Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 309 310 311 312 313 ... 535 536
Coliseum is no longer working in Chrome after the menu screen but is in Internet explorer.

I was wondering, my unnamed dragons don't appear there (the adult ones) is that how it's supposed to be? (do I need to name them to train them?)
Coliseum is no longer working in Chrome after the menu screen but is in Internet explorer.

I was wondering, my unnamed dragons don't appear there (the adult ones) is that how it's supposed to be? (do I need to name them to train them?)
So... I went to try and look at the new monster packs in The Mire and got to use the Coliseum for about 5 minutes in Chrome until it broke... It won't load anymore. o_O

[EDIT]: It's back after a few tries of clearing the cache. Not sure if the cache clear was related, maybe the Coli was just having a hiccup.

[EDIT]: It keeps getting stuck and forcing me to restart.
So... I went to try and look at the new monster packs in The Mire and got to use the Coliseum for about 5 minutes in Chrome until it broke... It won't load anymore. o_O

[EDIT]: It's back after a few tries of clearing the cache. Not sure if the cache clear was related, maybe the Coli was just having a hiccup.

[EDIT]: It keeps getting stuck and forcing me to restart.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@shadedragon06, yes dragons must be named to fight in the coliseum.
@shadedragon06, yes dragons must be named to fight in the coliseum.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
Not one of the faire games are working for me. I can load the menu, but once i start they refuse to load.
Not one of the faire games are working for me. I can load the menu, but once i start they refuse to load.
d0sYcAx.png
Nooooo! The coliseum has been working well for so long now (it was even running smoothly during the last festival), but now it won't load. Sometimes I can make it to the page for selecting an arena, but then the arena never loads.
Nooooo! The coliseum has been working well for so long now (it was even running smoothly during the last festival), but now it won't load. Sometimes I can make it to the page for selecting an arena, but then the arena never loads.
I've been noticing an.. odd bug. More of a slow down than anything.

Usually 6-7 rounds into the coli of smooth, no hiccup performance, it suddenly slows down to about 1 frame per second, as if the game is having trouble running. (My CPU is fine, always running below 20% during this time..)

This seems to happen on Chrome quite a bit, and I've only recently started having this issue. And it happens on all maps. Making lvling/hunting extremely hard as the only way to undo it is to completely close out and restart the coli. Not the browser, the Coli. Losing my exp bonus and my saved up breath, :(
I've been noticing an.. odd bug. More of a slow down than anything.

Usually 6-7 rounds into the coli of smooth, no hiccup performance, it suddenly slows down to about 1 frame per second, as if the game is having trouble running. (My CPU is fine, always running below 20% during this time..)

This seems to happen on Chrome quite a bit, and I've only recently started having this issue. And it happens on all maps. Making lvling/hunting extremely hard as the only way to undo it is to completely close out and restart the coli. Not the browser, the Coli. Losing my exp bonus and my saved up breath, :(
1c69bb.png
Since I joined, about one month ago, I can't the coli or the faire to run. I tried unblocking the page, the alternate socket, the internet connection, but nothing works except the "Higher and lower"game.
Since I joined, about one month ago, I can't the coli or the faire to run. I tried unblocking the page, the alternate socket, the internet connection, but nothing works except the "Higher and lower"game.
I was grinding smoothly in the Coliseum up till a couple minutes ago, when the Coliseum suddenly froze up... It won't load anymore. Wondering if it's just me or if the server is down.

[EDIT]: Okay, managed to establish a connection again.
I was grinding smoothly in the Coliseum up till a couple minutes ago, when the Coliseum suddenly froze up... It won't load anymore. Wondering if it's just me or if the server is down.

[EDIT]: Okay, managed to establish a connection again.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
[quote name="Jaelyn" date="2013-11-26 22:13:41"][quote name="MourningLily" date="2013-11-26 22:09:40"]I also can't load the coliseum since the Server reset. It has an error window that comes up that tells me that if the problem persists to select the alternate gaming socket in my account settings. Which I did. And it still doesn't work.[/quote] I am having the same problem, even though I was already on the alternate socket. I switched between normal and alt sockets and that didn't help either.[/quote] Same issue here, on all of the browsers and computers I have access to. It's getting quite irksome.
Jaelyn wrote on 2013-11-26 22:13:41:
MourningLily wrote on 2013-11-26 22:09:40:
I also can't load the coliseum since the Server reset. It has an error window that comes up that tells me that if the problem persists to select the alternate gaming socket in my account settings. Which I did. And it still doesn't work.

I am having the same problem, even though I was already on the alternate socket. I switched between normal and alt sockets and that didn't help either.

Same issue here, on all of the browsers and computers I have access to. It's getting quite irksome.
t9lWbAR.png
By Raquel
I'm having a weird problem where the victory chain exp bonuses aren't occurring... Anyone else?

EDIT: That is, they're not occurring in the Training Fields, but are in the Woodland Path.
I'm having a weird problem where the victory chain exp bonuses aren't occurring... Anyone else?

EDIT: That is, they're not occurring in the Training Fields, but are in the Woodland Path.
1 2 ... 309 310 311 312 313 ... 535 536