Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Yami's Art Shop! HOLIDAY SALE [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5
@Yamielsun

Awesome! And not really, though I really like the painted chibi you did! But I'm very bad at cell-shading myself, so that'd be cool as well :D
@Yamielsun

Awesome! And not really, though I really like the painted chibi you did! But I'm very bad at cell-shading myself, so that'd be cool as well :D
@Exeidur Alright then! I'll start working on it and will send you a WIP soon!
@Exeidur Alright then! I'll start working on it and will send you a WIP soon!
@Yamielsun

Awesome! Thanks a bunch ^^
@Yamielsun

Awesome! Thanks a bunch ^^
@Yamielsun So if I brew you a tox, you might do a full body?
@Yamielsun So if I brew you a tox, you might do a full body?
Animated%20Lauren-sm_zpswflpqod1.pngSleeping%20Meroe_zpsgdmhbnxs.gifmaGQFx6.png
@witchywriter
lowest tox price goes for 399999 treasure or 370G. that by itself wouldn't cover the cost of a fullbody
@witchywriter
lowest tox price goes for 399999 treasure or 370G. that by itself wouldn't cover the cost of a fullbody
@Yamielsun Well, you had it on there, so I thought I'd throw it out there...
@Yamielsun Well, you had it on there, so I thought I'd throw it out there...
Animated%20Lauren-sm_zpswflpqod1.pngSleeping%20Meroe_zpsgdmhbnxs.gifmaGQFx6.png
@witchywriter it also says that wishlist items would be considered at lowest AH price or marketplace value
@witchywriter it also says that wishlist items would be considered at lowest AH price or marketplace value
@Yamielsun [b]Commision Type:[/b] Shaded fullbody [b]Payment Method:[/b] Gems [b]Total Price: [/b] 4k gems [b]Reference of your derg:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18779009] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/187791/18779009_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Description of the gijinka:[/b] no dragon features, human skin tone. I have two references of how I picture her hair/face/skin tone, expect she's also got mild vitiligo: [url=http://healingherbsbyrene.weebly.com/uploads/1/9/8/5/1985921/6406793_orig.jpg]x[/url] [url=https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/3b/37/e6/3b37e69105c1b454c51a0d6ac85b970b.jpg]x[/url] You can use the dragon's clothing as a jumping off point but I'm not really attached to them for the giinka. [b]Character Personality/Background:[/b] She's a librarian and history researcher who uses necromagic to summon spirits and talk with them to get firsthand accounts for her research. Warm, always interested in sharing info/talking with others, questions information and ideas but highly trusting of people. [b]Expression/mood/pose:[/b] no preference for pose but some kind of happy/excited expression?
@Yamielsun
Commision Type: Shaded fullbody
Payment Method: Gems
Total Price: 4k gems
Reference of your derg:
18779009_350.png

Description of the gijinka: no dragon features, human skin tone. I have two references of how I picture her hair/face/skin tone, expect she's also got mild vitiligo: x x You can use the dragon's clothing as a jumping off point but I'm not really attached to them for the giinka.
Character Personality/Background: She's a librarian and history researcher who uses necromagic to summon spirits and talk with them to get firsthand accounts for her research. Warm, always interested in sharing info/talking with others, questions information and ideas but highly trusting of people.
Expression/mood/pose: no preference for pose but some kind of happy/excited expression?
c51c6f353869bddd2e89aebd99f06e6ef64a9f6c.png7723741994f774c0f65b2d18c9413344fba3d86d.png588ddc34fec92a5326ef7f76a05f030db0362f45.png4oO1RBo.png
@MaribelEmerson
I'd be delighted to work on your girl! I'd like to know, however if you have any reference on how her vitiligo looks like? or at least tell me where it's visible? (ex: hands, face, etc)
I'll be contacting you soon with a WIP, so you can have a look and tell me if you like the direction its going and any corrections the drawing may need.
@MaribelEmerson
I'd be delighted to work on your girl! I'd like to know, however if you have any reference on how her vitiligo looks like? or at least tell me where it's visible? (ex: hands, face, etc)
I'll be contacting you soon with a WIP, so you can have a look and tell me if you like the direction its going and any corrections the drawing may need.
@Yamielsun
It's visible mostly on her arms, shoulders, neck, torso area. Maybe a little on her face.
@Yamielsun
It's visible mostly on her arms, shoulders, neck, torso area. Maybe a little on her face.
c51c6f353869bddd2e89aebd99f06e6ef64a9f6c.png7723741994f774c0f65b2d18c9413344fba3d86d.png588ddc34fec92a5326ef7f76a05f030db0362f45.png4oO1RBo.png
1 2 3 4 5