Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | SUDDEN |Discuss| Human/Fantasy/Dystopia
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
http://imgur.com/a/c27Jt
My phone's camera is a terrible quality and there is one page missing but the gist is there.

@ Draq
Sounds good ^0^

@ Everyone
Just wanted to clue everyone in that I'm going to have a 5-7 day break from this role-play. I spent allot of time writing for this and I'm feeling a little stretched thin.
Don't worry I will come back to this, and with a fresh mind I'll be able to get things done faster.
http://imgur.com/a/c27Jt
My phone's camera is a terrible quality and there is one page missing but the gist is there.

@ Draq
Sounds good ^0^

@ Everyone
Just wanted to clue everyone in that I'm going to have a 5-7 day break from this role-play. I spent allot of time writing for this and I'm feeling a little stretched thin.
Don't worry I will come back to this, and with a fresh mind I'll be able to get things done faster.
@ Destinystwilight
no worries. have a chocolaty beverage for me, I'll still be writing/drawing stuff up for the next few days! (also, b-day is on the 6th so I'll have to grab myself a chocolaty beverage too then. xD)
@ Destinystwilight
no worries. have a chocolaty beverage for me, I'll still be writing/drawing stuff up for the next few days! (also, b-day is on the 6th so I'll have to grab myself a chocolaty beverage too then. xD)
CAKE? WHAT CAKE?

.|\.^./|.
«'6.=.6'»
'" ^ "'
@Destinystwilight

Works for me, gives me a chance to finish all the characters that have in mind!
@Destinystwilight

Works for me, gives me a chance to finish all the characters that have in mind!
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
@YoungAdel

well, you can make them, i have four characters too ^>^

JOIN MEEEEEE IN DROWNING IN CHARACTERS *flails*

Hmmm you could always make them not related to the Veranovs if you wanted.. XD
@YoungAdel

well, you can make them, i have four characters too ^>^

JOIN MEEEEEE IN DROWNING IN CHARACTERS *flails*

Hmmm you could always make them not related to the Veranovs if you wanted.. XD
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@ Destinystwilight

@Zalva

Ooh you two should both have one for me, scratch that I'll have one for each of you!

@youngadel

Thank you, and also yesss omg injured pup xD

@ Destinystwilight

@Zalva

Ooh you two should both have one for me, scratch that I'll have one for each of you!

