Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Jigsaw Sprite Doesn't Load
[quote]Error loading sprite: html5/jigsaw/puzzles/puzzle36.jpg[/quote] This is the first time I've had this error code in the Jigsaw game. I've had similar error codes when playing the coli after new things have been added / post-NotN, so I'm assuming it's related to the new jigsaws? Browser: Firefox 50.1.0 http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=faire&game=jigsaw
Quote:
Error loading sprite: html5/jigsaw/puzzles/puzzle36.jpg

This is the first time I've had this error code in the Jigsaw game. I've had similar error codes when playing the coli after new things have been added / post-NotN, so I'm assuming it's related to the new jigsaws?

Browser: Firefox 50.1.0
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=faire&game=jigsaw
@Jeffygiraffe Usually those errors can be fixed by clearing your browser's cache--- I've never actually seen the error outside of the coliseum though, so you might be right about it being related to the new jigsaw images.
See if a cache clear will fix it up!
@Jeffygiraffe Usually those errors can be fixed by clearing your browser's cache--- I've never actually seen the error outside of the coliseum though, so you might be right about it being related to the new jigsaw images.
See if a cache clear will fix it up!
Tried it again today and got a jigsaw that I'd not had before (disorientated spirit) but I've also not played the jigsaw in ages so I'm not sure if that was one of the newest images :3
Tried it again today and got a jigsaw that I'd not had before (disorientated spirit) but I've also not played the jigsaw in ages so I'm not sure if that was one of the newest images :3
Hi @Jeffygiraffe - It looks like this was probably just a temporary error. The image file in question does exist and it would have been an older puzzle image based on its number. It was probably a brief connection issue -- let me know if it reoccurs!
Hi @Jeffygiraffe - It looks like this was probably just a temporary error. The image file in question does exist and it would have been an older puzzle image based on its number. It was probably a brief connection issue -- let me know if it reoccurs!
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies