Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | | Butterfly Coatls Hatchery | XXX Coatls
1 2 ... 358 359 360 361 362 ... 1855 1856
@Stormheart208

Hey, Stormheart! Well... I'm rich in coatls at least, haha! Every bit of it goes into genes for the new breeding pairs. I can't seem to stop buying new dragons, I've bought like four today! XD

Oh! But you know, most people reserve the dragons weeks ahead of time, so if there's a color you know you want, just let me know and I can put you on the reserve list!
@Stormheart208

Hey, Stormheart! Well... I'm rich in coatls at least, haha! Every bit of it goes into genes for the new breeding pairs. I can't seem to stop buying new dragons, I've bought like four today! XD

Oh! But you know, most people reserve the dragons weeks ahead of time, so if there's a color you know you want, just let me know and I can put you on the reserve list!
GRx3A5B.png
@heartcrusher1

I sell you the coatls with legs at no extra charge! What a deal! XD

@KittyScott

Sure thing! I'll send him right over in a CR! (I love the purples, too. I've been trying to find fog and plum, but so far no luck! But someday I will!)
@heartcrusher1

I sell you the coatls with legs at no extra charge! What a deal! XD

@KittyScott

Sure thing! I'll send him right over in a CR! (I love the purples, too. I've been trying to find fog and plum, but so far no luck! But someday I will!)
GRx3A5B.png
@Pennywhistle

Hi! I asked to be on a few pinglists awhile back but I don't see myself? :-0
@Pennywhistle

Hi! I asked to be on a few pinglists awhile back but I don't see myself? :-0
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_100.png
- Previously known as Valistrasza

- Permanent dragons have familiars

- Currently on an indefinite hiatus
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
0KYrfCc.png
@Valistrasza

Hey, Valistrasza!

That's because you're on the general pinglist, which means you get pinged for every single color - as though you were on all individual lists!

(But if you ever get tired of being pinged for everything, let me know, and I can remove you from the general list, and put you only on the individual colors you want.)
@Valistrasza

Hey, Valistrasza!

That's because you're on the general pinglist, which means you get pinged for every single color - as though you were on all individual lists!

(But if you ever get tired of being pinged for everything, let me know, and I can remove you from the general list, and put you only on the individual colors you want.)
GRx3A5B.png
@Pennywhistle

Oh, that makes sense. I'm not the smartest person, sorry aha
@Pennywhistle

Oh, that makes sense. I'm not the smartest person, sorry aha
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_100.png
- Previously known as Valistrasza

- Permanent dragons have familiars

- Currently on an indefinite hiatus
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
0KYrfCc.png
@Pennywhistle I'm on the pinglist for Rockin' Robin, but is it possible to get on the reserve list for a male? I keep missing out! XD
@Pennywhistle I'm on the pinglist for Rockin' Robin, but is it possible to get on the reserve list for a male? I keep missing out! XD
@Pennywhistle

Hey, was wondering if I could reserve an Overcast? :>
Any gender is alright with me O:
@Pennywhistle

Hey, was wondering if I could reserve an Overcast? :>
Any gender is alright with me O:
.-.
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2034112/1#post_2034112][img]http://i.imgur.com/VrAAF1N.png[/img][/url][/center]
VrAAF1N.png
3iZwwkw.png
[center][sub][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v25/aerieyena/flight%20rising/cheese1.gif[/img][/sub] [sup][font=Century Gothic][size=6]B U M P[/size][/font][/sup] [sub][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v25/aerieyena/flight%20rising/cheese2.gif[/img][/sub][/center]
cheese1.gif B U M P cheese2.gif
old-oaks-2.png
dT9HQge.png
kncGB4g.gif
J7D1quC.png
oaolHwW.png
Matchery Hatchery
xCVbB5p.png
OPS7bfK.png
wDSzx9S.png
nWiQNX9.png
@Pennywhistle

Hello! All of the babies are so pretty.
Could I be added to a couple more pinglists?

Radioactive and Cotton Candy.

Then reservations for any gender dragon from these colors.

Radioactive
Cotton Candy
Pistachio
Honeydew
Grapefruit
Tangerine

I realize I keep missing them for no reason other than me not being able to check as often as I should be. :c

Thanks again!
@Pennywhistle

Hello! All of the babies are so pretty.
Could I be added to a couple more pinglists?

Radioactive and Cotton Candy.

Then reservations for any gender dragon from these colors.

Radioactive
Cotton Candy
Pistachio
Honeydew
Grapefruit
Tangerine

I realize I keep missing them for no reason other than me not being able to check as often as I should be. :c

Thanks again!
________battle tag : skylace#11300
1 2 ... 358 359 360 361 362 ... 1855 1856