Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Skye's Lore Shop
1 2 3 4
@SkyeFyre That's completely fine, I'm just about to sleep myself. (I have school too rip)
@SkyeFyre That's completely fine, I'm just about to sleep myself. (I have school too rip)
tumblr_ouo5er63Bs1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gifjade ♀Baby you’re my angel // I want to know all of you
@otter112233
Her days of being treated as an object were over. However, at times, she could not help but feel that she did not belong. She never felt the care of her actual parents. She never had a proper childhood. She never had a name. Without a name, she felt as though she had no identity. When her clan mates addressed her, they never looked her in the eye. They didn't like her. She was different. Although she knew that she was quite lovely, none of the males would look at her. Although she tried her best to be friendly, the females avoided her. What was wrong with her? Why didn't anyone else like her? Did she do something bad? Did she commit a crime? No, her only crime, if it could be called a crime, was being different. She endured far more than any of them had. She experienced much more. Her pain made her wiser. However, it isolated her. She was lonely, and wished for a companion. Why couldn't anybody like her? She was grateful that she no longer had to fear for her freedom and her life, but she desperately wished to fit in.

In due time, she sought solace in the fact that she was alive. Her old wounds would still hurt at times, but she was happy to just simply be alive. It would take a while, but all the cuts would close, her burns would heal, and her bones would mend. However, scars would still remain, on the outside and in her heart and mind. She felt constantly tormented by the fact that she'd been deprived of a proper life. No one had neutered her with love, and she could barely recall her parents' tender touch before she had been ruthlessly ripped away from them. She did not know what it was like to have a friend, and never felt any attachments to a dragon, other than herself. Her mind was constantly plagued with questions about when her solitude would end, and when someone would love her rather than pity her. She despised the pitying glances that her clan mates would shoot her. She wasn't a fragile glass vase. No, she was strong. She sincerely wished that they would acknowledge her strength, and trust her to take care of herself. At times, when it frustrated her too much, she considered leaving the clan. However, she still had to pay a debt towards her benefactress. Perhaps, in due time, she would be accepted by her peers. But for now, she wanted to repay the dept as soon as possible.
@otter112233
Her days of being treated as an object were over. However, at times, she could not help but feel that she did not belong. She never felt the care of her actual parents. She never had a proper childhood. She never had a name. Without a name, she felt as though she had no identity. When her clan mates addressed her, they never looked her in the eye. They didn't like her. She was different. Although she knew that she was quite lovely, none of the males would look at her. Although she tried her best to be friendly, the females avoided her. What was wrong with her? Why didn't anyone else like her? Did she do something bad? Did she commit a crime? No, her only crime, if it could be called a crime, was being different. She endured far more than any of them had. She experienced much more. Her pain made her wiser. However, it isolated her. She was lonely, and wished for a companion. Why couldn't anybody like her? She was grateful that she no longer had to fear for her freedom and her life, but she desperately wished to fit in.

In due time, she sought solace in the fact that she was alive. Her old wounds would still hurt at times, but she was happy to just simply be alive. It would take a while, but all the cuts would close, her burns would heal, and her bones would mend. However, scars would still remain, on the outside and in her heart and mind. She felt constantly tormented by the fact that she'd been deprived of a proper life. No one had neutered her with love, and she could barely recall her parents' tender touch before she had been ruthlessly ripped away from them. She did not know what it was like to have a friend, and never felt any attachments to a dragon, other than herself. Her mind was constantly plagued with questions about when her solitude would end, and when someone would love her rather than pity her. She despised the pitying glances that her clan mates would shoot her. She wasn't a fragile glass vase. No, she was strong. She sincerely wished that they would acknowledge her strength, and trust her to take care of herself. At times, when it frustrated her too much, she considered leaving the clan. However, she still had to pay a debt towards her benefactress. Perhaps, in due time, she would be accepted by her peers. But for now, she wanted to repay the dept as soon as possible.
Ongoing Affordable OOAK Project: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3331855
@skyefyre
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH thank you so much! I love it!
Would you be willing to do another?
@skyefyre
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH thank you so much! I love it!
Would you be willing to do another?
bUnDBG2.png1331_200px_otter112233_by_miirshroom-dbqpix8.pngekPT4l1.png
@Otter112233
Of course!
Thank you :)
@Otter112233
Of course!
Thank you :)
Ongoing Affordable OOAK Project: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3331855
@SkyeFyre
Could you do another 2 paragraphs for My Gaurdian, Heffer on my last page?
I don't have much a story on him but this is what I got (It's not in his bio)

