Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Loans
1 2
Do you need a loan? here are the rules:
  • 20,000 or less
  • add 100 in treasure/1 gem when money is returned
  • has to be returned within 30 days
To get a loan simply reply the amount of money you want :]

Titled edited for all caps by @JCStitches.
Do you need a loan? here are the rules:
  • 20,000 or less
  • add 100 in treasure/1 gem when money is returned
  • has to be returned within 30 days
To get a loan simply reply the amount of money you want :]

Titled edited for all caps by @JCStitches.
You think your sport is hard? THINK AGAIN. Swimmers do more kicks than a soccerplayer, More flips than a gymnast, more sets than a volleyball player, more yards than a football player. But, there is one thing swimmers do less. BREATH!!. still think your sport is hard?.

Only swimmers would get this but:
I SWIM THEREFORE IM.:D
@SWIMASTER Moved to Items for Sale as a service. The Help Center is not for transactions. :)
@SWIMASTER Moved to Items for Sale as a service. The Help Center is not for transactions. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@swimaster Can I get 9600t please?
@swimaster Can I get 9600t please?
sGa1VF4.png
Could i have 20,000? I know it's a lot but i need it. i can make it in under 10 days but i need it REALLY soon.
Could i have 20,000? I know it's a lot but i need it. i can make it in under 10 days but i need it REALLY soon.
Hello i need a loan of 15000 i need it as soon as you can get it to me will be paid back withing a weeks time
Hello i need a loan of 15000 i need it as soon as you can get it to me will be paid back withing a weeks time
Wing-L.png tQNKn2f.pngQy3ePDn.pngWing-R.png

@Artgeekallday
Friend, since you sounded like you're having an urgent situation over there I want to point out that the OP appears to be inactive and they made this post back in July. Don't get yourself into a bad spot because you're waiting to hear from them, they're probably gone.
@Artgeekallday
Friend, since you sounded like you're having an urgent situation over there I want to point out that the OP appears to be inactive and they made this post back in July. Don't get yourself into a bad spot because you're waiting to hear from them, they're probably gone.

hh5n4WA.png
Wn94zHr.png
UTDCqkh.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png

dRCKSyU.png
Ok thank you for letting me know