Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | All over!
1 2 3 4
[i]"But mother, they do not belong here. They are so...unlike us." The glowing fleck of green bobbed slowly, framed by narrowed slits of red as the hulking matriarch turned to regard the newcomers, watching them with thinly veiled distaste. "They are not so unlike us. Bleached white as bone, caked with dried blood. But yes, they are not of our blood and kin, although they do serve the Plaguemother, as do we all...." She straightened languorously, the child curled before her massive claws skittering away in alarm. "They may stay, but none of their brood. Already the female is heavy with eggs. It would be in our best interests to...dispose of them...." [/i] [center][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Yakura/6911c9f6-9a15-4b93-8e04-c078793be6c9_zpsa83a0f80.png[/img] This pair will each be getting crackle and the Spiral will become a WC. They breed in TEN DAYS. I shall update the image as I get the WC scroll/crackle necessary. [b]CANDY CANE CARNAGE[/b] Since it's the season for giving, why would I hoard all these candy cane Imps? These lovely, crackle-bodied candy cane Imps deserve to be spread about!There is a sliiiight drawback, though! Since all this seasonal cheer should be spread, you can't only buy raffle tickets yourself, but for your friends and loved ones as well! [b]Rules[/b] -1,000 treasure per ticket or 5 gems. You can purchase as many as you wish! -Tickets must initially be purchased for a friend (though it doesn't have to be the same everytime). For every five tickets you purchase, you get a free one for yourself as well! -You don't have to list and ping who you're getting tickets for, but I recommend it, if only to help me keep track -This ends on the 21st! I will be booning the clutch for immediate results. [b]Prizes[/b] -Tickets for friends will be put into one drawing, for first pick of the clutch. -Tickets for those who end up getting some for themselves (from the 5-per-friend deal) will be put into a drawing for second pick. -I'll likely be tossing in some extra dragons as the time comes, so don't be surprised! In the case of a clutch of less than two eggs, I'll have something else set up, whether it be a future litter or whatever the winners so desire. [/center]
"But mother, they do not belong here. They are so...unlike us."

The glowing fleck of green bobbed slowly, framed by narrowed slits of red as the hulking matriarch turned to regard the newcomers, watching them with thinly veiled distaste. "They are not so unlike us. Bleached white as bone, caked with dried blood. But yes, they are not of our blood and kin, although they do serve the Plaguemother, as do we all...."

She straightened languorously, the child curled before her massive claws skittering away in alarm. "They may stay, but none of their brood. Already the female is heavy with eggs. It would be in our best interests to...dispose of them...."

6911c9f6-9a15-4b93-8e04-c078793be6c9_zpsa83a0f80.png

This pair will each be getting crackle and the Spiral will become a WC. They breed in TEN DAYS. I shall update the image as I get the WC scroll/crackle necessary.

CANDY CANE CARNAGE
Since it's the season for giving, why would I hoard all these candy cane Imps? These lovely, crackle-bodied candy cane Imps deserve to be spread about!There is a sliiiight drawback, though! Since all this seasonal cheer should be spread, you can't only buy raffle tickets yourself, but for your friends and loved ones as well!

Rules
-1,000 treasure per ticket or 5 gems. You can purchase as many as you wish!
-Tickets must initially be purchased for a friend (though it doesn't have to be the same everytime). For every five tickets you purchase, you get a free one for yourself as well!
-You don't have to list and ping who you're getting tickets for, but I recommend it, if only to help me keep track
-This ends on the 21st! I will be booning the clutch for immediate results.

Prizes
-Tickets for friends will be put into one drawing, for first pick of the clutch.
-Tickets for those who end up getting some for themselves (from the 5-per-friend deal) will be put into a drawing for second pick.
-I'll likely be tossing in some extra dragons as the time comes, so don't be surprised!

In the case of a clutch of less than two eggs, I'll have something else set up, whether it be a future litter or whatever the winners so desire.
-Silverfeather: 5 total, 1 for YourInnerDemonz, Void, Balu, Goth, Chirp respectively. + one for the Silver!

-SemperMemor: 20 total, 2 for Kia, Zinc, Nim, Balu, Chirp, Goth, Geist, Silver, Megs, Flaconscale respectively. + 4 for the Semp herself. c:

-Nimtai: 42 total, 3 for Medsy, Levo, Joram, Mac, Pan, Six, Noxior, SlavetotheMocha, Caboodledoodle, Direw0lf64, Cass, Ion, Fireheart, Dysnomia respectively. + 8 for her raptor self

-Pandut: 24 total, 3 for Nim, Mac, Joram, Six, Medsy, Levo, Caboodledoodle, Ion respectively. + 5 with the Pan himself

-Viatrixa: 34 total, 4 for Joram, 3 for Nim, Mac, Medsy, Ion, Levo, Caboodledoodle, Dysnomia, MadJackal55, Direw0lf64, and + 7 for the Sixbutt herself

-Dysnomia: 35 total, 5 for blurrberrymuffin, Noxior, Nim, Six, Damion, Inskaia, Ishaway respectively. + 7 tickets for Dysnomia!

-Svaeshtari: 2 total, 1 for Claudea and Illykins.

-Illykins: 20 total, 10 for Claudea and Svaeshtari. + 4 for Illykins!

-Chirpadee: 50 total, 5 for Balu, Goth, Fluffykitkat, Semp, Zinc, Kia, Megs, Flaconscale, Silver, Nim respectively. + 10 for Chirpums herself!

-Claudea: 15 total, 5 for Svaeshtari, Illykins, TypoDemon respectively. + 3 for Claudea!

-Zinc: 55 total, 5 for Semp, Nim, Geist, Balu, Chirp, Merlin, Vivian, Alix, Megs, Kess, Panzer respectively. + 11 for the Zincling!

-TypoDemon: 35 total, 5 for Talifer, KatzNeko, Claudea, Belphe, Trollzaya, TheBoop, Deadhead respectively. + 7 tickets for TypoDemon!

-Dragockon: 4 total, 2 for Allegory, Yaps respectively. + 1 ticket for Dragockon
-Silverfeather: 5 total, 1 for YourInnerDemonz, Void, Balu, Goth, Chirp respectively. + one for the Silver!

-SemperMemor: 20 total, 2 for Kia, Zinc, Nim, Balu, Chirp, Goth, Geist, Silver, Megs, Flaconscale respectively. + 4 for the Semp herself. c:

-Nimtai: 42 total, 3 for Medsy, Levo, Joram, Mac, Pan, Six, Noxior, SlavetotheMocha, Caboodledoodle, Direw0lf64, Cass, Ion, Fireheart, Dysnomia respectively. + 8 for her raptor self

-Pandut: 24 total, 3 for Nim, Mac, Joram, Six, Medsy, Levo, Caboodledoodle, Ion respectively. + 5 with the Pan himself

-Viatrixa: 34 total, 4 for Joram, 3 for Nim, Mac, Medsy, Ion, Levo, Caboodledoodle, Dysnomia, MadJackal55, Direw0lf64, and + 7 for the Sixbutt herself

-Dysnomia: 35 total, 5 for blurrberrymuffin, Noxior, Nim, Six, Damion, Inskaia, Ishaway respectively. + 7 tickets for Dysnomia!

-Svaeshtari: 2 total, 1 for Claudea and Illykins.

-Illykins: 20 total, 10 for Claudea and Svaeshtari. + 4 for Illykins!

-Chirpadee: 50 total, 5 for Balu, Goth, Fluffykitkat, Semp, Zinc, Kia, Megs, Flaconscale, Silver, Nim respectively. + 10 for Chirpums herself!

-Claudea: 15 total, 5 for Svaeshtari, Illykins, TypoDemon respectively. + 3 for Claudea!

-Zinc: 55 total, 5 for Semp, Nim, Geist, Balu, Chirp, Merlin, Vivian, Alix, Megs, Kess, Panzer respectively. + 11 for the Zincling!