@youngadel

Thank you, and also yesss omg injured pup xD

@Destinystwilight et all here's an update on my chara forms, I'd love any tips/advice!!! I deleted my previous post ^.^ 3 points awarded if you get my reference with Cerys ;D If you're interested in joining the guild feel free to message or ping me! Same with any relationships, I'm open to modifying my history for previous or on going encounters ^.^ [quote=Guild][b]Nightsøng[/b] Type: Guild: Thieves Location: Joro Joro Island; exact location unknown Nightsøng is a small guild, it’s leader an information Broker, Three Nightingales. The guild moves around, only Three Nightingales and members close to her know these locations but they are often in plain sight and some of the most unlikely places. Getting into the Guild involves finding Three Nightingales and then answering a series of questions with her, the hard part is abiding the unsaid rules. One is not allowed to lie and anything that is thought of is fair game. No questions can be asked of Three Nightingales. No one knows that Three Nightingales is an Incarnate, and none know her real name. [b]Known Members:[/b] Three Nightingales [leaders], Shiva [A Founding member] [/quote] [quote= Shiva Demetiro][b]Name:[/b] Shiva Demetrio [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Age:[/b] 25 [b]Orientation:[/b] Hetero [b]Ethnicity:[/b] Grecian [b]Love life:[/b] Non-existant [b]Kin:[/b] Mother - Deceased, Father- Deceased [b]Hair:[/b] Long, soft, liquid-like black hair [b]Skin:[/b] light, olive skin, she prefers to stay out of the sun which causes her skin to be lighter than it normally would be [b]Eyes:[/b] Deep ruby red, looks nearly black [b]Insignia:[/b] Death, right palm, slightly darker than her skin color. Shiva covers this up with a glove that loops around her thumb and stretches across her palm. She also wraps beads around her right hand and up her forearm. [b]Other Features:[/b] She has a very sharp, angled face with high cheek bones. She has large, almond shaped eyes, full lashes and full, red lips. Over her left eye there is a very thin scar that runs from her eyebrow to lower cheek. [b]Animal:[/b] Shiva shifts into a large crow with liquid black feathers, dark red eyes and a thing scar over her left eye. Her mark is barely visible on the underside of her greater covert feathers. Her wingspan is near 6ft wide, from left wing tip to right wing tip and 3ft tall (About 2 times bigger than the average American Crow) [b]Rank/Job:[/b]Priestess of the Gods, also a thief in order to make money and work out the many stresses caused by being a priestess [b]Alignment:[/b] Nox [b]Personality:[/b] Confident, benevolent, charismatic : Distant, unfeeling, loner Depending on which persona she adorns, she can be loving, benevolent and kind, or quiet, distant and unfeeling. While acting as the Priestess Shiva, she is a kind woman with a smile so sweet one cannot help but love her. She welcomes all in the temple with open arms. She treats all as her equals and doesn’t fear those that arrive. When delivering the news of death, she often consoles those who will die and those who love the one to die. When not playing the part of the Priestess, Shiva distances herself from everyone, never quite giving in to the desire to to be close with someone. She is only there to get a job done and make money, and to steal. Despite herself she has grown to enjoy the company of Three Nightingales, the woman whose real name she doesn’t know. She can be quite clever but that also leads to her sometimes getting in over her head. As she has gotten older she has gotten more careful, more suspicious. She doesn’t know that Three Nightingales is an Incarnate. [b]History:[/b] Shiva was born to Augustine Demetrio and Anna Demetrio, two assassins belonging to the most notorious Assassin’s guild in the Nox Region. Shiva didn’t often see her parents as a child, and due to the lack of supervision often left to the streets to beg and steal food, money or anything else she may desire. She’d always had dreams of death and had grown accustomed to them, but around her 7th birthday, they became more vivid and specific. Shiva still ignored the dreams, and the mark that became more visible on her right palm. She started wearing gloves on her hands to cover up the mark and went on, business as usual. Shiva’s dreams haunted her, driving her to steal more, finding a sort of release in successfully stealing an item. Her parent’s either didn’t know or didn’t care that their daughter was become a deft thief, often never taking much notice of Shiva. When Shiva turned 8, she dreamed her parent’s death, on a mission they would become trapped in a house, burning to death. She told her parents of the dream she had, but that is all they took it for. Later that night, several buildings burned down from an explosion, three buildings burned down before the fires were put out. Shiva didn’t need to be told her parents had died, in fact the fires were so bad, many thought the buildings had been uninhabited at the time of the explosions. Shiva cried for her parent’s, but not for long. She quickly took to the streets with everything she and her parents had owned, well whatever she could carry. She found an abandoned building and made her home there, crawling in and out of windows and using fire escapes to keep her home hidden. She stole any and everything she needed, covering up as much of her as possible. She got into many skirmishes with other thieves and one day went in over her head. She was against a much more experience, and ready to kill, thief who decided to have mercy on her, leaving Shiva with a long, She nearly got caught several times, and eventually she was. She was 9 and a ½ when she was caught by the police. She was discovered to be an orphan, a child they had been looking for a long time. After a long process of paperwork, appeals and the like she came into the care of a foster family on Joro Joro island, which were heavily religious. By her 10th birthday, her premonitions no longer stayed to her dreams. Her first premonition happened at lunch, several weeks into her stay with her foster family. She had been eating a sandwich she she froze and her eyes turned a milky white. The family was terrified of the girl, believing she had been possessed by a demon, or totem. They brought Shiva to a temple, where a priestess examined Shiva. When she found the mark on Shiva’s right palm, she recognised what Shiva was. She told the family that Shiva could communicate with the Gods, and was told when someone close to her would die. The family, although devot, were still terrified of Shiva and refused to take her back on the claims they could not properly support a speaker of the gods. The Priestess, Adiana, then took on Shiva, giving her some place safe to stay and a way to cover her status as an Incarnate. Shiva lived in the temple near the center of Milington with the Priestess Adiana, who later revealed to Shiva that she, too, was an Incarnate of Death. She still stole, but kept her klepto tendencies to outside the temple, not wanting to disappointed the Priestess who had taken her in. Adiana understood that Shiva would be persecuted if any ever found Shiva’s mark and did everything in her power to hide Shiva’s secret and teach her how to cover it with priesthood. One of the first