Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Auction House revamp is coming!
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 127 128
!!!
!!!
Neurodivergent Nonbinary Adult
Any Pronouns, No Preference

I have a processing disorder and I'm notoriously awful at math so patience is highly appreciated.

Feel free to ping me; I appreciate serious and silly pings!

My Questboard and Wishlist!
@Mutron
Ahhh, I gotcha. I though there was a dropdown on the "sell" page to select the AH for each individual item sold. I didn't realize the sell page was separate for each AH. Thank you!!
@Mutron
Ahhh, I gotcha. I though there was a dropdown on the "sell" page to select the AH for each individual item sold. I didn't realize the sell page was separate for each AH. Thank you!!
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
finally... it is happening
finally... it is happening
This is incredible!!!! It's gonna change so much!! so many good new features :D!
This is incredible!!!! It's gonna change so much!! so many good new features :D!
I am very much looking forward to this! So sick of getting a ton of useless messages burying my inbox.

I still don't understand the use of the private sales very much. Maybe for selling fodder to a specific person? I don't see why two-way CR wouldn't work instead; idk.
I am very much looking forward to this! So sick of getting a ton of useless messages burying my inbox.

I still don't understand the use of the private sales very much. Maybe for selling fodder to a specific person? I don't see why two-way CR wouldn't work instead; idk.
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
How is the "generation" on the dragons calculated? If a dragon has a first-gen parent and a fifth-gen parent, would it be considered second gen or sixth gen?
How is the "generation" on the dragons calculated? If a dragon has a first-gen parent and a fifth-gen parent, would it be considered second gen or sixth gen?
ZT1GQLd.png
OH YESS I'm fulfilled as...! *O* Can't wait for the big update!! Good work guys, thank you very much! That will be the best gift for my incoming birthday. <33

There are so many useful things which I want to check ASAP. Yes, I'll be more addicted to Auction House than now. You won't stop me. Nope. It's too late.

But let's be honest for a while, shall we? It's significant update on FR, we should be proud of it.
Windsinger and other gods bless you!
OH YESS I'm fulfilled as...! *O* Can't wait for the big update!! Good work guys, thank you very much! That will be the best gift for my incoming birthday. <33

There are so many useful things which I want to check ASAP. Yes, I'll be more addicted to Auction House than now. You won't stop me. Nope. It's too late.

But let's be honest for a while, shall we? It's significant update on FR, we should be proud of it.
Windsinger and other gods bless you!
YM7fnsh.gif
Looks great from what I can see so far, I'm looking forward to the implementation! :)
Looks great from what I can see so far, I'm looking forward to the implementation! :)
samanddean_by_mafiavamp-d99vinn.gif
This looks so amazing! Thank you, staff!
This looks so amazing! Thank you, staff!
more permas in my hibden!
fandragon list
AaaAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AaaAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 127 128