Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Lightning OOF Boarding
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@Hawkleap
I'm holding 43 dragons, but the sheet says I'm only holding 40. Maybe those are your missing 3?
@Hawkleap
I'm holding 43 dragons, but the sheet says I'm only holding 40. Maybe those are your missing 3?
Still looking for last-minute boarders! Huge thanks to everyone currently hosting Lightning dragons. <3
Still looking for last-minute boarders! Huge thanks to everyone currently hosting Lightning dragons. <3
@hawkleap

I've listed the two whose ID numbers you provided. :)
@hawkleap

I've listed the two whose ID numbers you provided. :)
FR +12
@Lakefrost They probability are. Thank you for telling me : )
@ShadowRising Great! If you don't mind I have the last three not recored here: 30620248 30802390 30802864 there're with Lakefrost who sent the return CR.
@Lakefrost They probability are. Thank you for telling me : )
@ShadowRising Great! If you don't mind I have the last three not recored here: 30620248 30802390 30802864 there're with Lakefrost who sent the return CR.
Hawkleap #291517
ZivNWqu.png
I just had some spaces open up~
I just had some spaces open up~
Sig.png41904606024_0cc8ac141a_o.pngSigI.pngSnv0FVq.pngWTH-Sig2.png

dNCLmdm.png
@ShadowRising @cypris @KalynaAnne
There is some missing info in the sheet, as it shows me offering space for 23 dragons, even thought i'm boarding 35 dragons.
@ShadowRising @cypris @KalynaAnne
There is some missing info in the sheet, as it shows me offering space for 23 dragons, even thought i'm boarding 35 dragons.
IIXASog.gif
@Viikate @ShadowRising @FunwithaPorpoise
Didn't know who was online or not, so I tried inputting the missing interns myself, but by the red bars it gave me, it looks like they've already been listed somewhere up the sheet. I'm guessing they accidentally got listed as sent to someone else, but I can't access the hidden rows to check, so, uh--rows 2156 through 2167 are the missing interns. I leave the rest to the sheet masters. cx
@Viikate @ShadowRising @FunwithaPorpoise
Didn't know who was online or not, so I tried inputting the missing interns myself, but by the red bars it gave me, it looks like they've already been listed somewhere up the sheet. I'm guessing they accidentally got listed as sent to someone else, but I can't access the hidden rows to check, so, uh--rows 2156 through 2167 are the missing interns. I leave the rest to the sheet masters. cx
klYrx65.gifNX0f3lW.png
My missing dergs are marked as being sent to @Viikate in the PPP sheet (they're spread across Dragons, DragonArchive and Solo tabs) so guess I listed the boarder incorrectly in the OOF sheet, as @vehlek said. Sorry bout that! I can't unhide the hidden rows either so will need @ShadowRising to come fix our mess. XD
My missing dergs are marked as being sent to @Viikate in the PPP sheet (they're spread across Dragons, DragonArchive and Solo tabs) so guess I listed the boarder incorrectly in the OOF sheet, as @vehlek said. Sorry bout that! I can't unhide the hidden rows either so will need @ShadowRising to come fix our mess. XD
@cypris @KalynaAnne
Your dragons were actually listed correctly, and have the Accepted status. To avoid confusion, I've deleted the rows further up on the sheet. That still leaves us with 6 missing interns, though. I'll track them down.

@vehlek
@cypris @KalynaAnne
Your dragons were actually listed correctly, and have the Accepted status. To avoid confusion, I've deleted the rows further up on the sheet. That still leaves us with 6 missing interns, though. I'll track them down.

@vehlek
euNsNOd.pngwP5hpQN.png
@FunwithaPorpoise
I don't know why the Boarders tab hasn't updated, but the Dragons tab has all 35 interns listed correctly now. 6 from Cypris, 6 from KalynaAnne, 6 from penantiomers, and 17 from Linquished. Maybe some of the cells' rules aren't working? :s
@FunwithaPorpoise
I don't know why the Boarders tab hasn't updated, but the Dragons tab has all 35 interns listed correctly now. 6 from Cypris, 6 from KalynaAnne, 6 from penantiomers, and 17 from Linquished. Maybe some of the cells' rules aren't working? :s
klYrx65.gifNX0f3lW.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19