Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | This haunts me
1 2 3
[quote name="IceCap" date=2017-01-25 13:48:32] I'm the demon who forces all my dragons make bad decisions [/quote]
IceCap wrote on 2017-01-25:
I'm the demon who forces all my dragons make bad decisions
7az1aeY.gif
I actually based my lore on the idea that I'm some spirit controlling everything that happens in my clan lmao... The only reason my lore is ~dark~ is because my dragons have no actual free will, but thats literally because this is a pet site, and nobody knows that except for my clan leader and the psychic
I actually based my lore on the idea that I'm some spirit controlling everything that happens in my clan lmao... The only reason my lore is ~dark~ is because my dragons have no actual free will, but thats literally because this is a pet site, and nobody knows that except for my clan leader and the psychic
Satin Violets brot | they/them
+3 FR hours
FR blog
main blog
deviantArt
I actually have a dragon slightly based off me who's, to some extent, aware of the fourth wall. They have the nickname of 'Dreamweaver' because of their outlandish babbling, actually. Somehow their predictions are always right, though....
I actually have a dragon slightly based off me who's, to some extent, aware of the fourth wall. They have the nickname of 'Dreamweaver' because of their outlandish babbling, actually. Somehow their predictions are always right, though....
.............ZRFPHFU.png
Amri/Abyss || FR+3 || They/Them
zu5O19Q.png
Lore Thread || Tumblr || Toyhouse
zu5O19Q.png
Wish List || Goal List
DaxXxIb.png
[quote name="LibreNoctre" date=2017-01-25 14:14:19] [quote name="@turtlee" date=2017-01-25 14:02:08] [quote name="LoverOfLostSouls" date=2017-01-25 13:23:35] We're the voices in their heads. [/quote] But what about the voices [i]in my[/i] head? Are they angels too? [/quote] Those are your dragons [/quote] Kinda like in the Dragonriders of Pern books? ..anyone else read those?
LibreNoctre wrote on 2017-01-25:
@turtlee wrote on 2017-01-25:
LoverOfLostSouls wrote on 2017-01-25:
We're the voices in their heads.

But what about the voices in my head? Are they angels too?
Those are your dragons
Kinda like in the Dragonriders of Pern books?

..anyone else read those?
5hF3FGk.png
d9YLPfe.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
FObX7rS.png
67158392_vSp.gif 61891918_yysMgzTywen5eM3.gif 79175012_29mIUXHpmIO2jtD.gif
I have my lore set up somewhat like this! Though, the player is an actual god from another world in my case and they are physically there.
I have my lore set up somewhat like this! Though, the player is an actual god from another world in my case and they are physically there.
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
duudee ive had that same thought. its kinda funny because early in the game before i knew about all the lore and everything i attempted at making an oc who watches all of my dragons. some type of goddess/empress deity who is higher than dragons but lesser than the gods. i was never able to put her together visually but she is there in the back of my mind. beautiful as ever

also finally finding some other OFF fans. a truly rare sight indeed
duudee ive had that same thought. its kinda funny because early in the game before i knew about all the lore and everything i attempted at making an oc who watches all of my dragons. some type of goddess/empress deity who is higher than dragons but lesser than the gods. i was never able to put her together visually but she is there in the back of my mind. beautiful as ever

also finally finding some other OFF fans. a truly rare sight indeed
7RSuTOf.pngPgv53XB.pngSYiQlxK.png
pZJYyk4.pngrI18gRz.pngEE2umbT.png
etYYz4O.pngQetF0Qf.pngtLCn0d0.png
6Fjd4rG.pngB1biG2b.pngmlHpBMC.png
1 2 3