Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Free Dragons for New 2017 Reg Players
I have a few dragons that can be free to people who have joined in 2017!

1) Mariuk

2) Miles

3) Kaleb

All out for now!

Just ping me by copying and pasting @NovaDrakkon and request a dragon using its name or number. You must be able to accept the dragon immediately! :)
I have a few dragons that can be free to people who have joined in 2017!

1) Mariuk

2) Miles

3) Kaleb

All out for now!

Just ping me by copying and pasting @NovaDrakkon and request a dragon using its name or number. You must be able to accept the dragon immediately! :)
Wind-Network.png
bump
bump
Wind-Network.png
@NovaDrakkon

Could I possibly get Miles?
@NovaDrakkon

Could I possibly get Miles?
Can i possibly have Kaleb? Thanks!
Can i possibly have Kaleb? Thanks!
@Qizei You may! I will send a one-way CR - please accept it as soon as you see it.

@swimbug You may! I will send you a one-way CR as well. Again, please accept it as soon as you see it. Also, as a note - sometimes on the site people will want you to "ping" them (as I asked in the first post). This feature lets the person whose name you type (in the @NovaDrakkon, with NovaDrakkon being whoever you actually want to ping's username) know that you are talking to them. Sometimes people don't want to use the feature of the forums where you subscribe (by clicking on the star at the top corner of the thread above the first post) because it gives them a notification for every single post that is made - in some situations this can be hundreds of notifications, where many of them could just be bumps, etc. Just a heads up in case you hadn't learned that yet! Whenever someone says "ping" them, that's what they mean!

Welcome to FR, both of you!
@Qizei You may! I will send a one-way CR - please accept it as soon as you see it.

@swimbug You may! I will send you a one-way CR as well. Again, please accept it as soon as you see it. Also, as a note - sometimes on the site people will want you to "ping" them (as I asked in the first post). This feature lets the person whose name you type (in the @NovaDrakkon, with NovaDrakkon being whoever you actually want to ping's username) know that you are talking to them. Sometimes people don't want to use the feature of the forums where you subscribe (by clicking on the star at the top corner of the thread above the first post) because it gives them a notification for every single post that is made - in some situations this can be hundreds of notifications, where many of them could just be bumps, etc. Just a heads up in case you hadn't learned that yet! Whenever someone says "ping" them, that's what they mean!

Welcome to FR, both of you!
Wind-Network.png
@novadrakkon Can I have #1 please? Thank you so much!
@novadrakkon Can I have #1 please? Thank you so much!
@CoolStuff1214 You may! CR incoming!
@CoolStuff1214 You may! CR incoming!
Wind-Network.png
Thanks so much dude!
Thanks so much dude!