Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Dream Drag [O] Ice Sprite
1 2
@soullesrogue oh man he is super close! I actually was quite surprised at how many dragons I found that were right around the range needed (specifically, switch the primary one or two colors and you find a bunch of that combo XD)
@soullesrogue oh man he is super close! I actually was quite surprised at how many dragons I found that were right around the range needed (specifically, switch the primary one or two colors and you find a bunch of that combo XD)
2ia4ig5.png
bump~
bump~
2ia4ig5.png
@sivir if you end up with more than one ping me cause I'm interested that's one cutie pie coatl boy there
@sivir if you end up with more than one ping me cause I'm interested that's one cutie pie coatl boy there
@linzabeth
I'll make note of it. We'll see what happens :)
@linzabeth
I'll make note of it. We'll see what happens :)
2ia4ig5.png
bump~
bump~
2ia4ig5.png
bump~
bump~
2ia4ig5.png
still happenin
still happenin
2ia4ig5.png
So I found a pair to breed for myself (so if no one is able to help themselves/none show up in the AH before the breeding cooldown occurs I'll be able to breed one myself in a month's time). You have until then to try to breed/scatter to claim the ice sprite.
So I found a pair to breed for myself (so if no one is able to help themselves/none show up in the AH before the breeding cooldown occurs I'll be able to breed one myself in a month's time). You have until then to try to breed/scatter to claim the ice sprite.
2ia4ig5.png
2 weeks until I breed so about 3 weeks left on this offer.
2 weeks until I breed so about 3 weeks left on this offer.
2ia4ig5.png
1 2