Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Auction House revamp is coming!
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 127 128
[quote name="LucidDreams" date=2017-02-09 09:56:34] Is there still a way to look at the last items/dragons listed (like how you can click on "Expiration-Descending" now)? I can't really tell from the screenshots, it may be in the "Sort By" dropdown. [/quote] @LucidDreams Yes, you will still be able to sort your current listings by expiration date.
LucidDreams wrote on 2017-02-09:
Is there still a way to look at the last items/dragons listed (like how you can click on "Expiration-Descending" now)? I can't really tell from the screenshots, it may be in the "Sort By" dropdown.

@LucidDreams

Yes, you will still be able to sort your current listings by expiration date.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Thank you! I've just seen it in the screenshots, I should have really looked more carefully before asking. ^-^;

It all looks really great, I can't wait to use it!
Thank you! I've just seen it in the screenshots, I should have really looked more carefully before asking. ^-^;

It all looks really great, I can't wait to use it!
I'm beyond excited for this, but a question: is there a planned feature, either now or in the future, for Skins to be sorted by the category of "Artist?" Like, if I were a Skin/Accent artist, could a user someday be able to search all the skins an accents created by me?

Regardless, it's a glorious update.
I'm beyond excited for this, but a question: is there a planned feature, either now or in the future, for Skins to be sorted by the category of "Artist?" Like, if I were a Skin/Accent artist, could a user someday be able to search all the skins an accents created by me?

Regardless, it's a glorious update.
Galaxy-Skull.png ~~ ZNNyeOb.pngyeet
She/Her/Hers || Plagueling/Arcanite
FR+3 || I'm forgetful, PM me if I left something unfinished!

004-002.png1538e856e41a13dba7976f5bd7ceb13ea32a79e2.gif cd29c9512a3694d23a652f31a199ebb9.png 1074515.png
This is perfect.
A+ for the AH dragon search features.
This is perfect.
A+ for the AH dragon search features.
vWzc3aN.png
oh my god yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 oh man i am so excited!!! being able to sort via food point and if it's a stack is the bit that has me most excited! also RELIST BUTTON ARE YOU KIDDING??? finally!!!
oh my god yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 oh man i am so excited!!! being able to sort via food point and if it's a stack is the bit that has me most excited! also RELIST BUTTON ARE YOU KIDDING??? finally!!!
This is great!
This is great!
sq1IuCD.png wvz5N8O.png 4Bz0H0h.png Have a nice day!

pB4mtr0.png Pairs + Sales 37rb42a.png fUHWFTE.png

1LT0ZsJ.png ck9Yfve.png ujKGCQj.png 40565.png
[quote name="Soupy" date=2017-02-09 09:58:47] I see that you can select which AH to sell an item on - will it default to the realm-wide AH? (In other words, I won't have to select realm-wide every time I sell an item?) I don't see myself using the flight-only or private AHs very much. [/quote] @Soupy If you click the "Auction House" link on the left sidebar of the site, it will ask you to choose between Flight, Realm-Wide and Private. However, you can always bookmark the "Sell" page for Realm-Wide auctions if you wish!
Soupy wrote on 2017-02-09:
I see that you can select which AH to sell an item on - will it default to the realm-wide AH? (In other words, I won't have to select realm-wide every time I sell an item?) I don't see myself using the flight-only or private AHs very much.

@Soupy

If you click the "Auction House" link on the left sidebar of the site, it will ask you to choose between Flight, Realm-Wide and Private. However, you can always bookmark the "Sell" page for Realm-Wide auctions if you wish!
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Hello folks! Please remember the devs have asked for feedback and suggestions to be posted in the Suggestions Forum. It helps with tracking and allows players to discuss similar ideas without burying questions.

We also will not be providing an ETA today but we will give you plenty of advance notice when we do have a date!

Going forward, any suggestions, feedback, or ETA requests will be deleted without further notice. Thank you!
Hello folks! Please remember the devs have asked for feedback and suggestions to be posted in the Suggestions Forum. It helps with tracking and allows players to discuss similar ideas without burying questions.

We also will not be providing an ETA today but we will give you plenty of advance notice when we do have a date!

Going forward, any suggestions, feedback, or ETA requests will be deleted without further notice. Thank you!
Sounds good, I've been wanting an age select for dragons for a long time, and it sounds like there are quite a few other useful options coming in.
Sounds good, I've been wanting an age select for dragons for a long time, and it sounds like there are quite a few other useful options coming in.
@Mutron

Thank you for the answer! I'm not sure, however, if I was clear with what I wrote; I didn't mean the parameters themselves, but rather the container to be kept open - if I wanted to check, for instance, the price for each pieces of a silk set with the new AH, I'd have to go through the 'enter parameters' -> 'search' -> 'expand the collapsed container' cycle for every piece I'm searching instead of just 'type item name' -> 'search', is that correct?

Anyways, the new AH looks great, especially the dragon search (will make my life as a G1 hoarder so much easier)! Thank you for considering all the feedback and looking into how you can make the new AH even better~ c:
@Mutron

Thank you for the answer! I'm not sure, however, if I was clear with what I wrote; I didn't mean the parameters themselves, but rather the container to be kept open - if I wanted to check, for instance, the price for each pieces of a silk set with the new AH, I'd have to go through the 'enter parameters' -> 'search' -> 'expand the collapsed container' cycle for every piece I'm searching instead of just 'type item name' -> 'search', is that correct?

Anyways, the new AH looks great, especially the dragon search (will make my life as a G1 hoarder so much easier)! Thank you for considering all the feedback and looking into how you can make the new AH even better~ c:
frsig1_by_ragoni-dal06o7.pngfrsig2_by_ragoni-dal06op.pngfrsig3_by_ragoni-dal06pf.pngfrsig4_by_ragoni-dal06py.pngfrsig5_by_ragoni-dal06ql.png
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 127 128