things Adiana did was to have new gloves created for Shiva. She and Shiva left and had special gloves made for Shiva, ones that cover her palms, and not her fingers, a style Shiva much preferred to her original gloves. In addition to this, Adiana taught Shiva her way of coping with the premonitions, she taught her to paint. Shiva learned the ways of the Priestesses, never really believing the religious side, but used it to keep herself safe. She quickly became very popular and loved by many of the people, by her 16th birthday she was well known, as both a painter and a Priestess. Shiva would often receive those who were seeking the answer to how they would die, this would only pan out occasionally, usually when one was close to death. The premonitions were clearer the closer the person was to her. On the flip side, she had met a woman, by the name of Three Nightingales, who specialized in information, this was when Shiva began stealing for others, for a profit. Shiva many extra money on the side, often hiding it and using it sparingly, only buying things she could be reasonably be expected to make, including clothing, canvas, paints and the like. Before long broker name had too many requests for Shiva to fill out on her own, that was when the formed Nightsøng, a guild in which they agreed Three Nightingales would be the leader of, seeing as Shiva was not always available. Some time after Shiva turned 25, she saw the death of the Priestess Adiana, upon receiving the vision, Shiva rushed to the woman who had become like a mother to her, telling her of the news. Adiana had just smiled at Shiva, taking her into her arms. She told the young woman she knew it would come eventually, that one day Shiva would see her death. She had accepted it many years prior and would welcome death as she had welcomed Shiva into the temple. Adiana died later that night. After Adiana’s funeral, Shiva recessed from the temple for several month, only active at night, stealing to keep her mind off of the death of the only person she had truly cared for. After several months, Shiva finally returned to the Temple, continuing as if nothing changed. The only alteration made to her day to day activities is she would, for an hour, visit Adiana’s grave where she planted a small garden of chrysanthemums, Adiana’s favorite flower. [b]Weapon:[/b] Bow and arrow, knife [b]Magic colour:[/b] Dark, ruby red [b]Literacy Level:[/b] Err been RPing for a couple years now, fairly literate. I write a few large paragraphs over several small and depending on what’s been typed before hand and at me, my lengths change. I attempt to write at least 2 paragraphs, this is my minimum. [b]Other:[/b] She cannot follow in the footsteps of her parents, hating death and has trouble taking a life. She steals as an outlet for everything that pent up inside her, foretelling death takes a toll on her, she also paints often and when she runs out of canvas or paper often paints her walls, which are currently decorated with chrysanthemums. [/quote] [quote= Three Nightingales][b]Name:[/b] Cerys “Three Nightingales” Brooks [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Age:[/b] 30 [b]Orientation:[/b] Hetero [b]Ethnicity:[/b] Slavic [b]Love life:[/b] None; have fun! [b]Kin:[/b] Adoptive-father [b]Hair:[/b] Curly, blue tinted black hair, a few strands of orange and yellow hair [b]Skin:[/b] She has pale skin which becomes tinted when exposed to the sun over a long period of time. [b]Eyes:[/b] Icy blue, rounded monolid eyes [b]Insignia:[/b] Intuition, located on the left side of her ribcage and is an icy blue color. [b]Other Features:[/b] She has a long, sharp nose that oddly compliments her features, with high cheekbones and a plump mouth and black curls that frame her face give her an alluring and sly look. [b]Animal:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=15&breed=5&element=6&gender=1&tert=44&tertgene=10&winggene=17&wings=172&auth=1d89c30f4e8ad68b3bcc42e241dbe3ed7340e76f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Rank/Job:[/b] Information Broker : Bodyguard [b]Alignment:[/b] Nox [b]Personality:[/b] Cold, calculating, sarcastic, sly Cerys is a sarcastic and and cold-hearted person. Not often getting attached, not due to personal choices. She just gets bored of people after a while. She does like Shiva, her attention on the other girl quite focused since she doesn’t seem to care much for Cerys, nor pay much attention to her antics. Cerys uses her powers to gain information and vet those who join her guild, by keeping her status as an Incarnate hidden it allows her to read thoughts easily, namely thoughts of foul-doing or information being actively talked about. She is human, though, and sometimes she can be quite [b]History:[/b] Cerys never knew her parents and never really cared to. She lived on the streets of Westfort for the first several years of her life before a richman picked her up, using her as a publicity magnet, and to prove he wasn’t evil or cold hearted. Cerys played the part of the thankful and loving orphan, realizing she would get free food and most anything else she wanted. She had already discovered her powers, her ability to read people, but it wasn’t until she was in her mid teens that she began to be able to read surface thoughts. She was accompanying her ‘father’ to a fundraiser at age 16 and ended up stopping the assassination attempt on the man’s life. He had been beyond shocked, and when he asked her how she knew, she had shrugged and admitted she was good at reading people. She never told him her status as an incarnate and he never asked. After this event, Cerys was always with her father, slowly slipping into the role as a bodyguard. He had her attend many classes on self defense and was taught how to use a gun. It wasn’t until she tried on cheap, metal claws that she realized what weapon she wanted, and not as a fashion statement. She went to her father with a rudimentary design of a weapon and after much deliberation and what could be considered begging, did her father agree. She had light weight claws that had metal joints that allowed the claws to move with her hands and fingers. Throughout her time with her father, Cerys would still take to the streets. Quickly finding out information came at a price, a price she was more than happy to give others. On the streets, her hair covered, she became known as Three Nightingales. It wasn’t until she left her father’s care, after his death, that she started up the Nightsøng Guild, Shiva being her first and only member for a long time. Cerys would get her information from the galas, charities and many other things she was at, reading people and what thoughts she could grasp from their minds. She became quite famous, in the world of bodyguarding. Only those with money really know who she is. [b]Weapon:[/b] She uses light, clawed gauntlets [b]Magic colour:[/b] Icy blue [b]Other:[/b] Cerys lives fairly well and moves around often, making her nighttime and daytime habits so seemingly ‘sporadic’ that leaving wherever she may be staying at midnight wasn’t odd. She has an extreme dislike for abstract art and gaudy, bright colors. [/quote]
@Destinystwilight et all
here's an update on my chara forms, I'd love any tips/advice!!! I deleted my previous post ^.^ 3 points awarded if you get my reference with Cerys ;D

