Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | price changed while buying
i was buying a derg for 3000, but when the confirmation window came up it said 6500. since i was too slow to react i ended up buying it, and my ah history also says 6500.

im sure i didnt misread the price, since i was searching for dergs under 4k only and this derg was the only result.
i was buying a derg for 3000, but when the confirmation window came up it said 6500. since i was too slow to react i ended up buying it, and my ah history also says 6500.

im sure i didnt misread the price, since i was searching for dergs under 4k only and this derg was the only result.
@Sylench Someone bought and relisted it for a higher price as you were buying it.
@Sylench Someone bought and relisted it for a higher price as you were buying it.
Hi @Sylench, I'd like to confirm that @chespin's suggestion is the most likely explanation. May I ask you to file a ticket using Contact Us so we can look into the issue?
Hi @Sylench, I'd like to confirm that @chespin's suggestion is the most likely explanation. May I ask you to file a ticket using Contact Us so we can look into the issue?
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies