Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | SUDDEN |Discuss| Human/Fantasy/Dystopia
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
from what I read, I got "will be resuming RPs on the new site." maybe I'm wrong? *shrugs*

@Holi
(I wasn't talking about the characters becoming cats, I was just not wanting to have to ditch my characters if everyone moved over to the new site for the RP and I didn't. the first statement was me saying I'm not a cat person. xD)
from what I read, I got "will be resuming RPs on the new site." maybe I'm wrong? *shrugs*

@Holi
(I wasn't talking about the characters becoming cats, I was just not wanting to have to ditch my characters if everyone moved over to the new site for the RP and I didn't. the first statement was me saying I'm not a cat person. xD)
CAKE? WHAT CAKE?

.|\.^./|.
«'6.=.6'»
'" ^ "'
@Zalva

Ahh, yep, I see where you saw that. Whoops! Well, It's good to know you might be at least trying it out with us. I hope I'll like it, because I don't want to ditch my characters either. :P
@Zalva

Ahh, yep, I see where you saw that. Whoops! Well, It's good to know you might be at least trying it out with us. I hope I'll like it, because I don't want to ditch my characters either. :P
I think what was meant is that when the project is done, Sudden will start back up on here. That's the impression I got anyway
I think what was meant is that when the project is done, Sudden will start back up on here. That's the impression I got anyway
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
[quote] [b]So what have you been busy with?[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/LOARz5b.png[/img] FeralPaws will be a cat adoption site, similar to Flight Rising and LioDen but with it's own spin. Along with having [i]purr[/i]ty cats the website will have a dedicated role-play forum with all the bbcode and whistles. [b]Once that launches I will be recommitting to all my role-plays on the new site.[/b] Once we have a working beta myself, with my team, will be releasing a kickstarter to boost the projects capacity in preparation for traffic. [/quote] @CornixElecti @youngAdel I think @ Zalva is right, it looks like we're going to be starting the RP up on the new site. I could be completely wrong, though.
Quote:
So what have you been busy with?
LOARz5b.png
FeralPaws will be a cat adoption site, similar to Flight Rising and LioDen but with it's own spin. Along with having purrty cats the website will have a dedicated role-play forum with all the bbcode and whistles. Once that launches I will be recommitting to all my role-plays on the new site. Once we have a working beta myself, with my team, will be releasing a kickstarter to boost the projects capacity in preparation for traffic.

@CornixElecti @youngAdel

I think @ Zalva is right, it looks like we're going to be starting the RP up on the new site. I could be completely wrong, though.
Eegh.. i hope not, T>T i wouldn't be able to do it if that happened.

i don't do Rp off Flight Rising.. because i don't have enough time to check other websites.

We will just have to wait until @ Destinystwilight gets back to us about it.. T>T
Eegh.. i hope not, T>T i wouldn't be able to do it if that happened.

i don't do Rp off Flight Rising.. because i don't have enough time to check other websites.

We will just have to wait until @ Destinystwilight gets back to us about it.. T>T
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@Draconequis

I also hope not, you're a great RPer.
@Draconequis

I also hope not, you're a great RPer.
@Holi

oh hahaha thank you so much ^>^

I was looking forward to the RP, but I just.. can't keep track of all the websites honestly T>T***
@Holi

oh hahaha thank you so much ^>^

I was looking forward to the RP, but I just.. can't keep track of all the websites honestly T>T***
The main reason I want to move the RP onto the new site is while I love Flight Rising to bits, I find role-playing on here stressful, something to do with the notifs.
If someone wants to take on this role-play and recreate it I would be more then willing to allow that to happen ^-^

@Draconequis
I feel ya,
If you want to beta test that would be great!
The main reason I want to move the RP onto the new site is while I love Flight Rising to bits, I find role-playing on here stressful, something to do with the notifs.
If someone wants to take on this role-play and recreate it I would be more then willing to allow that to happen ^-^

@Draconequis
I feel ya,
If you want to beta test that would be great!
@Destinystwilight

certainly, just make certain to shoot me a PM invite when the time comes :D
@Destinystwilight

certainly, just make certain to shoot me a PM invite when the time comes :D
@destinystwilight
I uh... would love to beta test as well if you need more... also, I might be able to rp on the new site, I'd at least like to try :)
@destinystwilight
I uh... would love to beta test as well if you need more... also, I might be able to rp on the new site, I'd at least like to try :)
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14