If you're interested in joining the guild feel free to message or ping me! Same with any relationships, I'm open to modifying my history for previous or on going encounters ^.^
Guild wrote:
Nightsøng
Type: Guild: Thieves
Nightsøng is a small guild, it’s leader an information Broker, Three Nightingales. The guild moves around, only Three Nightingales and members close to her know these locations but they are often in plain sight and some of the most unlikely places.
Getting into the Guild involves finding Three Nightingales and then answering a series of questions with her, the hard part is abiding the unsaid rules. One is not allowed to lie and anything that is thought of is fair game. No questions can be asked of Three Nightingales. No one knows that Three Nightingales is an Incarnate, and none know her real name.
Known Members: Three Nightingales [leaders], Shiva [A Founding member]
Shiva Demetiro wrote:
Name: Shiva Demetrio
Orientation: Hetero
Ethnicity: Grecian
Love life: Non-existant
Kin: Mother - Deceased, Father- Deceased
Hair: Long, soft, liquid-like black hair
Skin: light, olive skin, she prefers to stay out of the sun which causes her skin to be lighter than it normally would be
Eyes: Deep ruby red, looks nearly black
Insignia: Death, right palm, slightly darker than her skin color. Shiva covers this up with a glove that loops around her thumb and stretches across her palm. She also wraps beads around her right hand and up her forearm.
Other Features: She has a very sharp, angled face with high cheek bones. She has large, almond shaped eyes, full lashes and full, red lips. Over her left eye there is a very thin scar that runs from her eyebrow to lower cheek.
Animal: Shiva shifts into a large crow with liquid black feathers, dark red eyes and a thing scar over her left eye. Her mark is barely visible on the underside of her greater covert feathers. Her wingspan is near 6ft wide, from left wing tip to right wing tip and 3ft tall (About 2 times bigger than the average American Crow)

