Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Skye's Lore Shop
1 2 3 4
Welcome to my lore shop!
Here, I'll be writing lore for your dragons.
I'll try to get your lore done within two days, and if I make any spelling mistakes, then you may ask for a full refund. You may ask to see samples of my work. Prices are subject to change, although if you requested a work before the price's change, it will remain the same for you. Keep in mind that I also accept item payments. I value them at the lowest AH price. Please check with me beforehand to see if the item will be accepted. Gems are valued at a 1:850 ratio.

Waiting list:

-jadeandmarble
-Otter112233
-Irarina
-

One paragraph story (No less than 150 words): 10kt

Example:

The scarred, grime covered wolf gently settled her maimed body on the crisp and colourful autumn leaves. Her bones ached and her body screamed from old wounds, and her new bruises and scrapes were making her wish for release from the pain. Bright, crimson blood flowed out of a deep gash near her ribs, that were now visible and noticeably protruding from her dirt-matted fur. To her keen ears, it sounded like a peaceful trickle, and reminded her of the gentle, sparkling stream that she had loved to visit as a pup. Mesmerized by the blood that was starting to collect in small, shining pools and being soaked into her fur, she rested her head on her front paws and watched. Her fading vision showed her the dimming lights of the glowing stars. She drank it in, knowing that this would be the last time she ever saw their radiance. The moon...where was the moon? Had it already dipped below the trees? Just how much time had passed since she had escaped her prison?

Poems
7kt per poem

Example:

Quotes:
1kt each, I will match them to the dragon's personality.

Example:
"It is by living, that we truly die."
Welcome to my lore shop!
Here, I'll be writing lore for your dragons.
I'll try to get your lore done within two days, and if I make any spelling mistakes, then you may ask for a full refund. You may ask to see samples of my work. Prices are subject to change, although if you requested a work before the price's change, it will remain the same for you. Keep in mind that I also accept item payments. I value them at the lowest AH price. Please check with me beforehand to see if the item will be accepted. Gems are valued at a 1:850 ratio.

Waiting list:

-jadeandmarble
-Otter112233
-Irarina
-

One paragraph story (No less than 150 words): 10kt

Example:

The scarred, grime covered wolf gently settled her maimed body on the crisp and colourful autumn leaves. Her bones ached and her body screamed from old wounds, and her new bruises and scrapes were making her wish for release from the pain. Bright, crimson blood flowed out of a deep gash near her ribs, that were now visible and noticeably protruding from her dirt-matted fur. To her keen ears, it sounded like a peaceful trickle, and reminded her of the gentle, sparkling stream that she had loved to visit as a pup. Mesmerized by the blood that was starting to collect in small, shining pools and being soaked into her fur, she rested her head on her front paws and watched. Her fading vision showed her the dimming lights of the glowing stars. She drank it in, knowing that this would be the last time she ever saw their radiance. The moon...where was the moon? Had it already dipped below the trees? Just how much time had passed since she had escaped her prison?

Poems
7kt per poem

Example:

Quotes:
1kt each, I will match them to the dragon's personality.

Example:
"It is by living, that we truly die."
Ongoing Affordable OOAK Project: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3331855
@SkyeFyre Hello! Could I please get two paragraphs for my girl Iris? She's a warrior, very wise and one of the oldest dragons in the clan. I believe that would be 17k? Thank you! :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2741369] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/27414/2741369_350.png[/img] [/url]
@SkyeFyre Hello! Could I please get two paragraphs for my girl Iris? She's a warrior, very wise and one of the oldest dragons in the clan. I believe that would be 17k? Thank you! :D

2741369_350.png

tumblr_ouo5er63Bs1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gifjade ♀Baby you’re my angel // I want to know all of you
@jadeandmarble
She's too pretty T-T
Sorry for not being on, I was asleep >.<
I'll take 15k instead.
@jadeandmarble
She's too pretty T-T
Sorry for not being on, I was asleep >.<
I'll take 15k instead.
Ongoing Affordable OOAK Project: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3331855
@jadeandmarble
Quote:
Iris sat vigilantly next to the pyre, where her fallen clan mates were being cremated after the fierce battle with the rivalling clan. Her heart nearly tore itself in half as the body of a young hatchling, no older than four days, was carried past her. The smoke from the pyre lazily drifted past her, eventually becoming one with the wind. Iris felt tears coming to her eyes, but forced them down and kept watch over the funeral processions. In all her years of fighting, of being a scholar, or of just being alive, she had never witnessed something so terrible. Few had been left unscathed. Instead of the wind's delicate, sweet song, the sounds of pained groans, sobs and mourning filled her ears. Iris angrily gripped the ground beneath her with her talons. What was the purpose of her strength, if she could not even protect her own clan? The numerous battles had been wearing down her spirit, although she could not show that to her clan. No, she had to remain strong, to show them that there was still a purpose in living, that they had to keep fighting. However, it hurt. She was hurting. She longed to be able to cry with the rest of her clan, but she knew that they all looked up to her, and expected her to be their supporting pillar. If only she hadn't been strong. If only she had showed them her fragile side. If only she could've been protected, instead of having to protect. If only, if only... Iris gently set down her sword in front of the pyre and let loose a haunting, mournful cry for what could've been.

