Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [SALES] Lore, Bios, Writing Commissions!
1 2 3
@Lynxai Hello there, I'm rather interested in commissioning some lore and a bio for my little Reaper here~ I'm having a hard time coming up with a good lore for him. I also have like 40 some dragons I need to think of lore for xD So I was wondering if there were any open slots left? Here's my little babe~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28900340] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/289004/28900340_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Lynxai Hello there, I'm rather interested in commissioning some lore and a bio for my little Reaper here~ I'm having a hard time coming up with a good lore for him. I also have like 40 some dragons I need to think of lore for xD So I was wondering if there were any open slots left?

Here's my little babe~

28900340_350.png
EbqWlVW.png The Moon's Light
@LunaFreya

Hello! There are currently three open slots but due to some outside influence hampering by ability to work at the moment and the two preceding commissions to get through, it may take me a longer period of time to get yours done, but I'd love to do something for Reaper!
@LunaFreya

Hello! There are currently three open slots but due to some outside influence hampering by ability to work at the moment and the two preceding commissions to get through, it may take me a longer period of time to get yours done, but I'd love to do something for Reaper!
wow 10220.pngMy writing and bio commissions are currently open! 10220.png
@Lynxai Thank you so much :) And please by all means do what you need to do first, I'm not going to rush you to get the other ones finished faster, I understand how busy people can be ^_^ I'm a very patient person trust me :)
@Lynxai Thank you so much :) And please by all means do what you need to do first, I'm not going to rush you to get the other ones finished faster, I understand how busy people can be ^_^ I'm a very patient person trust me :)
EbqWlVW.png The Moon's Light
@LunaFreya

Thank you for your patience! I'll add you onto the slots list.
@LunaFreya

Thank you for your patience! I'll add you onto the slots list.
@Lynxai Hi there! I would like this lil baby to get a simple coded 1000+ word bio please! My clan has no set lore, so feel free to take any artistic liberties and just have fun with it. :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22181028] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/221811/22181028_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Lynxai

Hi there!
I would like this lil baby to get a simple coded 1000+ word bio please!
My clan has no set lore, so feel free to take any artistic liberties and just have fun with it. :D

22181028_350.png

Be careful not to choke on your aspirations.
~ Dedicated Mercy/Mei Main~
@Lolliipop

Wonderful! I'll add you into the slots. It may take me a while, so I'll have to ask you to be patient with me. Thank you!
@Lolliipop

Wonderful! I'll add you into the slots. It may take me a while, so I'll have to ask you to be patient with me. Thank you!
@Lynxai

Thats completely fine, I don't mind waiting, take your time. ^ ^
@Lynxai

Thats completely fine, I don't mind waiting, take your time. ^ ^
Be careful not to choke on your aspirations.
~ Dedicated Mercy/Mei Main~
@Lynxai

I'd like to be put in an open slot please, if that's okay with you ^^ Thanks!
@Lynxai

I'd like to be put in an open slot please, if that's okay with you ^^ Thanks!
u2TWLA7.png
@Lynxai

I would love to be placed on your pinglist.
@Lynxai

I would love to be placed on your pinglist.
Z4dyNpM.png
@Firedawn

No problem! You're in the slot. If it's alright, could you PM me with the details?

@BrilliantBlue

Done and done! Thank you for your interest! I'll send you a ping when a slot becomes available.
@Firedawn

No problem! You're in the slot. If it's alright, could you PM me with the details?

@BrilliantBlue

Done and done! Thank you for your interest! I'll send you a ping when a slot becomes available.
1 2 3