Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Auction House revamp is coming!
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 127 128
!!! This looks amazing! I can't wait omg
!!! This looks amazing! I can't wait omg
friendship ended with spirals, now aethers are my best friendAnixAcf.png
I've been waiting for multi-select for SO LONG! This'll help a ton!
I've been waiting for multi-select for SO LONG! This'll help a ton!
visit my favorites!

Leszyslz // Junkpile // Wolfsbane // Ruckus // Rowan

she/her. hoards tarantulas and rabbits in-game! ask me about anything dinosaur, cow, or rabbit related :)
Oh boy that's super good
Oh boy that's super good
I was searching for a dragon yesterday and was just thinking this would be helpful. And now it's almost here! I'm so excited. :D
I was searching for a dragon yesterday and was just thinking this would be helpful. And now it's almost here! I'm so excited. :D
mGBJ0tP.png
I am SUPER PUMPED for multi select. Everything looks great!! <3
I am SUPER PUMPED for multi select. Everything looks great!! <3
20119.png20118.png
[quote name="Nryenth" date=2017-02-09 09:38:46] - the expandable/collapsible container for search parameters is said to collapse automatically after parameters are chosen; however, when one's searching for different items quickly the automatic collapsing seems to hinder the flow (one more click required; like in selling large amounts of various materials or doing price-checks) - will it be possible to lock the container in expanded position? [/quote] @Nryenth As of right now there is no lock feature for the search parameters. [quote name="Nryenth" date=2017-02-09 09:38:46] - a similar issue appears in the 'Sell' interface: the appropriate Auction House (Realm-Wide or other) needs to be chosen with each item listed; it's an additional click per item - will there be a way to lock it at a specific AH? Or does it stay the way we left it when listing previous item? [/quote] It will stay the same way you left it with respect to the house (Realm/Flight/Private) and tab (Food/Materials/etc.) you have selected. [quote name="Nryenth" date=2017-02-09 09:38:46] - and finally, a thing that likely bothers me the most in the current system: while selling, will the items on the left stay on the same position after an item is listed? (example: I have a lot of materials; it takes a lot of scrolling and searching to find Iron Nuggets; I want to list, say, 10 stacks of 5 Nuggets - so I have to scroll down all the way to the Nuggets 10 times) [/quote] Currently because there is a page refresh the scroll will be reset, but we will look into ways to make selling multiples of the same item quicker.
Nryenth wrote on 2017-02-09:
- the expandable/collapsible container for search parameters is said to collapse automatically after parameters are chosen; however, when one's searching for different items quickly the automatic collapsing seems to hinder the flow (one more click required; like in selling large amounts of various materials or doing price-checks) - will it be possible to lock the container in expanded position?

@Nryenth

As of right now there is no lock feature for the search parameters.

- a similar issue appears in the 'Sell' interface: the appropriate Auction House (Realm-Wide or other) needs to be chosen with each item listed; it's an additional click per item - will there be a way to lock it at a specific AH? Or does it stay the way we left it when listing previous item?

It will stay the same way you left it with respect to the house (Realm/Flight/Private) and tab (Food/Materials/etc.) you have selected.

- and finally, a thing that likely bothers me the most in the current system: while selling, will the items on the left stay on the same position after an item is listed? (example: I have a lot of materials; it takes a lot of scrolling and searching to find Iron Nuggets; I want to list, say, 10 stacks of 5 Nuggets - so I have to scroll down all the way to the Nuggets 10 times)

Currently because there is a page refresh the scroll will be reset, but we will look into ways to make selling multiples of the same item quicker.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
so much info... this is gonna take me hours to navigate
BUT I AM HYPED
so much info... this is gonna take me hours to navigate
BUT I AM HYPED
iO2X60T.png
I'm honestly so excited. Thanks, staff!
I'm honestly so excited. Thanks, staff!
Shadow | they/them
THIS IS EVERYTHING I'VE HOPED AND DREAMED AND MORE
THIS IS EVERYTHING I'VE HOPED AND DREAMED AND MORE
MULTI-SELECT YAAAAAAAASS
MULTI-SELECT YAAAAAAAASS
5c06d71924c9f86bc54793e93c6fcb7619822912.gif 696720c681feccdb76331cd2cf74a360b49496c1.gif Mecha Accents
696720c681feccdb76331cd2cf74a360b49496c1.gif Unearthly Sanctuary
696720c681feccdb76331cd2cf74a360b49496c1.gif Fandragons
696720c681feccdb76331cd2cf74a360b49496c1.gif Bee Movie
bzSk4Ji.png
Jason
He/Him
tumblr_inline_mjgu8fb2mc1roozkr.giftumblr_inline_mjgu8amSEx1roozkr.gif
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 127 128