Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Night in the Woods
This game just came out, has anyone played it or heard of it?
It's a story driven indie game about a cat that drops out of college and comes back home after quite a few years of being away.
I've only played about an hour and a half but it's really good so far. The game itself beautiful and the writing is phenomenal.
This game just came out, has anyone played it or heard of it?
It's a story driven indie game about a cat that drops out of college and comes back home after quite a few years of being away.
I've only played about an hour and a half but it's really good so far. The game itself beautiful and the writing is phenomenal.
@rockatansky I've been following this game for like three years and I have the constellation game and the other little one the released. I don't have the money to buy it right now though of steam.

I'm so excited though! How is it?
@rockatansky I've been following this game for like three years and I have the constellation game and the other little one the released. I don't have the money to buy it right now though of steam.

@Rockatansky

!!! i think the art style of the game is amazing!! i really want to get it, but i'll probably refrain for a while. im such a sucker for pretty writing and stunning imagery!

is it worth the money, if I may ask? :o

@Rockatansky

!!! i think the art style of the game is amazing!! i really want to get it, but i'll probably refrain for a while. im such a sucker for pretty writing and stunning imagery!

nSyyjfe.jpg
5iXiC8z.png
gMDuKVs.png
xj6Mn2e.png
6KQB58c.png

i'm syn / neb !
0weZF6S.png fr + 2
0weZF6S.png returning player!

52Gc1G9.png
@synner I would definitely say so! I can't wait to get my hands on it! I love everything about it from the Kickstarter.
@synner I would definitely say so! I can't wait to get my hands on it! I love everything about it from the Kickstarter.
currently playing it. i love the humor and style of the game.
currently playing it. i love the humor and style of the game.
[quote name="Remfaust" date=2017-02-25 19:31:36] @rockatansky I've been following this game for like three years and I have the constellation game and the other little one the released. I don't have the money to buy it right now though of steam. I'm so excited though! How is it? [/quote] It's so good! I've teared up more times than I care to admit. The writing is superb.
Remfaust wrote on 2017-02-25:

It's so good! I've teared up more times than I care to admit. The writing is superb.
[quote name="Synner" date=2017-02-25 21:05:18] @Rockatansky !!! i think the art style of the game is amazing!! i really want to get it, but i'll probably refrain for a while. im such a sucker for pretty writing and stunning imagery! is it worth the money, if I may ask? :o [/quote] Absolutely. I was a little hesitant with the cost myself, but even only after playing an hour and a half I can already tell i'm gonna have to replay it once I'm finished.
Synner wrote on 2017-02-25:
@Rockatansky

Absolutely. I was a little hesitant with the cost myself, but even only after playing an hour and a half I can already tell i'm gonna have to replay it once I'm finished.
i just bought it and im gunna try it out tomorrow or in the weekend at the very least
i just bought it and im gunna try it out tomorrow or in the weekend at the very least
23853.png
beetle1_by_rhvbarb-dbt7klj.gif klaus . they/them

10+ FR Time

990.png