Rank/Job:Priestess of the Gods, also a thief in order to make money and work out the many stresses caused by being a priestess
Alignment: Nox
Personality: Confident, benevolent, charismatic : Distant, unfeeling, loner
Depending on which persona she adorns, she can be loving, benevolent and kind, or quiet, distant and unfeeling. While acting as the Priestess Shiva, she is a kind woman with a smile so sweet one cannot help but love her. She welcomes all in the temple with open arms. She treats all as her equals and doesn’t fear those that arrive. When delivering the news of death, she often consoles those who will die and those who love the one to die.

When not playing the part of the Priestess, Shiva distances herself from everyone, never quite giving in to the desire to to be close with someone. She is only there to get a job done and make money, and to steal. Despite herself she has grown to enjoy the company of Three Nightingales, the woman whose real name she doesn’t know. She can be quite clever but that also leads to her sometimes getting in over her head. As she has gotten older she has gotten more careful, more suspicious. She doesn’t know that Three Nightingales is an Incarnate.
History: Shiva was born to Augustine Demetrio and Anna Demetrio, two assassins belonging to the most notorious Assassin’s guild in the Nox Region. Shiva didn’t often see her parents as a child, and due to the lack of supervision often left to the streets to beg and steal food, money or anything else she may desire. She’d always had dreams of death and had grown accustomed to them, but around her 7th birthday, they became more vivid and specific.

Shiva still ignored the dreams, and the mark that became more visible on her right palm. She started wearing gloves on her hands to cover up the mark and went on, business as usual. Shiva’s dreams haunted her, driving her to steal more, finding a sort of release in successfully stealing an item. Her parent’s either didn’t know or didn’t care that their daughter was become a deft thief, often never taking much notice of Shiva.

When Shiva turned 8, she dreamed her parent’s death, on a mission they would become trapped in a house, burning to death. She told her parents of the dream she had, but that is all they took it for. Later that night, several buildings burned down from an explosion, three buildings burned down before the fires were put out. Shiva didn’t need to be told her parents had died, in fact the fires were so bad, many thought the buildings had been uninhabited at the time of the explosions. Shiva cried for her parent’s, but not for long. She quickly took to the streets with everything she and her parents had owned, well whatever she could carry.

She found an abandoned building and made her home there, crawling in and out of windows and using fire escapes to keep her home hidden. She stole any and everything she needed, covering up as much of her as possible. She got into many skirmishes with other thieves and one day went in over her head. She was against a much more experience, and ready to kill, thief who decided to have mercy on her, leaving Shiva with a long, She nearly got caught several times, and eventually she was. She was 9 and a ½ when she was caught by the police. She was discovered to be an orphan, a child they had been looking for a long time. After a long process of paperwork, appeals and the like she came into the care of a foster family on Joro Joro island, which were heavily religious. By her 10th birthday, her premonitions no longer stayed to her dreams.

