Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Old thread;; closed! I have a new shop!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
[center][font=century gothic][size=7][b][u]Payments[/u][/b][/size][/center] I will take payment in gem equivalents. I also accept any retired apparel, skins, or familiars as payment. A full list is coming soon. Payment in dragons will be accepted, however I do not like exalting dragons, so make sure you offer one that I can use in lore. Payment via Paypal is off limits for now. [center]Will accept as payment; [item=honeycomb fragment] [item=leucistic axolotl][item=nightrage axolotl][item=mudpuppy][item=golden reefprince] any axolotls! [item=blue dragon seaslug][item=tropical seaslug][item=chromodori swimmer] [item=black king]All chess pieces![item=white king] [item=apatite]All minerals (Almandine, Apatite, etc)[item=dolomite geode] [item=carved harpy mask]Masks (materials, trinkets or apparel)[item=earthen masque] Apparel I'm looking for; [item=golden wing silks] (all colors, all pieces) [item=gossamer leg silks] [item=grove sylvan anklets] (all colors, preferably grove, raven, and scarlet)[item=scarlet sylvan wings] [item=mage's nightshade overcoat] (all colors, all pieces) [item=mage's golden socks][/center] Any gem marketplace stuff! (but who would pay with that >->) Festival items! And festival currency! ...And any familiars not in my Bestiary. Give me all your familiars. e-e [center][font=century gothic][size=7][b][u]Notes[/u][/b][/size][/center] I am still a student, and therefore cannot reply during most of the day; complex images will take up to a week, possibly more. Do not rush me. I hold the right to turn down any commissions, and I'm not guaranteed to draw what you want me to. PM me if you have any questions, or ask them here if you wish. [center]Ordering Form[/center] [code=Ordering Form] [b]Username[/b]: [b]Type of Commission[/b]: [b]Character/Dragon to be drawn[/b]: [b]Shading[/b]- Cell, smooth, none: (available for human and dragon headshots, and fullbody non FR only) [b]Notes for the image?[/b]: (facing left/right, flying, expressions, props, etc) [/code][center][/center]
Payments

I will take payment in gem equivalents.
I also accept any retired apparel, skins, or familiars as payment. A full list is coming soon.
Payment in dragons will be accepted, however I do not like exalting dragons, so make sure you offer one that I can use in lore.
Payment via Paypal is off limits for now.
Will accept as payment;
Honeycomb Fragment
Leucistic Axolotl Nightrage Axolotl Mudpuppy Golden Reefprince any axolotls!
Blue Dragon Seaslug Tropical Seaslug Chromodori Swimmer
Black King All chess pieces! White King
Apatite All minerals (Almandine, Apatite, etc) Dolomite Geode
Carved Harpy Mask Masks (materials, trinkets or apparel) Earthen Masque

Apparel I'm looking for;
Golden Wing Silks (all colors, all pieces) Gossamer Leg Silks
Grove Sylvan Anklets (all colors, preferably grove, raven, and scarlet) Scarlet Sylvan Wings
Mage's Nightshade Overcoat (all colors, all pieces) Mage's Golden Socks

Any gem marketplace stuff! (but who would pay with that >->)

Festival items! And festival currency!

...And any familiars not in my Bestiary. Give me all your familiars. e-e

Notes
I am still a student, and therefore cannot reply during most of the day; complex images will take up to a week, possibly more. Do not rush me.
I hold the right to turn down any commissions, and I'm not guaranteed to draw what you want me to.
PM me if you have any questions, or ask them here if you wish.

Ordering Form
Code:
[b]Username[/b]: [b]Type of Commission[/b]: [b]Character/Dragon to be drawn[/b]: [b]Shading[/b]- Cell, smooth, none: (available for human and dragon headshots, and fullbody non FR only) [b]Notes for the image?[/b]: (facing left/right, flying, expressions, props, etc)
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze

Wow! I love these! Can I be on your pinglist? Probably just for free slots (after all of yours are taken), and once your wishlist is done. Question: What's your gem: Treasure ratio? Typicially they are 1:800, but some are lower or higher.

Let me know if you need me to delete this post
@Scryzze

Wow! I love these! Can I be on your pinglist? Probably just for free slots (after all of yours are taken), and once your wishlist is done. Question: What's your gem: Treasure ratio? Typicially they are 1:800, but some are lower or higher.

