Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Bring my your Pinecones!
1 2
It's that time of year again kiddywinks! The time where I indulge my hoarding tendencies and demand everyone's pinecones in exchange for the currency of the, well, not superior flights. :P [item=Glowing Ember] x7 [item=Immaculate Tablet] x34 [item=Charged Sprocket] x3 [item=Bladed Flatleaf] x24 [item=Giant Sand Dollar] [s]x46[/s] [item=Messengers Scroll] [s]12[/s] You'll get 2 of the currencies for each Pinecone you give me, except for the embers and the sprocket. I only need 3 cones for the embers and 1 for the sprocket. I literally just want pinecones darlins. EDIT: I should have checked my pot before I made this thread, look at what I found! [item=Magic Shard] x20 Thee are up for grabs too!
It's that time of year again kiddywinks! The time where I indulge my hoarding tendencies and demand everyone's pinecones in exchange for the currency of the, well, not superior flights. :P

Glowing Ember x7
Immaculate Tablet x34
Charged Sprocket x3
Bladed Flatleaf x24
Giant Sand Dollar x46

You'll get 2 of the currencies for each Pinecone you give me, except for the embers and the sprocket. I only need 3 cones for the embers and 1 for the sprocket. I literally just want pinecones darlins.

EDIT: I should have checked my pot before I made this thread, look at what I found!

x20

Thee are up for grabs too!
FRVixensSiggy2.pngFRVixensSiggy.png
@VioletVixen
I'll trade for them all with you if you calculate how many pinecones that would be!
@VioletVixen
I'll trade for them all with you if you calculate how many pinecones that would be!
@Antideriv You got 61 pinecones?
@Antideriv You got 61 pinecones?
@VioletVixen

I'll take those sanddollars. ouo
@VioletVixen

I'll take those sanddollars. ouo
TO3CCkr.png
@World It seems the guy who wanted all of them has poofed, so I'll part with my sand dollars and give them to you <3. That'll be 23 pinecones, dear
@World It seems the guy who wanted all of them has poofed, so I'll part with my sand dollars and give them to you <3. That'll be 23 pinecones, dear
@VioletVixen

Woohoo! CR incoming ~
@VioletVixen

Woohoo! CR incoming ~
TO3CCkr.png
@World thank you kindly
@World thank you kindly
@VioletVixen

6 pinecones for the scrolls?
@VioletVixen

6 pinecones for the scrolls?
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
@WildAnn You'd be correct dear.
@WildAnn You'd be correct dear.
@violetvixen
Oops sorry I was busy today, I'll take whatever you have left?
@violetvixen
Oops sorry I was busy today, I'll take whatever you have left?
1 2