Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | boolean the beta bug
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Allunar we all have our times as a newbie, we don't need to make them feel bad.

on the other hand, this is a cute theread, if only i could see some of the broken pictures :c
@Allunar we all have our times as a newbie, we don't need to make them feel bad.

on the other hand, this is a cute theread, if only i could see some of the broken pictures :c
xulc4O8.png
@FrozenBarioth
I didn't mean to sound bad! ">.>
I was trying to ask... as in, why did he bought up the thread, and how he found it so long ago
Thats why i added that face there, i was trying to sound as nice as possible

Thanks for telling me, I have some phrasing issues c:
@FrozenBarioth
I didn't mean to sound bad! ">.>
I was trying to ask... as in, why did he bought up the thread, and how he found it so long ago
Thats why i added that face there, i was trying to sound as nice as possible

Thanks for telling me, I have some phrasing issues c:
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
@Allunar ahh, it's okay! i do have phrasing issues as well. like you said, i always wonder how they find the threads as well o_0
@Allunar ahh, it's okay! i do have phrasing issues as well. like you said, i always wonder how they find the threads as well o_0
xulc4O8.png
[quote name="Zonemod" date=2015-09-23 15:05:55] @Cipheres Made friend for Boolean!!! [img]http://i.imgur.com/SRRD0fB.png[/img] Now they can dance!!! [img]http://i.imgur.com/3Jv03c6.gif[/img] Edit: Gif wasn't working. </3 fixed it!!! [/quote] Why does the boolean stinger look so weird...
Zonemod wrote on 2015-09-23:
@Cipheres

Made friend for Boolean!!!

SRRD0fB.png

Now they can dance!!!

3Jv03c6.gif

Edit: Gif wasn't working. </3 fixed it!!!
Why does the boolean stinger look so weird...
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
@Allunar bring what up?
@Allunar bring what up?
@sunpaw
Dont post in threads that haven't been active in more than a month i think. its considered necro
@sunpaw
Dont post in threads that haven't been active in more than a month i think. its considered necro
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
@Allunar @sunpaw
I believe it's three months, but otherwise Allunar is correct...
@Allunar @sunpaw
I believe it's three months, but otherwise Allunar is correct...
xy | they/xem | +3 fr time | gen1s for sale
@Allunar @FeatherAsh Actually, I don't know if you know this but, the rule was changed relatively recently. It used to be 3 months. However, the current rule regarding old threads is: [quote]Refrain from reviving old threads unless the content is relevant and constructive.[/quote] According to the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=66]Forum Code Of Conduct[/url] To sum up - with the updated rules, if a thread is still relevant it wont be locked as a necro, though bumping up old threads is still discouraged. It's up to the mods to evaluate the situation, though.
@Allunar @FeatherAsh
Actually, I don't know if you know this but, the rule was changed relatively recently. It used to be 3 months. However, the current rule regarding old threads is:
Quote:
Refrain from reviving old threads unless the content is relevant and constructive.
According to the Forum Code Of Conduct

To sum up - with the updated rules, if a thread is still relevant it wont be locked as a necro, though bumping up old threads is still discouraged. It's up to the mods to evaluate the situation, though.
[img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/dc6e3bb6f65cdbf19b919a8f022b78f6/tumblr_nv5ewmfvCM1snbl7ko1_500.png[/img] fixed OP's image
tumblr_nv5ewmfvCM1snbl7ko1_500.png

fixed OP's image
xEyhnVi.gif
@Eleni
Oh, thank you! I didn't realize they had changed that.
@Eleni
Oh, thank you! I didn't realize they had changed that.
xy | they/xem | +3 fr time | gen1s for sale
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9