Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Hands of fate(Open A Door Game)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@Boltninja75
Path #1, please!
@Boltninja75
Path #1, please!
@Boltninja75 I'll take path 3 please!
@Boltninja75 I'll take path 3 please!
18453.png
+3 hrs
she/her
ravenclaw
infp
i love potc
@nyubai

Sorry u missed out but I'll make a 4th path just for you! ( I don't want anyone to miss out!)
@nyubai

Sorry u missed out but I'll make a 4th path just for you! ( I don't want anyone to miss out!)
tumblr_oq63wbblOV1uxu4o6o2_100.pngtumblr_opuhzoIgnS1uxu4o6o1_250.pngtumblr_oou1ncGkSc1uxu4o6o1_250.png282khew.png
@boltninja75 Aw thank you, I really appreciate it :)
@boltninja75 Aw thank you, I really appreciate it :)
@Bonetrousle 1. You learn alot about the animals that make up your world. You also learnt how to speak some beastclan words and phrases but not very well (at least you tried!) You walk for a another 15 minutes until you see an exit and a [item=longneck scholar] standing in front of it. Using what knowledge you have gained from your readings, you convince it to move and even follow you! @WasabiSwimp 2. Wow rocks are really interesting! You learn just the right temperature to melt gold (1064 degrees C) and the most efficient way to mine! Over time you do start to get bored and actually look for the exit. Whilst searching you run into this dragon called Sapphire [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15588000] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/155881/15588000_350.png[/img] [/url] who helps guide you to the exit. She follows you out and asked to follow you. @Thysteria Firstly you learn what hoplology even means. It turns out it means to study fighting! You learn many new mays to block with your wings and how using your tail could sway a fight. You practice a bit in the library by softly practicing on some of the books. One of the books teaches you a move called [item=ambush] ambush. You make your way to the exit and hope to use it on your enemies. @Nyubai Water is weird. You learn that there are many ways to use water in everyday activities. You also lean that plants can be grown in the air as long as they can catch water. This peaceful track was shorter than the rest but helped calm you down and appreciate water a little more.[item=hydro bolt] [item=drown] [item=noggle] Hope you all enjoyed!
@Bonetrousle
1. You learn alot about the animals that make up your world. You also learnt how to speak some beastclan words and phrases but not very well (at least you tried!) You walk for a another 15 minutes until you see an exit and a Longneck Scholar standing in front of it. Using what knowledge you have gained from your readings, you convince it to move and even follow you!

@WasabiSwimp
2. Wow rocks are really interesting! You learn just the right temperature to melt gold (1064 degrees C) and the most efficient way to mine! Over time you do start to get bored and actually look for the exit. Whilst searching you run into this dragon called Sapphire

15588000_350.png
who helps guide you to the exit. She follows you out and asked to follow you.

@Thysteria
Firstly you learn what hoplology even means. It turns out it means to study fighting! You learn many new mays to block with your wings and how using your tail could sway a fight. You practice a bit in the library by softly practicing on some of the books. One of the books teaches you a move called Ambush ambush. You make your way to the exit and hope to use it on your enemies.

@Nyubai
Water is weird. You learn that there are many ways to use water in everyday activities. You also lean that plants can be grown in the air as long as they can catch water. This peaceful track was shorter than the rest but helped calm you down and appreciate water a little more. Hydro Bolt Drown Noggle

Hope you all enjoyed!
tumblr_oq63wbblOV1uxu4o6o2_100.pngtumblr_opuhzoIgnS1uxu4o6o1_250.pngtumblr_oou1ncGkSc1uxu4o6o1_250.png282khew.png
Oh woah sick! I get to do it a third time! Awesome :D
Oh woah sick! I get to do it a third time! Awesome :D
After exiting the wonderfully extensive library, you find yourself at the entrance of three caves. You determine that all three lead to the other side, but which one will you go through?

The first cave entrance has a pleasant warm breeze blowing through it, and seems to have a calm and inviting glow emanating from it.

The second cave entrance glows with a vibrant phosphorus glow; you determine there is even enough light to read one of the books you got from the library. Cool!

The third cave has a strong, steady breeze blowing through it that carries a voice chanting "Magical energy! Magical energy! Magical energy!" You also notice some extinguished lamps lining the stone walls.
After exiting the wonderfully extensive library, you find yourself at the entrance of three caves. You determine that all three lead to the other side, but which one will you go through?

The first cave entrance has a pleasant warm breeze blowing through it, and seems to have a calm and inviting glow emanating from it.

The second cave entrance glows with a vibrant phosphorus glow; you determine there is even enough light to read one of the books you got from the library. Cool!

The third cave has a strong, steady breeze blowing through it that carries a voice chanting "Magical energy! Magical energy! Magical energy!" You also notice some extinguished lamps lining the stone walls.
@WasabiSwimp I want to go through the second cave entrance please. I can finally get done some much needed reading.
@WasabiSwimp I want to go through the second cave entrance please. I can finally get done some much needed reading.
atnivd.gif
1st please @WasabiSwimp
1st please @WasabiSwimp
tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.pnghttp://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/21383651TbmCF.jpg
@WasabiSwimp I'll take third path!
@WasabiSwimp I'll take third path!
7CBQmFu.gifwIoBSUb.gif7CBQmFu.gif
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19