-TypoDemon: 35 total, 5 for Talifer, KatzNeko, Claudea, Belphe, Trollzaya, TheBoop, Deadhead respectively. + 7 tickets for TypoDemon!

-Dragockon: 4 total, 2 for Allegory, Yaps respectively. + 1 ticket for Dragockon
@Kura I want to buy one for YourInnerDemonz, One for Void, One for Balu, One for Goth and One for Chirp. That is Five tickets total. You will 5k from me.
@Kura I want to buy one for YourInnerDemonz, One for Void, One for Balu, One for Goth and One for Chirp. That is Five tickets total. You will 5k from me.
banner_zpsaf4382ca.png
@Silverfeather

Yes goooooood perfect, shall update list posthaste!
@Silverfeather

Yes goooooood perfect, shall update list posthaste!
@Kura

I'll buy 20 tickets for 60 gems + 8k. 83

FRANDS (two for each):
@Kialish
@Zinc
@Nimirra
@Balu
@Chirpadee
@GothicThylacine
@Geist
@Silverfeather
@MegsInkDragon
@Flaconscale

/smooch
@Kura

I'll buy 20 tickets for 60 gems + 8k. 83

FRANDS (two for each):
@Kialish
@Zinc
@Nimirra
@Balu
@Chirpadee
@GothicThylacine
@Geist
@Silverfeather
@MegsInkDragon
@Flaconscale

/smooch
@SemperMemor

-MAKES DELIGHTED WHEEKING NOISES AT-
@SemperMemor

-MAKES DELIGHTED WHEEKING NOISES AT-
@Kura *Scrawks at .. sexily*

Pickin' up 39 tickets (39kt), 3 each!
My buddies, let me show you them -

@Medane
@Levo
@JoramOraka
@Macor
@Pandut
@Viatrixa
@Noxior
@SlaveToTheMocha
@Caboodledoodle
@Direw0lf64
@Cassiden
@Ionic
@Fireheart
@Kura *Scrawks at .. sexily*

Pickin' up 39 tickets (39kt), 3 each!
My buddies, let me show you them -

@Medane
@Levo
@JoramOraka
@Macor
@Pandut
@Viatrixa
@Noxior
@SlaveToTheMocha
@Caboodledoodle
@Direw0lf64
@Cassiden
@Ionic
@Fireheart
Hi04aGC.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.gif1DznCcT.png
@Nimtai

SILLY NERMTORP YOU DONT HAVE FRAAAAAAAANDS
@Nimtai

SILLY NERMTORP YOU DONT HAVE FRAAAAAAAANDS
@Kura

BATCH. YOUDON'TKNOWME.

... *wuffles sadly and flees into the night*
@Kura

BATCH. YOUDON'TKNOWME.

... *wuffles sadly and flees into the night*
Hi04aGC.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.gif1DznCcT.png
I shall partake on this as well methinks. I'll buy odd tickets for my lovable chumps as listed;

@Nimtai
@Macor
@JoramOraka
@Viatrixa
@Medane
@Levo
@Caboodledoodle
@Ionic

I'll buy three tickets for each, so that should be.... uh... eight times three is.... 24. 24 k treasure but I'll pay three tickets with 15 gems (very rich so gem wow) I have that I don't need/want. So that'd be... uh... 21k treasure and 15 gems. HUZZAH.

EDIT: Package awaaaaayyyyy.
I shall partake on this as well methinks. I'll buy odd tickets for my lovable chumps as listed;

@Nimtai
@Macor
@JoramOraka
@Viatrixa
@Medane
@Levo
@Caboodledoodle
@Ionic

I'll buy three tickets for each, so that should be.... uh... eight times three is.... 24. 24 k treasure but I'll pay three tickets with 15 gems (very rich so gem wow) I have that I don't need/want. So that'd be... uh... 21k treasure and 15 gems. HUZZAH.

EDIT: Package awaaaaayyyyy.
1 2 3 4