Her first premonition happened at lunch, several weeks into her stay with her foster family. She had been eating a sandwich she she froze and her eyes turned a milky white. The family was terrified of the girl, believing she had been possessed by a demon, or totem. They brought Shiva to a temple, where a priestess examined Shiva. When she found the mark on Shiva’s right palm, she recognised what Shiva was. She told the family that Shiva could communicate with the Gods, and was told when someone close to her would die. The family, although devot, were still terrified of Shiva and refused to take her back on the claims they could not properly support a speaker of the gods.

The Priestess, Adiana, then took on Shiva, giving her some place safe to stay and a way to cover her status as an Incarnate. Shiva lived in the temple near the center of Milington with the Priestess Adiana, who later revealed to Shiva that she, too, was an Incarnate of Death. She still stole, but kept her klepto tendencies to outside the temple, not wanting to disappointed the Priestess who had taken her in. Adiana understood that Shiva would be persecuted if any ever found Shiva’s mark and did everything in her power to hide Shiva’s secret and teach her how to cover it with priesthood. One of the first things Adiana did was to have new gloves created for Shiva. She and Shiva left and had special gloves made for Shiva, ones that cover her palms, and not her fingers, a style Shiva much preferred to her original gloves. In addition to this, Adiana taught Shiva her way of coping with the premonitions, she taught her to paint.

Shiva learned the ways of the Priestesses, never really believing the religious side, but used it to keep herself safe. She quickly became very popular and loved by many of the people, by her 16th birthday she was well known, as both a painter and a Priestess. Shiva would often receive those who were seeking the answer to how they would die, this would only pan out occasionally, usually when one was close to death. The premonitions were clearer the closer the person was to her. On the flip side, she had met a woman, by the name of Three Nightingales, who specialized in information, this was when Shiva began stealing for others, for a profit.

Shiva many extra money on the side, often hiding it and using it sparingly, only buying things she could be reasonably be expected to make, including clothing, canvas, paints and the like. Before long broker name had too many requests for Shiva to fill out on her own, that was when the formed Nightsøng, a guild in which they agreed Three Nightingales would be the leader of, seeing as Shiva was not always available. Some time after Shiva turned 25, she saw the death of the Priestess Adiana, upon receiving the vision, Shiva rushed to the woman who had become like a mother to her, telling her of the news. Adiana had just smiled at Shiva, taking her into her arms. She told the young woman she knew it would come eventually, that one day Shiva would see her death. She had accepted it many years prior and would welcome death as she had welcomed Shiva into the temple. Adiana died later that night.

After Adiana’s funeral, Shiva recessed from the temple for several month, only active at night, stealing to keep her mind off of the death of the only person she had truly cared for. After several months, Shiva finally returned to the Temple, continuing as if nothing changed. The only alteration made to her day to day activities is she would, for an hour, visit Adiana’s grave where she planted a small garden of chrysanthemums, Adiana’s favorite flower.

Weapon: Bow and arrow, knife
Magic colour: Dark, ruby red
Literacy Level: Err been RPing for a couple years now, fairly literate. I write a few large paragraphs over several small and depending on what’s been typed before hand and at me, my lengths change. I attempt to write at least 2 paragraphs, this is my minimum.
Other: She cannot follow in the footsteps of her parents, hating death and has trouble taking a life. She steals as an outlet for everything that pent up inside her, foretelling death takes a toll on her, she also paints often and when she runs out of canvas or paper often paints her walls, which are currently decorated with chrysanthemums.

