QUITTING -- TAKE EVERYTHING!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 35 36
@LaurelOfTheRain

Hello there C:

I'm a little late to the party, however would appreciate anything you may have left over ~ apparel, familiars, Baldwin's, etc..............

Thank you so very much & I wish you the best in your future endeavors.
@LaurelOfTheRain

Hello there C:

I'm a little late to the party, however would appreciate anything you may have left over ~ apparel, familiars, Baldwin's, etc..............

Thank you so very much & I wish you the best in your future endeavors.
jA0Unwf.png lfpb_by_anuacyl-d889j33.png 2h6gdhe.png
Leftover Familiars? I'll take them
Leftover Familiars? I'll take them
@LaureloftheRain - I'd love to take any apparel, familiars, and currency you can spare! Good luck out there in the real world!
@LaureloftheRain - I'd love to take any apparel, familiars, and currency you can spare! Good luck out there in the real world!
aaaaaaaaaaa 5282749.png tumblr_inline_or1ablN5hy1r2ao8y_540.png He/Him/His tumblr_inline_or1ab6loQl1r2ao8y_540.png UUJDQlO.gif
@LaurelOfTheRain If you have any skins/accents or apparel I'll gladly take whatever
@LaurelOfTheRain If you have any skins/accents or apparel I'll gladly take whatever
Pixel-Babies.png
@LaurelOfTheRain

I'll gladly take any gems or treasure you have left please!
If you don't have any, can I just get some random apparel? Or, even better, some skins if you've got any
@LaurelOfTheRain

I'll gladly take any gems or treasure you have left please!
If you don't have any, can I just get some random apparel? Or, even better, some skins if you've got any
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
@LaurelOfTheRain
I'd be satisfied to get Shining Goblin, Swallowtail Buttersnake, Sentient Alloy, Featherback Boar or any familiar for my collection. Thanks in advance.
@LaurelOfTheRain
I'd be satisfied to get Shining Goblin, Swallowtail Buttersnake, Sentient Alloy, Featherback Boar or any familiar for my collection. Thanks in advance.
YM7fnsh.gif
@LaureloftheRain May I have anything please :0
I need treasure eek and I have space for dragons ;)
Thank you so much !!
@LaureloftheRain May I have anything please :0
I need treasure eek and I have space for dragons ;)
Thank you so much !!
@LaurelOfTheRain

Are your dragons for grabs too? I would love to shelter Charlotte #28375158. She will fit in with the other fluffbutts just fine!

Thanks and goodbye!
@LaurelOfTheRain

Are your dragons for grabs too? I would love to shelter Charlotte #28375158. She will fit in with the other fluffbutts just fine!

Thanks and goodbye!
the_most_striking_part_of_s_by_lynntv-d6rdrxx.gif
@LaurelOfTheRain Ill take anything! Good luck wherever you go!
@LaurelOfTheRain Ill take anything! Good luck wherever you go!
unknown.png
@LaurelOfTheRain

I would hate to see any of your beautiful dragons be left alone on an abandoned acount. I would be more then happy to take Archlyte, Soryya, Noptia, Rynvlik, Brula, and Garrick. and if there is any money left I would appreciate it so I can expand my lair
@LaurelOfTheRain

I would hate to see any of your beautiful dragons be left alone on an abandoned acount. I would be more then happy to take Archlyte, Soryya, Noptia, Rynvlik, Brula, and Garrick. and if there is any money left I would appreciate it so I can expand my lair
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 35 36