Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Baldwin's Brewer's Guild (Lvl 21)
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 106 107
@epsilonmew
Cool! Sign me up! Just another question, if I claim poi/tox at the moment, and get a brewers fee in form of credits, is the interchangeable for requests to brew fest currency rather then mats?
Just confused lol
@epsilonmew
Cool! Sign me up! Just another question, if I claim poi/tox at the moment, and get a brewers fee in form of credits, is the interchangeable for requests to brew fest currency rather then mats?
Just confused lol
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
@Sap88

1 credit = 1 treasure. They are interchangeable. Certainly, you can request festival currency rather than materials if you like. This is my first year in FR, so I can't get you any currencies that I haven't seen yet, but we have quite a stockpile going back to (I believe) Light's Immaculate Tablet. And, of course, we will brew more once this month's festival rolls around~
@Sap88

1 credit = 1 treasure. They are interchangeable. Certainly, you can request festival currency rather than materials if you like. This is my first year in FR, so I can't get you any currencies that I haven't seen yet, but we have quite a stockpile going back to (I believe) Light's Immaculate Tablet. And, of course, we will brew more once this month's festival rolls around~
tDeKDnH.pngKtLTLcK.png
@Epsilonmew
Ok! I won't claim anything to brew yet, but I might soon :D
@Epsilonmew
Ok! I won't claim anything to brew yet, but I might soon :D
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
@EpsilonMew I can start a set of enamored swans. Technically if you want I can send you 2 of the 3 I've already made just so long as I end up with 3 total in my hoard when we're through. Not sure I'm explaining that right...
@EpsilonMew I can start a set of enamored swans. Technically if you want I can send you 2 of the 3 I've already made just so long as I end up with 3 total in my hoard when we're through. Not sure I'm explaining that right...
tGryVwd.png
30thoy9.png
.:ONLINE:.|+2hrs FR
rvxbpu.png
icon_gems.png 315 of 2.8KG icon_gems.png
WCcA1ec.png
@Musicfan4

No, I get it. If you want, you can send in your 2 spares, and I'll send you materials for you to make to replace the 2 you sent in~
@Musicfan4

No, I get it. If you want, you can send in your 2 spares, and I'll send you materials for you to make to replace the 2 you sent in~
tDeKDnH.pngKtLTLcK.png
@epsilonmew
Hey I'd love to join! I have a level 16 cauldron~
@epsilonmew
Hey I'd love to join! I have a level 16 cauldron~

Hello, I used to be @/Azcazach :)
FRT+16

———
College student & tired artist — please be patient if I am a bit slow. Please PM me if I miss out your pings and other stuff.
BdnO4NA.png
@EpsilonMew

Hi there! I think I've sold to you guys once before, but I have some more mats I'd like to sell to the guild! Just lemme know when to send the CR. c:
@EpsilonMew

Hi there! I think I've sold to you guys once before, but I have some more mats I'd like to sell to the guild! Just lemme know when to send the CR. c:
Ren || They/Them || FR +2 || Rarely Plays
@Ren86

I'm on now, so whenever you're ready~
@Ren86

I'm on now, so whenever you're ready~
tDeKDnH.pngKtLTLcK.png
@EpsilonMew It just occurred to me I could do this... Can I grab a silver muck on credit?
@EpsilonMew It just occurred to me I could do this... Can I grab a silver muck on credit?
36627432_DdNrYTjMtSKEqr3.png
@Elmlily

Certainly~ that's what we're here for!
@Elmlily

Certainly~ that's what we're here for!
tDeKDnH.pngKtLTLcK.png
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 106 107