Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sinful Scribbles <Slots Open>
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Sin I would love some art of my newest addition into my clan most if you're interested! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26310723] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/263108/26310723_350.png[/img] [/url] This handsome boy has been spoiled so far. @sinbreaker
Sin I would love some art of my newest addition into my clan most if you're interested!

26310723_350.png

This handsome boy has been spoiled so far.
@sinbreaker
yWTqcVr.png
bump
xXDreamQueenXx
I will get yours done >3>
bump
xXDreamQueenXx
I will get yours done >3>
ezimba__2__by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgurtx.gifezimba_by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgq80i.gif
bump
bump
ezimba__2__by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgurtx.gifezimba_by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgq80i.gif
@Sinbreaker

I'd like to commission some art for a character of mine, a human teenager. Could I get a Clean Lineart SAI done for them? Here's an album of references for clothing and hairstyle. Obviously it won't be colored, but it's currently the only references I have for the character.

For the expression (if you need it): She's usually grinning or smirking, enjoying teasing people and having a great time with life in general. She's happy - whether innocently or at tripping up somebody in conversation, it's all fun for her.
@Sinbreaker

I'd like to commission some art for a character of mine, a human teenager. Could I get a Clean Lineart SAI done for them? Here's an album of references for clothing and hairstyle. Obviously it won't be colored, but it's currently the only references I have for the character.

For the expression (if you need it): She's usually grinning or smirking, enjoying teasing people and having a great time with life in general. She's happy - whether innocently or at tripping up somebody in conversation, it's all fun for her.
@Chakurano

As much as I would love to take your commission, I do not draw humans. ^^; Only dragons, anthros/furries and animals.
@Chakurano

As much as I would love to take your commission, I do not draw humans. ^^; Only dragons, anthros/furries and animals.
@Sinbreaker
I was wondering if you do Reference sheets by any chance
@Sinbreaker
I was wondering if you do Reference sheets by any chance
@Captain0fChaos

I could certainly try depending the complexity of the character.
@Captain0fChaos

I could certainly try depending the complexity of the character.
@Sinbreaker
How much would it be for a ref sheet with 2 flat fullbodies
@Sinbreaker
How much would it be for a ref sheet with 2 flat fullbodies
If you need a description I can give one
If you need a description I can give one
this is really old and out dated but I will get it fixed up >.>
this is really old and out dated but I will get it fixed up >.>
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17