Three Nightingales wrote:
Name: Cerys “Three Nightingales” Brooks
Orientation: Hetero
Ethnicity: Slavic
Love life: None; have fun!
Kin: Adoptive-father

Hair: Curly, blue tinted black hair, a few strands of orange and yellow hair
Skin: She has pale skin which becomes tinted when exposed to the sun over a long period of time.
Eyes: Icy blue, rounded monolid eyes
Insignia: Intuition, located on the left side of her ribcage and is an icy blue color.
Other Features: She has a long, sharp nose that oddly compliments her features, with high cheekbones and a plump mouth and black curls that frame her face give her an alluring and sly look.
Animal: dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=15&breed=5&element=6&gender=1&tert=44&tertgene=10&winggene=17&wings=172&auth=1d89c30f4e8ad68b3bcc42e241dbe3ed7340e76f&dummyext=prev.png

Rank/Job: Information Broker : Bodyguard
Alignment: Nox
Personality: Cold, calculating, sarcastic, sly
Cerys is a sarcastic and and cold-hearted person. Not often getting attached, not due to personal choices. She just gets bored of people after a while. She does like Shiva, her attention on the other girl quite focused since she doesn’t seem to care much for Cerys, nor pay much attention to her antics. Cerys uses her powers to gain information and vet those who join her guild, by keeping her status as an Incarnate hidden it allows her to read thoughts easily, namely thoughts of foul-doing or information being actively talked about. She is human, though, and sometimes she can be quite

History: Cerys never knew her parents and never really cared to. She lived on the streets of Westfort for the first several years of her life before a richman picked her up, using her as a publicity magnet, and to prove he wasn’t evil or cold hearted. Cerys played the part of the thankful and loving orphan, realizing she would get free food and most anything else she wanted. She had already discovered her powers, her ability to read people, but it wasn’t until she was in her mid teens that she began to be able to read surface thoughts.
She was accompanying her ‘father’ to a fundraiser at age 16 and ended up stopping the assassination attempt on the man’s life. He had been beyond shocked, and when he asked her how she knew, she had shrugged and admitted she was good at reading people. She never told him her status as an incarnate and he never asked. After this event, Cerys was always with her father, slowly slipping into the role as a bodyguard. He had her attend many classes on self defense and was taught how to use a gun. It wasn’t until she tried on cheap, metal claws that she realized what weapon she wanted, and not as a fashion statement.
She went to her father with a rudimentary design of a weapon and after much deliberation and what could be considered begging, did her father agree. She had light weight claws that had metal joints that allowed the claws to move with her hands and fingers. Throughout her time with her father, Cerys would still take to the streets. Quickly finding out information came at a price, a price she was more than happy to give others. On the streets, her hair covered, she became known as Three Nightingales. It wasn’t until she left her father’s care, after his death, that she started up the Nightsøng Guild, Shiva being her first and only member for a long time.
Cerys would get her information from the galas, charities and many other things she was at, reading people and what thoughts she could grasp from their minds. She became quite famous, in the world of bodyguarding. Only those with money really know who she is.

Weapon: She uses light, clawed gauntlets
Magic colour: Icy blue
Other: Cerys lives fairly well and moves around often, making her nighttime and daytime habits so seemingly ‘sporadic’ that leaving wherever she may be staying at midnight wasn’t odd. She has an extreme dislike for abstract art and gaudy, bright colors.
@CornixElecti

Out of curiosity, did you name one of your girls 'Shiva'' after the Indian god Shiva? :o
@CornixElecti

Out of curiosity, did you name one of your girls 'Shiva'' after the Indian god Shiva? :o
@Holi

Hehe a lil bit :3 Did you notice the reference I was making with Cerys by any chance?
@Holi

Hehe a lil bit :3 Did you notice the reference I was making with Cerys by any chance?
@CornixElecti

Ah, no, I'm Hindu. That's why I noticed the Shiva reference. ^^
@CornixElecti

Ah, no, I'm Hindu. That's why I noticed the Shiva reference. ^^
@Holi

Oooohhhh cool! :D
@Holi

Oooohhhh cool! :D
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14