Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Frozen Goblin Bug
I purchased two Frozen Goblins during the last festival. One was able to be equipped to a dragon with no problems. The second Frozen Goblin, even when I place it into my Hoard, will not show as available to equip as familiar OR show as available to transmute.

I can place it in my Vault. I have not tried to sell it because it has no sale value and I would like to either equip it to a dragon or, failing that, to transmute it.

I am using Google Chrome.
I purchased two Frozen Goblins during the last festival. One was able to be equipped to a dragon with no problems. The second Frozen Goblin, even when I place it into my Hoard, will not show as available to equip as familiar OR show as available to transmute.

I can place it in my Vault. I have not tried to sell it because it has no sale value and I would like to either equip it to a dragon or, failing that, to transmute it.

I am using Google Chrome.
@marcieknits It's an intended feature: [quote]If you have more than one of a specific Familiar, only one will show in the Familiars box when adding one to your dragon. Your Clan bonds with Familiars by TYPES not individuals.[/quote] [i]([url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/help/1467441]Flight Rising FAQ[/url])[/i]
@marcieknits

It's an intended feature:
Quote:
If you have more than one of a specific Familiar, only one will show in the Familiars box when adding one to your dragon. Your Clan bonds with Familiars by TYPES not individuals.

(Flight Rising FAQ)
Thanks!

So why can't I put the extra one in Baldwin's Brew?
Thanks!

So why can't I put the extra one in Baldwin's Brew?
@marcieknits For people to see if you have replied you need to do @ username like I have for you As for why you cannot brew it things that have a [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/vault/vault_deposititem.png[/img] are not brewable because they are considered too valuable so it is too stop accidental brewing and selling from hoard. Mostly it is festival stuff and of course things you get from brewing.
@marcieknits
For people to see if you have replied you need to do @ username like I have for you
As for why you cannot brew it things that have a vault_deposititem.png are not brewable because they are considered too valuable so it is too stop accidental brewing and selling from hoard. Mostly it is festival stuff and of course things you get from brewing.
Oh, thanks!
Oh, thanks!