"He is not originally from the clan he calls home now. He was born to 2 proud parents in a clan warring with another. When he grew to be a young child (no more than 3 in human years) their rival clan came forth and purged his homeland. It was said that in the rival clan, being born with runes was an impure gene and should have been wiped out. He was a target.
During the raided attack he was given to the care of a loyal member of the clan, a Serthis woman, and was told to escape. She was well trained and a trusted friend of his mother. The mother knew she would save her son.
So with raging crys of war behind them, She safely escaped with the child in tow. For years Guren (the serthis) traveled and raised him, teaching him what she knew but she knows she can't teach him magic like a dragon can. (he's now maybe 8 in human years)
So they hunted for a new clan to take them in, to find a family, a safe place to raise him. She knew the land of winds was welcome to travelers so they ventured there. She stumbled upon a village, dragons and beast clan species playing and working together like it was always meant to be.
They had found a home.
The rest is history."

Is that enough to go off of?
(Also could you write it in his familiars (Guren's) point of view?)
@SkyeFyre
Could you do another 2 paragraphs for My Gaurdian, Heffer on my last page?
I don't have much a story on him but this is what I got (It's not in his bio)

"He is not originally from the clan he calls home now. He was born to 2 proud parents in a clan warring with another. When he grew to be a young child (no more than 3 in human years) their rival clan came forth and purged his homeland. It was said that in the rival clan, being born with runes was an impure gene and should have been wiped out. He was a target.
During the raided attack he was given to the care of a loyal member of the clan, a Serthis woman, and was told to escape. She was well trained and a trusted friend of his mother. The mother knew she would save her son.
So with raging crys of war behind them, She safely escaped with the child in tow. For years Guren (the serthis) traveled and raised him, teaching him what she knew but she knows she can't teach him magic like a dragon can. (he's now maybe 8 in human years)
So they hunted for a new clan to take them in, to find a family, a safe place to raise him. She knew the land of winds was welcome to travelers so they ventured there. She stumbled upon a village, dragons and beast clan species playing and working together like it was always meant to be.
They had found a home.
The rest is history."

Is that enough to go off of?
(Also could you write it in his familiars (Guren's) point of view?)
bUnDBG2.png1331_200px_otter112233_by_miirshroom-dbqpix8.pngekPT4l1.png
@Otter112233
Sure!
I have midterms this week, so it might take a while ;-;
@Otter112233
Sure!
I have midterms this week, so it might take a while ;-;
@greeneyedtengu
Vody just wanted to know the truth. Ever since her childhood, she grew up knowing nothing but lies. Everyone thought she was just a child. They told her only nice things, things that would make any hatchling laugh or smile. However, Vody was tired of it. After her first time witnessing a battle, she knew that there was much more to the world than just sunshine and rainbows. For every beam of light, there was a shadow. For every smile, there was a frown. For every truth, there was a lie. Because of this, Vody took it upon herself to become the messenger of the clan. She would see to it that no messages were left unsent, that no one would ever lack the information that they needed, so that no lies or injustices would be spread. It was her job at first, but gradually, it became a part of her very being. It was what she stood for, and in her opinion, it was her greatest achievement in life. She gladly accepted the responsibilities that came with it, so long as she had the opportunity to continue her job. Soon, her reputation grew. She was one of the fastest messengers in the land. Her skill had started to become fantastical legends. There were rumours that she teleported instead of flying to her destination. She was so swift, that nothing in the land could outrun her. All her messages were always safely delivered, and soon, even the most important messages were entrusted to her.

