Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~Brilliant Beams Hatchery~ xyy, met/all
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 126 127
@adrienne1614, I'm interested in the Olive Skink/Sunshine Butterfly Coatl, but I don't currently have room for her D:

Would you be interested in maybe trading any of the dragons I have for sale for her? (You can find them starting on page four of my lair. Anyone after Lammergeier is up for grabs.)

If you don't like any of them would you be willing to hold on to her for a few days until I have a bit more space?
@adrienne1614, I'm interested in the Olive Skink/Sunshine Butterfly Coatl, but I don't currently have room for her D:

Would you be interested in maybe trading any of the dragons I have for sale for her? (You can find them starting on page four of my lair. Anyone after Lammergeier is up for grabs.)

If you don't like any of them would you be willing to hold on to her for a few days until I have a bit more space?
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
@Wintercreek

I can definitely hold her for you! Just ping me again whenever you'd like me to set up to CR. I'll take her off the AH ^_^
@Wintercreek

I can definitely hold her for you! Just ping me again whenever you'd like me to set up to CR. I'll take her off the AH ^_^
hu72dVR.png
@adrienne1614, will do! Thank you! ^.^
@adrienne1614, will do! Thank you! ^.^
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
affiliate bump~~
affiliate bump~~
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
@adrienne1614

would it be possible for me to snag both this gal and her sister? and could you please add me to your general pinglist :)?!
@adrienne1614

would it be possible for me to snag both this gal and her sister? and could you please add me to your general pinglist :)?!
Sure! They're 50kT combined, send a CR whenever you can. You've been added ^_^
Sure! They're 50kT combined, send a CR whenever you can. You've been added ^_^
hu72dVR.png
@adrienne1614 awesome! sent and thank you :)!
@adrienne1614 awesome! sent and thank you :)!

multicolor_by_myserpentine-dam6n5l.png

multicolor_by_myserpentine-dam6n5l.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/XcxDTXo.jpg
XcxDTXo.jpg
8XINyeM.png-Homa3Wo.png-sCV73Cw.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/VJXGG3h.png[/img][/center]
VJXGG3h.png
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 126 127