Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ★ Revenge of the Nerds! Arcane's Raffle
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 65 66
@mlsclassics I'm sure your Boss approves of that too ;)
@mlsclassics I'm sure your Boss approves of that too ;)
9k1qwzk.png
@ChibiEnvyChan -Sure! Show me your project and...

Bodiam finally achieved his noodledom. He's so happy now but because he's a coral dragon, he looks like an ugly fleshy beast even more so as a spiral than he ever did as a mirror... so I made him wear the Magical Tint skin, which has causing him to strut about the lair shouting things like, "I am one with the Arcanist." The other spirals all dropped all fifteen+ things each one was doing (at once) out of embarrassment and took a nap. He is so lucky it is not spiral bonus day as the others might be otherwise pushing him to go up to the observatory.
@ChibiEnvyChan -Sure! Show me your project and...

Bodiam finally achieved his noodledom. He's so happy now but because he's a coral dragon, he looks like an ugly fleshy beast even more so as a spiral than he ever did as a mirror... so I made him wear the Magical Tint skin, which has causing him to strut about the lair shouting things like, "I am one with the Arcanist." The other spirals all dropped all fifteen+ things each one was doing (at once) out of embarrassment and took a nap. He is so lucky it is not spiral bonus day as the others might be otherwise pushing him to go up to the observatory.
qDavPTk.png
Alright guys, I am signing off for a bit, perhaps for the night.

See ya tomorrow~
Alright guys, I am signing off for a bit, perhaps for the night.

See ya tomorrow~
Bonsai.png
@cavallone Shot you over one! I'll probably have a ton of them tomorrow for ya'll.
@cavallone Shot you over one! I'll probably have a ton of them tomorrow for ya'll.
I've been buying dragons for 100% profit so far, so haven't bought hatchlings that bring loss. Haven't kept count on dragons that I've sent either. Not in a very competitive mood right now. I do like certain prizes, but I'd probably send dragons to Arcane anyway, raffle or not, just for those generous payout prices! xD
I've been buying dragons for 100% profit so far, so haven't bought hatchlings that bring loss. Haven't kept count on dragons that I've sent either. Not in a very competitive mood right now. I do like certain prizes, but I'd probably send dragons to Arcane anyway, raffle or not, just for those generous payout prices! xD
8wF4Uc8.png
@LadyKale

Sending 3 Level 4s your way No bonuses
Thanks
@LadyKale

Sending 3 Level 4s your way No bonuses
Thanks
@Btrflygrl18

Sending you a CR with a level 1 hatchling.
Has a tiger gene, so gets a bonus today. =)
@Btrflygrl18

Sending you a CR with a level 1 hatchling.
Has a tiger gene, so gets a bonus today. =)
196.png
abril
she / her

wishlist
5.png

6.png
@mlsclassics @cavallone I have a cintq and I've been using it more as a coli-grinder than a tablet!
@mlsclassics @cavallone I have a cintq and I've been using it more as a coli-grinder than a tablet!
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@Malis

I'll trade you a laptop for it. >.>
@Malis

I'll trade you a laptop for it. >.>
Lightning retiree, Dom Dormer
q2ZFmJW.pnggptJKcP.png
@Btrflygrl18

3 lvl 4s on their way to you