Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | opinion on....
1 2 3 4
I don't have a stance on it. I don't cry anymore, but I recall crying a looot as a child and hating every minute of it.
I don't have a stance on it. I don't cry anymore, but I recall crying a looot as a child and hating every minute of it.
Interesting topic!

I unfortunately cry so easily. I don't mean to. It just sorta happens. It's always very embarrassing. I will try so hard not to that I end up making a really weird face and I'm not sure what is worse...

It does feels good to cry when I get all sniffly for no reason at all. Just get randomly emotional? Sometimes I need it. The next best thing besides crying is putting on a song that has a good beat/drop and run it out.

I am also in the same boat as those who get splitting headaches when crying. The only thing with that is that I have to be under extreme emotion to get one and it's usually over a day long worth of headaches.
Interesting topic!

I unfortunately cry so easily. I don't mean to. It just sorta happens. It's always very embarrassing. I will try so hard not to that I end up making a really weird face and I'm not sure what is worse...

It does feels good to cry when I get all sniffly for no reason at all. Just get randomly emotional? Sometimes I need it. The next best thing besides crying is putting on a song that has a good beat/drop and run it out.

I am also in the same boat as those who get splitting headaches when crying. The only thing with that is that I have to be under extreme emotion to get one and it's usually over a day long worth of headaches.
I cry way too easily. Funny thing is, I don't cry about sad things. Whenever I cry, it's usually because I'm upset with myself. Hah, I have a self consciousness problem, I don't think highly of myself.
I cry way too easily. Funny thing is, I don't cry about sad things. Whenever I cry, it's usually because I'm upset with myself. Hah, I have a self consciousness problem, I don't think highly of myself.
ampharos.png 20 | any pronouns | about me | accents |
I like crying. It's much better to cry than to bottle all of your sadness up inside. I usually just hop in my room and lay on my bed for a while when I feel the urge to cry. Heck, sometimes when I have a stressful day I force myself to cry to kind of alleviate it. I've never seen crying as a weakness, I see it as someone being human :)
I like crying. It's much better to cry than to bottle all of your sadness up inside. I usually just hop in my room and lay on my bed for a while when I feel the urge to cry. Heck, sometimes when I have a stressful day I force myself to cry to kind of alleviate it. I've never seen crying as a weakness, I see it as someone being human :)
Morgan
She | Her
Tumblr | DeviantArt
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" -Paarthurnax
I cry far too much. Mainly at night and in the shower.

I suppose it's better than other responses.

But when it happens in public I want to die.
I cry far too much. Mainly at night and in the shower.

I suppose it's better than other responses.

But when it happens in public I want to die.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
i used to cry a lot, i think? of course i was young so it makes sense.

i don't cry anymore. i tear up sometimes but i haven't actually cried in a long time. i don't see crying as a bad thing...but sometimes people crying is too much for me because it's awkward. some people cry too much.
i used to cry a lot, i think? of course i was young so it makes sense.

i don't cry anymore. i tear up sometimes but i haven't actually cried in a long time. i don't see crying as a bad thing...but sometimes people crying is too much for me because it's awkward. some people cry too much.
I don't like to cry. I know it's good to do, and quite honestly I would like to because I feel the need to/the tears rising up, but I just kinda... can't. Not only do I not want to because, well, mainly to save face, but I just can't cry. I'll try. When I'm alone, I might try to. But even if the tears are trying to come, they just won't... ;-; So... imo, crying is good, but I personally don't want to and can't.
I don't like to cry. I know it's good to do, and quite honestly I would like to because I feel the need to/the tears rising up, but I just kinda... can't. Not only do I not want to because, well, mainly to save face, but I just can't cry. I'll try. When I'm alone, I might try to. But even if the tears are trying to come, they just won't... ;-; So... imo, crying is good, but I personally don't want to and can't.
pVhWnFy.png
I hate crying. Hate hate hate it. Whenever I cry I'm never showing the right emotion. I'm never sad when I cry. I'm usually angry, and crying gets in the way. I like to voice my emotions, and not over show them, which is what crying is to me. I just don't like it. I feel like people don't take me seriously when I cry when I'm mad.

Now if I actually cried when I was sad, that'd be fine. But it never happens. /)_-;
I hate crying. Hate hate hate it. Whenever I cry I'm never showing the right emotion. I'm never sad when I cry. I'm usually angry, and crying gets in the way. I like to voice my emotions, and not over show them, which is what crying is to me. I just don't like it. I feel like people don't take me seriously when I cry when I'm mad.

Now if I actually cried when I was sad, that'd be fine. But it never happens. /)_-;
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
I don't mind crying, but I prefer to be alone when I do. I do feel relieved after I'm done

the only thing I don't like about me crying is that... I cry at any type of intense feelings. when I'm on the verge of crying, I'm in a "please don't touch me mode, not even a POKE" because that will send me to uncontrollable sobbing. honestly, I can usually keep my composure (even tho i was sensitive af when i was younger, still am but i'm more hardy), but ever since my dad died, I noticed how much easier I cry at things now. it's so weird

also, when I'm trying to have a conversation with someone, it's very hard to even utter words. I don't know how people can talk through their tears and still be able to make some kind of sense. this is probably the main reason why I don't like crying around other people
I don't mind crying, but I prefer to be alone when I do. I do feel relieved after I'm done

the only thing I don't like about me crying is that... I cry at any type of intense feelings. when I'm on the verge of crying, I'm in a "please don't touch me mode, not even a POKE" because that will send me to uncontrollable sobbing. honestly, I can usually keep my composure (even tho i was sensitive af when i was younger, still am but i'm more hardy), but ever since my dad died, I noticed how much easier I cry at things now. it's so weird

also, when I'm trying to have a conversation with someone, it's very hard to even utter words. I don't know how people can talk through their tears and still be able to make some kind of sense. this is probably the main reason why I don't like crying around other people
I hate crying. I am a frustrated crier and i view it as a sign of weakness.

I don't like anyone seeing me crying, and if they do i try to apologize to them for them having to see it, and ask them to not mention it to anyone.
I hate crying. I am a frustrated crier and i view it as a sign of weakness.

I don't like anyone seeing me crying, and if they do i try to apologize to them for them having to see it, and ask them to not mention it to anyone.
I || E A T || H U M A N || T E E T H
wolf_skull_icon__free_to_use__by_akumiirako-dbl6hi8.png
1 2 3 4