The aftermath of the battle had been terrible. A large portion of her clan had been killed, and many had deserted. The few that remained have all either been injured, or severely shaken and in low spirits. What had once been a proud clan had been reduced to only shards of its previous grandeur. Iris knew that it would be months, if not years for it to regain its splendid beauty. She could not help but mourn, and she even allowed herself to shed a tear when nobody had been watching. It was through this battle that she had realized just how precious life was. Previously, she had no qualms with hunting prey for their beautiful pelts or feathers. Now, she loathed the prospect of killing even the smallest mouse. She knew that one more death, one more battle would shatter their clan's spirit, no matter how brave she remained. They could not afford anymore violence, not after what bloodbaths had just befallen them. Besides, there were still some seeds that would grow into fine flowers of peace. A clutch of eggs had just hatched today, and the hatchlings had not yet experienced the cruel harshness of this world. Iris vowed that she would protect them with all her strength, and that she would once again take up a sword against anyone who threatened the wellbeing of her clan. She had to. It was her duty, to do what was necessary, although unpleasant, when nobody else would do it. She would endure.

"All life is precious, young one. Do not foolishly throw away your own."

@jadeandmarble
Quote:
Iris sat vigilantly next to the pyre, where her fallen clan mates were being cremated after the fierce battle with the rivalling clan. Her heart nearly tore itself in half as the body of a young hatchling, no older than four days, was carried past her. The smoke from the pyre lazily drifted past her, eventually becoming one with the wind. Iris felt tears coming to her eyes, but forced them down and kept watch over the funeral processions. In all her years of fighting, of being a scholar, or of just being alive, she had never witnessed something so terrible. Few had been left unscathed. Instead of the wind's delicate, sweet song, the sounds of pained groans, sobs and mourning filled her ears. Iris angrily gripped the ground beneath her with her talons. What was the purpose of her strength, if she could not even protect her own clan? The numerous battles had been wearing down her spirit, although she could not show that to her clan. No, she had to remain strong, to show them that there was still a purpose in living, that they had to keep fighting. However, it hurt. She was hurting. She longed to be able to cry with the rest of her clan, but she knew that they all looked up to her, and expected her to be their supporting pillar. If only she hadn't been strong. If only she had showed them her fragile side. If only she could've been protected, instead of having to protect. If only, if only... Iris gently set down her sword in front of the pyre and let loose a haunting, mournful cry for what could've been.

The aftermath of the battle had been terrible. A large portion of her clan had been killed, and many had deserted. The few that remained have all either been injured, or severely shaken and in low spirits. What had once been a proud clan had been reduced to only shards of its previous grandeur. Iris knew that it would be months, if not years for it to regain its splendid beauty. She could not help but mourn, and she even allowed herself to shed a tear when nobody had been watching. It was through this battle that she had realized just how precious life was. Previously, she had no qualms with hunting prey for their beautiful pelts or feathers. Now, she loathed the prospect of killing even the smallest mouse. She knew that one more death, one more battle would shatter their clan's spirit, no matter how brave she remained. They could not afford anymore violence, not after what bloodbaths had just befallen them. Besides, there were still some seeds that would grow into fine flowers of peace. A clutch of eggs had just hatched today, and the hatchlings had not yet experienced the cruel harshness of this world. Iris vowed that she would protect them with all her strength, and that she would once again take up a sword against anyone who threatened the wellbeing of her clan. She had to. It was her duty, to do what was necessary, although unpleasant, when nobody else would do it. She would endure.

"All life is precious, young one. Do not foolishly throw away your own."

@SkyeFyre Oh wow it's perfect!! I'm so so happy with this!! I'll send the 15k now, and could I please order another two paragraphs, for Pisces? She's a mage with water powers, kinda mysterious. Not exactly unfriendly, but doesn't talk much. Thank you again omg it's so good you're an excellent writer!!
@SkyeFyre Oh wow it's perfect!! I'm so so happy with this!! I'll send the 15k now, and could I please order another two paragraphs, for Pisces? She's a mage with water powers, kinda mysterious. Not exactly unfriendly, but doesn't talk much. Thank you again omg it's so good you're an excellent writer!!
tumblr_ouo5er63Bs1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gifjade ♀Baby you’re my angel // I want to know all of you
@jadeandmarble
On it!
I'll get it done as soon as I finish this LoL match :P
@jadeandmarble
On it!
I'll get it done as soon as I finish this LoL match :P
@SkyeFyre Hey, could I have four paragraphs for lovely Pandora? She's wonderstruck by the sky- Clouds, the stars, the planets... She also sees beauty in the dragons around her, and she remembers their faces and wants to hear their stories. I'll send the 34K as soon as it's finished! [img]http://i.imgur.com/bCJR7N7.png[/img]
@SkyeFyre Hey, could I have four paragraphs for lovely Pandora? She's wonderstruck by the sky- Clouds, the stars, the planets... She also sees beauty in the dragons around her, and she remembers their faces and wants to hear their stories. I'll send the 34K as soon as it's finished!
bCJR7N7.png
KtQQefG.png
hello!
Could I give you 10g and 8500treaure for 2 paragraphs of lore for my unnamed pearlcatcher on my 2nd page?
She has some lore but I would like to expand it more, what I have is really short.
@SkyeFyre
hello!
Could I give you 10g and 8500treaure for 2 paragraphs of lore for my unnamed pearlcatcher on my 2nd page?
She has some lore but I would like to expand it more, what I have is really short.
@SkyeFyre
bUnDBG2.png1331_200px_otter112233_by_miirshroom-dbqpix8.pngekPT4l1.png
@Otter112233
Could I make it 10k for two paragraphs instead?
That's the lowest discount I'm willing to give, sorry!
@Otter112233
Could I make it 10k for two paragraphs instead?
That's the lowest discount I'm willing to give, sorry!
@skyefyre
Sounds good to me!
@skyefyre
Sounds good to me!
bUnDBG2.png1331_200px_otter112233_by_miirshroom-dbqpix8.pngekPT4l1.png
1 2 3 4