Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Fandoms You Regret.
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 34 35
@phantomdavinci Ugh the stress ! Like when I don't even go down the MLP isle in the store anymore if there is someone on that isle. Or if I do get merchandise I hide it with my other groceries. ;-; I don't want people to think I'm a weird sexual pony girl.

I mean ive grown up and horses have been a HUGE part of my childhood , so it's always going to be in my heart.

@theultimateowl Yeah I definitely remember that. And WHY MUST IT BE TH CHILDRENNNN. Like people should realize that like you said , it is targeted forward kids! I completely avoid the MLP fandom now , and just enjoy it by myself . It's just over-run by sexual content and I just cant-
As for the OC's , I just completely logged out of the internet regarding the art side of MLP. I also get worried that my art may be stolen , since there are a crap load of people who will steal it and recolor and claim it as there's. I used to use bases , but I never shared them online. Heck those files are long gone anyways since my dog busted it all to peices *sigh*.

While I'm here I must also mention

MONSTER HIGH

Ok. I still adore MH just like I do MLP. Heck Im probably more into the MH fandom than the MLP one for obvious reasons. But ever since Mattel released that new reboot , war has broke loose. People legit fight over weither they like the old MH or new rebooted MH. I personally like the old MH for childhood reasons (plus the older dolls tend to be better in quality it seems) , but I don't bash people heads in if they like the reboot. I mean you like what you like , I certainly can't change that and I'm not mean enough to make you quit your social media .
This war is just , crazy.
Fight me for this , fight me for that.
So much complaining. "I can't find this certain doll". Or " she has wonky eyes". Don't get me wrong here , I would be sad too if my only store who sells MH didn't carry your Grail. Just people get so selfish , they forget that they should be GRATEFUL that they have the dolls they do have. I know a lot of kids who would LOVE a MH doll , wonky eyes or not. They should be grateful that they have a chance to actually participate in the more sweeter side of the MH fandom because most little kids I know don't have a cell phone or tablet or computer. They can't get on the internet and get involved in the drama.
Like come on guys , while I absolutely love my dolls , I think it's just so...childish.. I mean I know the entire franchise is targeted at kids. But let's at least have enough common sense to not fight!
I literally don't share my OC anymore , I don't watch YouTube vids anymore , or even go to the official page of MH on Instagram because all the comments are war. I only participate in the photography and review side becuase it's so bad .
@phantomdavinci Ugh the stress ! Like when I don't even go down the MLP isle in the store anymore if there is someone on that isle. Or if I do get merchandise I hide it with my other groceries. ;-; I don't want people to think I'm a weird sexual pony girl.

I mean ive grown up and horses have been a HUGE part of my childhood , so it's always going to be in my heart.

@theultimateowl Yeah I definitely remember that. And WHY MUST IT BE TH CHILDRENNNN. Like people should realize that like you said , it is targeted forward kids! I completely avoid the MLP fandom now , and just enjoy it by myself . It's just over-run by sexual content and I just cant-
As for the OC's , I just completely logged out of the internet regarding the art side of MLP. I also get worried that my art may be stolen , since there are a crap load of people who will steal it and recolor and claim it as there's. I used to use bases , but I never shared them online. Heck those files are long gone anyways since my dog busted it all to peices *sigh*.

While I'm here I must also mention

MONSTER HIGH

Ok. I still adore MH just like I do MLP. Heck Im probably more into the MH fandom than the MLP one for obvious reasons. But ever since Mattel released that new reboot , war has broke loose. People legit fight over weither they like the old MH or new rebooted MH. I personally like the old MH for childhood reasons (plus the older dolls tend to be better in quality it seems) , but I don't bash people heads in if they like the reboot. I mean you like what you like , I certainly can't change that and I'm not mean enough to make you quit your social media .
This war is just , crazy.
Fight me for this , fight me for that.
So much complaining. "I can't find this certain doll". Or " she has wonky eyes". Don't get me wrong here , I would be sad too if my only store who sells MH didn't carry your Grail. Just people get so selfish , they forget that they should be GRATEFUL that they have the dolls they do have. I know a lot of kids who would LOVE a MH doll , wonky eyes or not. They should be grateful that they have a chance to actually participate in the more sweeter side of the MH fandom because most little kids I know don't have a cell phone or tablet or computer. They can't get on the internet and get involved in the drama.
Like come on guys , while I absolutely love my dolls , I think it's just so...childish.. I mean I know the entire franchise is targeted at kids. But let's at least have enough common sense to not fight!
I literally don't share my OC anymore , I don't watch YouTube vids anymore , or even go to the official page of MH on Instagram because all the comments are war. I only participate in the photography and review side becuase it's so bad .
DE4-CE494-C24-A-441-F-8809-5-B8-BFD08205-C.png| He/She | Autistic/ADHD| 3+ FR Time |
All of them. I've decided that any fandoms are literally just not good for me to get into at all. >> They've all been negative in some way or another.
All of them. I've decided that any fandoms are literally just not good for me to get into at all. >> They've all been negative in some way or another.
CLICK MY HECKING EGGS
... Please?
?k9XYy=party.png
Undertale, Supernatural, Sherlock, Black Butler, .....

