Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Tidal Trouble Crashing
Hi there,

So I've noticed over the past couple of days that when I play Tidal Trouble in the Fairgrounds, it crashes and kicks me out after 30 or so seconds. What happens is that I will be playing it fine, then all of the sudden my whole browser turns white for a few seconds, then it reloads the main FR screen for Tidal Trouble, but it is completely blank. I'm not sure if it's something on my end, but I know the Jigsaw game still works fine at least.

Thanks in advance for the help :)
Hi there,

So I've noticed over the past couple of days that when I play Tidal Trouble in the Fairgrounds, it crashes and kicks me out after 30 or so seconds. What happens is that I will be playing it fine, then all of the sudden my whole browser turns white for a few seconds, then it reloads the main FR screen for Tidal Trouble, but it is completely blank. I'm not sure if it's something on my end, but I know the Jigsaw game still works fine at least.

Thanks in advance for the help :)
kuiMdyV.png
Chiming in to say I have the very same problem, except with Shock Switch (effectless version) since a few days. Nothing on my computer changed. (Win 7, Firefox newest version).
Chiming in to say I have the very same problem, except with Shock Switch (effectless version) since a few days. Nothing on my computer changed. (Win 7, Firefox newest version).
tumblr_nl9xvjI7se1tisuvqo2_500.png
Having the same problem with Tidal Trouble as well for the last few days.
Having the same problem with Tidal Trouble as well for the last few days.
I've been having the same issue.
I've been having the same issue.
Yep; Tidal Trouble responds the same way for me.
Yep; Tidal Trouble responds the same way for me.
Card%2BTrick.jpg
Made By @WingedSoup
same thing happens to me, every other minigame works fine but this one crashes.
same thing happens to me, every other minigame works fine but this one crashes.
7RSuTOf.pngPgv53XB.pngSYiQlxK.png
pZJYyk4.pngrI18gRz.pngEE2umbT.png
etYYz4O.pngQetF0Qf.pngtLCn0d0.png
6Fjd4rG.pngB1biG2b.pngmlHpBMC.png