Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Soaring Wings Art Shop [Slots Open]
1 2 3 4 5
@Roonicorn98

Thank-you! Cleo is beautiful :)
@Roonicorn98

Thank-you! Cleo is beautiful :)
ltJ5mcI.pnghH3TYEB.png2WQJzK9.pngHI158KK.png
@Fairyn,
Hello, we apologize for the delay in getting your art completed. @GoldenDragon98 got very busy with finals, and now she is in summer school. I meet with her the other day and she showed what she had done, after much begging and nagging. After which I volunteered to take it over and finish it. GoldenDragon did the line art, now I am coloring and adding value. Trust me it will be worth the wait! Thanks again for your patience.
@Fairyn,
Hello, we apologize for the delay in getting your art completed. @GoldenDragon98 got very busy with finals, and now she is in summer school. I meet with her the other day and she showed what she had done, after much begging and nagging. After which I volunteered to take it over and finish it. GoldenDragon did the line art, now I am coloring and adding value. Trust me it will be worth the wait! Thanks again for your patience.
tumblr_ovj0xt1gqD1ufp325o1_540.png
@Roonicorn98 No worries, real life comes first! Apologies for the lack of reply - I've been having internet problems, and haven't been able to log on for the last month or so
@Roonicorn98 No worries, real life comes first! Apologies for the lack of reply - I've been having internet problems, and haven't been able to log on for the last month or so
e2V12xK.png
@Fairyn, It took many months but it is finally done. Your commission ended up being a beautiful colab between @GoldenDragon98 and myself. The wonderful line art was done by GoldenDragon, and the elegant coloring was done by me. I hope it was worth the wait. Thank you for being so patient as we got our busy life back in order. [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/0d31b4797650825f88650cb6acb53cc6/tumblr_od0ak4A2Fp1ufp325o1_540.png[/img]
@Fairyn, It took many months but it is finally done. Your commission ended up being a beautiful colab between @GoldenDragon98 and myself. The wonderful line art was done by GoldenDragon, and the elegant coloring was done by me. I hope it was worth the wait. Thank you for being so patient as we got our busy life back in order.

tumblr_od0ak4A2Fp1ufp325o1_540.png
@Roonicorn98 Thank you! They look great - well worth the wait : )
@Roonicorn98 Thank you! They look great - well worth the wait : )
e2V12xK.png
@Sunlace
Sorry I took so long to get back to you! I am now ready to do work.
@Sunlace
Sorry I took so long to get back to you! I am now ready to do work.
tumblr_o63v6e0OQi1ufp325o1_500.jpg
Bumpy
Bumpy
Bumpy
Bumpy
Bump
Bump
@Roonicorn98
We lost the signature...