Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Gem Shop Bundle Not Delivering
It's been an hour since I sent an e-mail, and two hours since my time of purchase, and I still have not received the bundle.

The following contains an e-mail I sent to support:
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Feb 9, 09:52 PST
"I purchased a clothing bundle from the Gem shop in the marketplace, and it's been about twenty minutes or so and I haven't gotten a notification on its delivery nor have I seen it in my inventory."
_______________________________________________________________________________________
It's been an hour since I sent an e-mail, and two hours since my time of purchase, and I still have not received the bundle.

The following contains an e-mail I sent to support:
Feb 9, 09:52 PST
"I purchased a clothing bundle from the Gem shop in the marketplace, and it's been about twenty minutes or so and I haven't gotten a notification on its delivery nor have I seen it in my inventory."
@lunalonewolf You are most likely looking in the wrong place. The bundle is in your Other tab.

Considering emails can contain sensitive information and you're posting in a public forum, you may not want to include them in reports.
@lunalonewolf You are most likely looking in the wrong place. The bundle is in your Other tab.

Considering emails can contain sensitive information and you're posting in a public forum, you may not want to include them in reports.
Thank you but i've checked all my tabs, though i'll check again
Thank you but i've checked all my tabs, though i'll check again
@.@ It just popped up.... I refreshed the page n it just popped up @.@
@.@ It just popped up.... I refreshed the page n it just popped up @.@