Undertale especially tho gross
Undertale, Supernatural, Sherlock, Black Butler, .....

Undertale especially tho gross
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
About the same as you...

Undertale and FNAF are my biggest regrets. I don't necessarily regret the MLP fandom (embarrassing, I know) because even though I'm not involved with it anymore, I did make friends through the fandom and grew from it.

For Undertale, I grew to hate the fandom because #1 there ended up being sooooo much NSFW and incest in it. Not only that, most of the fans were stuck on Frisk was probably "nonbinary" to the point they believed it as cannon. So I ended up with threats when I had an AU were Frisk was female.

For FNAF, mostly the NSFW, but GameTheory kind of dug a grave for it for me.
About the same as you...

Undertale and FNAF are my biggest regrets. I don't necessarily regret the MLP fandom (embarrassing, I know) because even though I'm not involved with it anymore, I did make friends through the fandom and grew from it.

For Undertale, I grew to hate the fandom because #1 there ended up being sooooo much NSFW and incest in it. Not only that, most of the fans were stuck on Frisk was probably "nonbinary" to the point they believed it as cannon. So I ended up with threats when I had an AU were Frisk was female.

For FNAF, mostly the NSFW, but GameTheory kind of dug a grave for it for me.
{Puppy} {FR +2} {Goat Lover} {22} {They/Them}
1566865007982.png
LOTR and The Hobbit

I mean, the books were awesome. But 4th grade me RPing as the characters at recess with my friends? Yeah, no thanks
LOTR and The Hobbit

I mean, the books were awesome. But 4th grade me RPing as the characters at recess with my friends? Yeah, no thanks
extra-wing-left.png9PfTMVf.pngextra-wing-right.png
idk if i can really say its a regret, but for a year i was heavily into kpop, mainly bts, but stopped in February. I now cant listen to it or talk about it without cringing.

Its not like its bad or anything, it was really good music. Its just I dont understand why I was into it.
idk if i can really say its a regret, but for a year i was heavily into kpop, mainly bts, but stopped in February. I now cant listen to it or talk about it without cringing.

Its not like its bad or anything, it was really good music. Its just I dont understand why I was into it.
I || E A T || H U M A N || T E E T H
wolf_skull_icon__free_to_use__by_akumiirako-dbl6hi8.png
Undertale for many obvious reasons. Still in it lol but only because of the good portion of the fandom

Flippin MINECRAFT. Too many hackers, sore losers and 7 year olds on there these days
and team crafted good god all that freaking drama
Undertale for many obvious reasons. Still in it lol but only because of the good portion of the fandom

Flippin MINECRAFT. Too many hackers, sore losers and 7 year olds on there these days
and team crafted good god all that freaking drama
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
just the various anime fandoms (especially hetalia and aot) and bts lmao
just the various anime fandoms (especially hetalia and aot) and bts lmao
I regret being a fan of everything that has had a bad influence on me.
Here's a brief list.....

Most rap music
Loveless (anime)
Beyonce
I regret being a fan of everything that has had a bad influence on me.
Here's a brief list.....

Most rap music
Loveless (anime)
Beyonce
Supernatural. 80% of the fans are jerks, maybe more. I can't even stand the actors and canon show. But it was too big a part of my life to let go.
Supernatural. 80% of the fans are jerks, maybe more. I can't even stand the actors and canon show. But it was too big a part of my life to let go.
xe/xyr/xem
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 34 35