Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Naming.
1 2
You should name it after me
You should name it after me
@DucklieQ

I take letters in the alphabet I like and make or search for names with that letter.

Such as A, C, Z could give me Abram, Connor, and Zekeal. There are of course many other choices and letters.
@DucklieQ

I take letters in the alphabet I like and make or search for names with that letter.

Such as A, C, Z could give me Abram, Connor, and Zekeal. There are of course many other choices and letters.
@CourteousCupcake Thats a good Idea. Also I have one more question.... How do you get the thing on the bottom of the forms post. Like you have "A Ghoulide carol"
@CourteousCupcake Thats a good Idea. Also I have one more question.... How do you get the thing on the bottom of the forms post. Like you have "A Ghoulide carol"
Hope your having a good day
[quote name="CourteousCupcake" date=2017-02-07 15:02:3

[/quote]
[quote name="CourteousCupcake" date=2017-02-07 15:02:3

[/quote]
1 2