Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | HUMANIZED DEITIES -- All 11!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Loving all of them! Plaguemom, Gladekeeper, and the Arcanist are my favs.
Loving all of them! Plaguemom, Gladekeeper, and the Arcanist are my favs.
TERRIBLE MSPAINT ART CONTEST FOR RICHES
Just had to add this.

Icewarden looks like the disapproving father who is too busy to spend time with us. We still love you, Papa!

Again, you did a beautifully amazing job on capturing their essence! Would love to see more!
Just had to add this.

Icewarden looks like the disapproving father who is too busy to spend time with us. We still love you, Papa!

Again, you did a beautifully amazing job on capturing their essence! Would love to see more!
@Gaia whoops! I'm sorry, I don't post much (as you can tell) and i wasn't sure where to put it, but thanks for helping me out

@Severing you have a fair point! when i imagine tidelord spouting his prophecies i always imagine them coming out as a wailing but i never considered him as a "eh, heck with it" kind of guy. i'll have to consider that for future drawings
@Gaia whoops! I'm sorry, I don't post much (as you can tell) and i wasn't sure where to put it, but thanks for helping me out

@Severing you have a fair point! when i imagine tidelord spouting his prophecies i always imagine them coming out as a wailing but i never considered him as a "eh, heck with it" kind of guy. i'll have to consider that for future drawings
breathe deep, seek peace
----
courier_pearl.gif
@usbdongle Heh, your interpretation's just as valid as mine (if not more, because tbh mine is more based around site memes than anything else)!
@usbdongle Heh, your interpretation's just as valid as mine (if not more, because tbh mine is more based around site memes than anything else)!
SUFoHqb.gif
@usbdongle omg these are prefect! 0.0
@usbdongle omg these are prefect! 0.0
XriSV9h.gif
I love it! Glademom is perfection
I love it! Glademom is perfection
@xochicuicatl thank you! she's one of my favorite ones, and people seem to like her...when i think of nature i think of something really strong and powerful so i wanted to get that in there. and of course i had to keep the vine beard c:
@xochicuicatl thank you! she's one of my favorite ones, and people seem to like her...when i think of nature i think of something really strong and powerful so i wanted to get that in there. and of course i had to keep the vine beard c:
breathe deep, seek peace
----
courier_pearl.gif
Lightning is my favourite XD
Lightning is my favourite XD
Its my old boss-man.

As demanding as ever.
Its my old boss-man.

As demanding as ever.
15128.png
Oh my god it's so cool! I completely love everyone!!! (But especially my fire mom and bossdad <3)
Oh my god it's so cool! I completely love everyone!!! (But especially my fire mom and bossdad <3)
k9jkh1m.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7