Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Food for Picky Eaters! [OPEN]
1 2 3 4
Sent a cr @Darksaphira!
Sent a cr @Darksaphira!
Still badly in need of meat (but interested in all food categories)!
Still badly in need of meat (but interested in all food categories)!
@Imrien
I sell food stacks from mire, kelp bed. My landlord hunts animal to feed out best coli fighter and a heavy eater. So one stack of 4 point food is 25kt or 25 g. I have lots. Start a CR if you wish to buy.

I have some 6 point meat in stacks for 30kt
@Imrien
I sell food stacks from mire, kelp bed. My landlord hunts animal to feed out best coli fighter and a heavy eater. So one stack of 4 point food is 25kt or 25 g. I have lots. Start a CR if you wish to buy.

I have some 6 point meat in stacks for 30kt
rkylBBV.pngx0CMhAc.pngzyvrj7C.png
@Imrien

i got a truly ridiculous amount of seafood and insects (about 13 seafood stacks and 11 insect stacks, each of 4fp items), would you happen to be interested in buying?
@Imrien

i got a truly ridiculous amount of seafood and insects (about 13 seafood stacks and 11 insect stacks, each of 4fp items), would you happen to be interested in buying?
@Imrien
I can sell you all food types for 25t per point! How many points do you need? :)
@Imrien
I can sell you all food types for 25t per point! How many points do you need? :)
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
@Imrien
I have a stack of crunchy moth legs, fragile moth wings and serrated beak for you.
At your rate, a total of 24kt sound ok?
@Imrien
I have a stack of crunchy moth legs, fragile moth wings and serrated beak for you.
At your rate, a total of 24kt sound ok?
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
@Imrien
Have a ton of meat stacks. Let me know if you're looking for any more? c:
@Imrien
Have a ton of meat stacks. Let me know if you're looking for any more? c:
JkUzq0W.png

FR + 0
hatchery under construction!
coli long drop challenge
1 2 3 4