Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Gathering Items Not showing up in hoard
I just gathered some food and have maxed out my gathering for the day. I went to convert them to feed my dragons and there was nothing there. I don't know what happened. Is it a bug? Has it happened to someone else?

Thank you for your help! :D
I just gathered some food and have maxed out my gathering for the day. I went to convert them to feed my dragons and there was nothing there. I don't know what happened. Is it a bug? Has it happened to someone else?

Thank you for your help! :D
It happened again today! I want to feed my dragons but I can't seem to gather any food for them. I do not want to have to buy them food when I can gather items for them to eat. Please help me.
It happened again today! I want to feed my dragons but I can't seem to gather any food for them. I do not want to have to buy them food when I can gather items for them to eat. Please help me.
@Dophne Just to be thorough, is the problem that food points aren't increasing or that the food is not in your hoard at all? You have to manually turn food into food points by selecting it in your hoard and using the convert feature.

Is your food tab just completely empty / are your other tabs showing similar behaviour too?
If the tab is empty and you are sure you gathered food, it's probably a browser related error. Clear your browser's cache and cookies and see if you can replicate the problem on another browser.
@Dophne Just to be thorough, is the problem that food points aren't increasing or that the food is not in your hoard at all? You have to manually turn food into food points by selecting it in your hoard and using the convert feature.

Is your food tab just completely empty / are your other tabs showing similar behaviour too?
If the tab is empty and you are sure you gathered food, it's probably a browser related error. Clear your browser's cache and cookies and see if you can replicate the problem on another browser.
@Chespin the food is not showing up in my hoard at all. My food tab is completely empty. I just finish up my gathering and go to convert and there is nothing there to convert. I can try using another browser but I checked it after I finished all my gatherings for the day so I can't get those back. But I will try using another browser and see if it has the same effect. Thanks! :D
@Chespin the food is not showing up in my hoard at all. My food tab is completely empty. I just finish up my gathering and go to convert and there is nothing there to convert. I can try using another browser but I checked it after I finished all my gatherings for the day so I can't get those back. But I will try using another browser and see if it has the same effect. Thanks! :D