Let me know if you need me to delete this post
@Lola3227

Ah, thank you! No need to delete your, post, I'm done with adding more posts.
I'll ping you again once my wishlist gets filled out (or you can have a look at the bottom of my clan profile, a lot of things are listed there as well)
I prefer a 1:750 gem:treasure ratio.
@Lola3227

Ah, thank you! No need to delete your, post, I'm done with adding more posts.
I'll ping you again once my wishlist gets filled out (or you can have a look at the bottom of my clan profile, a lot of things are listed there as well)
I prefer a 1:750 gem:treasure ratio.
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze Gee these are really pretty um [b]Username[/b]: Joyday05 [b]Type of Commission[/b]: Dragon Headshots [b]Character/Dragon to be drawn[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29274967] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/292750/29274967_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Shading[/b]- [b]Cell[/b] [b]Notes for the image?[/b]: I would love something showing her personality! Info can be found in her bio, either that or some angst
@Scryzze
Gee these are really pretty um

Username: Joyday05
Type of Commission: Dragon Headshots
Character/Dragon to be drawn:
29274967_350.png

Shading- Cell
Notes for the image?: I would love something showing her personality! Info can be found in her bio, either that or some angst
millie, she/her, minor, time: fr+0
  • currently hyperfixating on dr
@Scryzze You know what? Imma just get one right now. I can expand my lair later. [b]Username[/b]: Lola3227 [b]Type of Commission[/b]: Dragon Headshot [b]Character/Dragon to be drawn[/b]: My icon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29414145] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/294142/29414145_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Shading[/b]- Smooth?? (Can you let me know what this means plz) [b]Notes for the image?[/b]: Facing right, smiling (mouth closed), maybe wisps of purple smoke or something?
@Scryzze
You know what? Imma just get one right now. I can expand my lair later.

Username: Lola3227
Type of Commission: Dragon Headshot
Character/Dragon to be drawn: My icon

29414145_350.png

Shading- Smooth?? (Can you let me know what this means plz)
Notes for the image?: Facing right, smiling (mouth closed), maybe wisps of purple smoke or something?
@Joyday05 You've been added to the list ^^ I'll get working as soon as I can! @Lola3227 Quick visual guide to help! So, here is no shading (and the little image I'll use to show the difference); [img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/85f7/f/2017/056/7/3/shade_examplesbase_by_scryzzethekat-db0cxiu.png[/img] This is smooth shading. [img]http://orig13.deviantart.net/c173/f/2017/056/0/1/shade_examplesmooth_by_scryzzethekat-db0cxjr.png[/img] There's no hard definition between shaded and not, which often gives a rounder appearance. This is cell shading. [img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/9403/f/2017/056/8/9/shade_examplescell_by_scryzzethekat-db0cxj6.png[/img] It's often used in anime and whatnot, and it clearly defines what's in shadow and what's not.
@Joyday05
You've been added to the list ^^ I'll get working as soon as I can!

@Lola3227

Quick visual guide to help!

So, here is no shading (and the little image I'll use to show the difference);
shade_examplesbase_by_scryzzethekat-db0cxiu.png

This is smooth shading.
shade_examplesmooth_by_scryzzethekat-db0cxjr.png
There's no hard definition between shaded and not, which often gives a rounder appearance.

This is cell shading.
shade_examplescell_by_scryzzethekat-db0cxj6.png
It's often used in anime and whatnot, and it clearly defines what's in shadow and what's not.
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
I have a question, do you just draw humans
I have a question, do you just draw humans
@Scryzze

Oooohhhhh. Thanks a lot! I'll stick with the smooth shading, thank you!
@Scryzze

Oooohhhhh. Thanks a lot! I'll stick with the smooth shading, thank you!
@Scryzze [b]Username[/b]: PrismaticSkies [b]Type of Commission[/b]: Dragon headshot [b]Character/Dragon to be drawn[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18166492] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/181665/18166492_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Shading[/b]- Cell, smooth, none: None(?) Whichever was in the example pictures [b]Notes for the image?[/b]: Could you include the silk veil and peace vine?
@Scryzze

Username: PrismaticSkies
Type of Commission: Dragon headshot
Character/Dragon to be drawn:
18166492_350.png

Shading- Cell, smooth, none: None(?) Whichever was in the example pictures
Notes for the image?: Could you include the silk veil and peace vine?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13