Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | leaving/giving away everything
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 34 35
@DowNtown I would love a nocturn scroll or any battlestones you could throw my way. This is so sweet of you
@DowNtown I would love a nocturn scroll or any battlestones you could throw my way. This is so sweet of you
And then the birdy hippity hopped all the way to the birdy boiler
@docbrown

Wow, this is really generous of you. If no one has asked for it yet, I'd love to have your Pixie Procession. If it has been claimed, I'd love to take Winnifred. He has such gorgeous colors!
@docbrown

Wow, this is really generous of you. If no one has asked for it yet, I'd love to have your Pixie Procession. If it has been claimed, I'd love to take Winnifred. He has such gorgeous colors!
W7qYrQ8.png70CtCNe.png
@docbrown i would love anything from the prismatic set (if you even have anything left )
@docbrown i would love anything from the prismatic set (if you even have anything left )
AnimButton_2.gif
four pages done, the thread is moving much faster than i can keep up. all sprites and first year apparel is gone
four pages done, the thread is moving much faster than i can keep up. all sprites and first year apparel is gone
i was scared of dentists and the dark / i was scared of pretty girls and starting conversations
@docbrown
If you have any sprites left, could I have one? If not, any fest apparel is awesome too!!
@docbrown
If you have any sprites left, could I have one? If not, any fest apparel is awesome too!!
tumblr_n7samaE1iy1sl6hkto1_500.gif
@docbrown It's always sad to see someone go, but I wish you the best in wherever you go :3

I'm not really sure how much I can ask for, so I've made a list, and would be happy with even just one thing from the list c:

Tengu Caller, Greybeak Reaper,
@docbrown It's always sad to see someone go, but I wish you the best in wherever you go :3

I'm not really sure how much I can ask for, so I've made a list, and would be happy with even just one thing from the list c:

Tengu Caller, Greybeak Reaper,
ef9b48910db725fb5777b50f7b46eb54da62cbec.png ee5bf971903bf253550413d5a4abbc2438bcaebf.png
@docbrown Can I get your dragon Dana with the Australia Mantle skin? If not, I'd love either the Will o' the Ember or Searing Sash :). Ty in advance!
@docbrown Can I get your dragon Dana with the Australia Mantle skin? If not, I'd love either the Will o' the Ember or Searing Sash :). Ty in advance!
LXEtbBT.png
Thank you for your generosity! I'd love to get a golem gauntlet, or any MP gem familiars if you have them?
Thank you for your generosity! I'd love to get a golem gauntlet, or any MP gem familiars if you have them?
@docbrown
If Pumpernickel hasn't been claimed I'd love to have her :)
@docbrown
If Pumpernickel hasn't been claimed I'd love to have her :)
kosett1_zpsb4fa8a7a.png
@docbrown

Hello! ^^ Could I have the Crimson Silk Set on Steven and/or the Night Sky Bundle? c:
@docbrown

Hello! ^^ Could I have the Crimson Silk Set on Steven and/or the Night Sky Bundle? c:
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 34 35