In reality, Vody is much less than what the rumours said she was. No, she wasn't as swift as the Windsinger, no, she couldn't teleport like the Arcanist, and no, she couldn't turn invisible to avoid all the dangers and perils to her and her letters. However, she made up for all of that with hard work. She knew where the best air currents were, the safest routes, and the best places to rest. Her travels took her to many obscure, forgotten places, where she has seen many things, and met many acquaintances. Her rich experiences made her wise, strong and gave her courage. Secretive and headstrong, no one knows much about Vody. The few occasions when she's back at her clan's territory is to either take new parcels or letters to be sent, or to rest her weary bones. She isn't close with many in her clan, and prefers to be alone, reading by a cozy fire, or enjoying a big meal. Her clan's wellbeing and heists rely much on her. She relays the commands to the other clan members who're about to raid a corrupted clan, and she sends crucial messages for supplies or reinforcements. If needed, her expertise in battle is also unrivalled, and invaluable. Her skills and wisdom commands much respect and admiration from within her clan, and many look up to her.
@greeneyedtengu
Vody just wanted to know the truth. Ever since her childhood, she grew up knowing nothing but lies. Everyone thought she was just a child. They told her only nice things, things that would make any hatchling laugh or smile. However, Vody was tired of it. After her first time witnessing a battle, she knew that there was much more to the world than just sunshine and rainbows. For every beam of light, there was a shadow. For every smile, there was a frown. For every truth, there was a lie. Because of this, Vody took it upon herself to become the messenger of the clan. She would see to it that no messages were left unsent, that no one would ever lack the information that they needed, so that no lies or injustices would be spread. It was her job at first, but gradually, it became a part of her very being. It was what she stood for, and in her opinion, it was her greatest achievement in life. She gladly accepted the responsibilities that came with it, so long as she had the opportunity to continue her job. Soon, her reputation grew. She was one of the fastest messengers in the land. Her skill had started to become fantastical legends. There were rumours that she teleported instead of flying to her destination. She was so swift, that nothing in the land could outrun her. All her messages were always safely delivered, and soon, even the most important messages were entrusted to her.

In reality, Vody is much less than what the rumours said she was. No, she wasn't as swift as the Windsinger, no, she couldn't teleport like the Arcanist, and no, she couldn't turn invisible to avoid all the dangers and perils to her and her letters. However, she made up for all of that with hard work. She knew where the best air currents were, the safest routes, and the best places to rest. Her travels took her to many obscure, forgotten places, where she has seen many things, and met many acquaintances. Her rich experiences made her wise, strong and gave her courage. Secretive and headstrong, no one knows much about Vody. The few occasions when she's back at her clan's territory is to either take new parcels or letters to be sent, or to rest her weary bones. She isn't close with many in her clan, and prefers to be alone, reading by a cozy fire, or enjoying a big meal. Her clan's wellbeing and heists rely much on her. She relays the commands to the other clan members who're about to raid a corrupted clan, and she sends crucial messages for supplies or reinforcements. If needed, her expertise in battle is also unrivalled, and invaluable. Her skills and wisdom commands much respect and admiration from within her clan, and many look up to her.
@SkyeFyre hiya, do you have free slot for me to grab?
@SkyeFyre hiya, do you have free slot for me to grab?
tumblr_oiq1wlsZ8L1u402sco1_500.png
@Irarina
Yep, two left!
@Irarina
Yep, two left!
@SkyeFyre I would love if you can write something for this couple ^^ Around 500 words or 3-4 paragraphs.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=165926&tab=dragon&did=25109289

This is Leino's mate and she already has a bio. But I think I need a new one as now I already have a mate + job for her now. Can you probably write something like a continuation from her previous bio or totally a new one?

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=165926&did=18112099

Job: Teacher/counselor
Personality: Demure, elegant, good listener

1. After mated with Leino. She finds her calling to be a teacher too. She teaches about social study (culture, ethics, etc) and language.
2. Sometimes she organizes field trips for her students to understand more about dragons outside of Arcane.
3. She also develops self confidence after both her mate and best friend encourage her to step out of her world.
4. She believes everyone has a role in this world.
5. Due to being a good listener, students (and clan mates) like to tell her their problems. Eventually she also becomes the counselor of the clan.
^^
@SkyeFyre I would love if you can write something for this couple ^^ Around 500 words or 3-4 paragraphs.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=165926&tab=dragon&did=25109289

This is Leino's mate and she already has a bio. But I think I need a new one as now I already have a mate + job for her now. Can you probably write something like a continuation from her previous bio or totally a new one?

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=165926&did=18112099

Job: Teacher/counselor
Personality: Demure, elegant, good listener

1. After mated with Leino. She finds her calling to be a teacher too. She teaches about social study (culture, ethics, etc) and language.
2. Sometimes she organizes field trips for her students to understand more about dragons outside of Arcane.
3. She also develops self confidence after both her mate and best friend encourage her to step out of her world.
4. She believes everyone has a role in this world.
5. Due to being a good listener, students (and clan mates) like to tell her their problems. Eventually she also becomes the counselor of the clan.
^^
tumblr_oiq1wlsZ8L1u402sco1_500.png
1 2 3 4