Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Coliseum Skin Contest Discussion
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28
@Alanna
Please don't comment on the entry thread and as mentioned, Ice's holiday was shifted into January because it was deemed unfair to hold a festival when most people would be busy with their families/new year parties. Meaning that December is now out festival free month so the coli skin contest is a great way to bridge this gap.
@Alanna
Please don't comment on the entry thread and as mentioned, Ice's holiday was shifted into January because it was deemed unfair to hold a festival when most people would be busy with their families/new year parties. Meaning that December is now out festival free month so the coli skin contest is a great way to bridge this gap.
make_mother_proud_by_duinimrais-d85f1js.gif
@therougecat Thought I'd mention it- you skin, although really HANDSOME looks a lot like either you painted too dark in areas, or edited the lines or added lines, and I'd love it to get accepted so Id thought I'd nudge you on that.
@therougecat Thought I'd mention it- you skin, although really HANDSOME looks a lot like either you painted too dark in areas, or edited the lines or added lines, and I'd love it to get accepted so Id thought I'd nudge you on that.
@Otachi
@Kpax
WHY do you have the same skin submission?? O___O;

@therougecat
You can have problems because of changing the Guardian lineart. Lineart must remain unchanged!
@Otachi
@Kpax
WHY do you have the same skin submission?? O___O;

@therougecat
You can have problems because of changing the Guardian lineart. Lineart must remain unchanged!
maironbat100.png SPIRAL-septica.gif tumblr_o2njdv_YVOg1umbrmyo1_400.png 41_Septica-90.png
@Septica

Ha ha, sorry that was my fault. I'm still not used to the forum html stuff and I was trying to quote his/hr post to say I liked the skin. I messed up twice and then realized that this is the post to give our opinions on the skins so i deleted it.

My skin is the Sandstrike only.
@Septica

Ha ha, sorry that was my fault. I'm still not used to the forum html stuff and I was trying to quote his/hr post to say I liked the skin. I messed up twice and then realized that this is the post to give our opinions on the skins so i deleted it.

My skin is the Sandstrike only.
@Septica

Sorry, what? O_o
@Septica

Sorry, what? O_o
@Kpax
Ah, then it's all okay. I was worried that there went some weird not nice copying...
But I'm glad you changed your submission post and responded very fast. *pats and gives a freshly-baked muffin*

@Otachi
Kpax got a bit lost in the art of submission and accidentally copied the work instead of just the code to put image in. It is all solved now! :D
@Kpax
Ah, then it's all okay. I was worried that there went some weird not nice copying...
But I'm glad you changed your submission post and responded very fast. *pats and gives a freshly-baked muffin*

@Otachi
Kpax got a bit lost in the art of submission and accidentally copied the work instead of just the code to put image in. It is all solved now! :D
maironbat100.png SPIRAL-septica.gif tumblr_o2njdv_YVOg1umbrmyo1_400.png 41_Septica-90.png
@charmens - Haha, that we did xD
At least we didn't pick the same breed lol. I like how you handled the face, I had trouble with mine. My first one was too horizontal and it looked like a squishy mustache haha. I also like that seafoam-y bluegreen on the wingtips c:

Good luck!

(also woops, originally posted in the submission thread, apologies if you get an extra ping)
@charmens - Haha, that we did xD
At least we didn't pick the same breed lol. I like how you handled the face, I had trouble with mine. My first one was too horizontal and it looked like a squishy mustache haha. I also like that seafoam-y bluegreen on the wingtips c:

Good luck!

(also woops, originally posted in the submission thread, apologies if you get an extra ping)
Clan Lore | Clan Gallery | Art Blog | FR Blog9eeae65bbff59dbbc51fbb14e63503493b3f830e.png
@Septica pff that would be a really blatant copying no. Sorry I messed up orz.
This is mostly why I never post on the forums, my eye problems doesn't help me.

ohhhhh muffins
@Septica pff that would be a really blatant copying no. Sorry I messed up orz.
This is mostly why I never post on the forums, my eye problems doesn't help me.

ohhhhh muffins
@StarrySeas lol im including the blue/seafoam like mushrooms but am having a hard time making them look like yours XD you did a great job!
@StarrySeas lol im including the blue/seafoam like mushrooms but am having a hard time making them look like yours XD you did a great job!
tumblr_nqxhilGcXH1s43tpwo2_100.pngmagic_in_me_coverr_by_charmens-d6zk45n.jpgtumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.png
@Otachi, sorry too. Your skin is really lovely, I love tiger-like dragons. That's what I wanted to say.
@Otachi, sorry too. Your skin is really lovely, I love tiger-like dragons. That's what I wanted to say.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28