Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [The Tarot Shop] Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
@KathiraNarae

Sorry, there's just something I want you to clarify:

I don't understand how you reached the conclusion that we were dangling the possibility of control in front of you, and then taking it away right when you were about to use it. Could you please explain this a little more?
@KathiraNarae

Sorry, there's just something I want you to clarify:

I don't understand how you reached the conclusion that we were dangling the possibility of control in front of you, and then taking it away right when you were about to use it. Could you please explain this a little more?
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
@Moonwater: Ihe way the kill plan was resolved gave the indication that it was intended to be a player-controlled confrontation. But, if one or both participants were offline, then you switched to RNG to resolve it. So the offline player would come back to find a question had been asked of them and then more stuff had happened. In addition, none of this was explained beforehand so it was very confusing and I had no idea what was expected of me at the time. I honestly think things would've gone much better if that confrontation idea was ditched in favour of a simpler and more easily understood method of just RNGing the ultimate result from the initial kill plan. It would make things much easier on the mods as well.
@Moonwater: Ihe way the kill plan was resolved gave the indication that it was intended to be a player-controlled confrontation. But, if one or both participants were offline, then you switched to RNG to resolve it. So the offline player would come back to find a question had been asked of them and then more stuff had happened. In addition, none of this was explained beforehand so it was very confusing and I had no idea what was expected of me at the time. I honestly think things would've gone much better if that confrontation idea was ditched in favour of a simpler and more easily understood method of just RNGing the ultimate result from the initial kill plan. It would make things much easier on the mods as well.
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png 1506664200.png rounded_corners2.png
@Moonwater @Beheaded @Limelight [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30624740] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/306248/30624740_350.png[/img] [/url] Here's Strength! I am going to be giving her the Facet gene when I can to highlight her orange hair. I know it said redheaded woman, but this is the color I thought of. I also plan on working on her bio this weekend. Just thought I'd show you her now!
@Moonwater @Beheaded @Limelight

30624740_350.png

Here's Strength! I am going to be giving her the Facet gene when I can to highlight her orange hair. I know it said redheaded woman, but this is the color I thought of. I also plan on working on her bio this weekend. Just thought I'd show you her now!
vV5jbm.png
@Cognitive

She looks gorgeous! I love that accent on her~
@Cognitive

She looks gorgeous! I love that accent on her~
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
@Beheaded For the wonderful Spooks. :) Also the ships... Yeah. Definitely for the ships. x3 [quote name="LunarMadness" date=2017-02-13 18:48:08] @/Limelight @/Moonwater @/Beheaded It was so fun playing! x3 Okay. Imma do it guys! IMMA DO IT!! The ghostly form of Lunar flickers into existence. Without a word, they float over to Spookmod. Their golden wings flutter delicately, moved by some undetectable breeze. They kiss Spookmod on the forehead. "Stay strong, Spooks. I love you, and always will. Take care of yourself and Fruity. I will be waiting for you." They smile softly, wanting to hold onto this form forever. To look into they eyes of their security, their everything. They will wait here forever, striving for the day when all of these poor souls are set free. [/quote]
@Beheaded
For the wonderful Spooks. :)
Also the ships... Yeah. Definitely for the ships. x3
LunarMadness wrote on 2017-02-13:
@/Limelight @/Moonwater @/Beheaded
It was so fun playing! x3

Okay. Imma do it guys! IMMA DO IT!!

The ghostly form of Lunar flickers into existence. Without a word, they float over to Spookmod. Their golden wings flutter delicately, moved by some undetectable breeze. They kiss Spookmod on the forehead. "Stay strong, Spooks. I love you, and always will. Take care of yourself and Fruity. I will be waiting for you." They smile softly, wanting to hold onto this form forever. To look into they eyes of their security, their everything. They will wait here forever, striving for the day when all of these poor souls are set free.
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50