Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [Private Breeding Request]
@beltempest @LadyRowyn

Hi there. I am looking to get a dragon that does not yet exist, so I need help breeding him into being. I want a banana/cornflower/gold male with water eyes. To do this I need your help. beltempest your Rise and LadyRowan your Kiyn would be perfect parents for my dragon. Would you be willing to breed your dragons for me in hopes of getting him? I would like him to have water eyes, so you would have to be willing to send your dragon out to a rental nest, but I will give you collateral dragons of my own to hold onto while your dragons are out of your lair. I will also pay you in treasure for the use of your dragons. Finally, the two of you can split the offspring that are not the dragon that I want. If you have any other questions, concerns, or requirements, please let me know. I really want this dragon, so I will most likely be willing to accommodate whatever it is. In any case, please let me know what you think even if your answer is no so that I know how to move forward. Thank you!
@beltempest @LadyRowyn

Hi there. I am looking to get a dragon that does not yet exist, so I need help breeding him into being. I want a banana/cornflower/gold male with water eyes. To do this I need your help. beltempest your Rise and LadyRowan your Kiyn would be perfect parents for my dragon. Would you be willing to breed your dragons for me in hopes of getting him? I would like him to have water eyes, so you would have to be willing to send your dragon out to a rental nest, but I will give you collateral dragons of my own to hold onto while your dragons are out of your lair. I will also pay you in treasure for the use of your dragons. Finally, the two of you can split the offspring that are not the dragon that I want. If you have any other questions, concerns, or requirements, please let me know. I really want this dragon, so I will most likely be willing to accommodate whatever it is. In any case, please let me know what you think even if your answer is no so that I know how to move forward. Thank you!
41.png 103.png She/Her pronouns, please. 65.png 32.png
@HeroSmitten Hi there! I'm fine with lending out Kiyn, if you are going to arrange for the nest, etc.
@HeroSmitten Hi there! I'm fine with lending out Kiyn, if you are going to arrange for the nest, etc.
Author Website: LadyRowyn.com
@HeroSmitten I am also fine with lending out Rise. Just tell me when.
@HeroSmitten I am also fine with lending out Rise. Just tell me when.
@beltempest @LadyRowyn
Great! Thank you both so much! Does 20k for each of you for use of your dragon sound alright? Also, let me know if you'd like a collateral dragon to hold on to. I've never not gotten a dragon back to its owner, but I'm more than happy to send you one of mine while yours is out of your lair.
@beltempest @LadyRowyn
Great! Thank you both so much! Does 20k for each of you for use of your dragon sound alright? Also, let me know if you'd like a collateral dragon to hold on to. I've never not gotten a dragon back to its owner, but I'm more than happy to send you one of mine while yours is out of your lair.
That is fine. I don't know that I need a collateral dragon unless you really want to send one.
That is fine. I don't know that I need a collateral dragon unless you really want to send one.
Great! I'll set up a CR then!
Great! I'll set up a CR then!
@HeroSmitten That's fine. I don't need a collateral dragon either. Good luck with the nest!
@HeroSmitten That's fine. I don't need a collateral dragon either. Good luck with the nest!
@beltempest @LadyRowyn

I'm sending your dragons back. Thank you both again for lending them to me. Unfortunately, I did not get the dragon I wanted. Would you be willing to breed your dragons again when they come off cool-down? I would offer the same compensation. Also, I'm keeping one of the offspring (the boy with the stonewash secondary), but there are three others (a banana/stonewash/gold female, a banana/sky/gold male, and a banana/splash/gold male) if you would like one. Let me know about both trying again and the offspring. Your dragons will be on their way to you shortly!
@beltempest @LadyRowyn

I'm sending your dragons back. Thank you both again for lending them to me. Unfortunately, I did not get the dragon I wanted. Would you be willing to breed your dragons again when they come off cool-down? I would offer the same compensation. Also, I'm keeping one of the offspring (the boy with the stonewash secondary), but there are three others (a banana/stonewash/gold female, a banana/sky/gold male, and a banana/splash/gold male) if you would like one. Let me know about both trying again and the offspring. Your dragons will be on their way to you shortly!
I would be fine with lending Rise again.
I would be fine with lending Rise again.
@HeroSmitten Sorry to hear you didn't get the baby you wanted! I'm fine with lending Kiyn again.
@HeroSmitten Sorry to hear you didn't get the baby you wanted! I'm fine with lending Kiyn again.