Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | poorly describe the game/s your're into
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 128 129
[quote name="NekoNikki" date=2017-01-17 20:30:09] Man goes insane and tries to destroy the world because the girl he loves was turned into a butterfly. [/quote] i cried omg that description. Shadow Hearts: Guy hears voices in his head and spends the entire game trying to upskirt his team mate.
NekoNikki wrote on 2017-01-17:

Man goes insane and tries to destroy the world because the girl he loves was turned into a butterfly.

i cried omg that description.

Shadow Hearts:

Guy hears voices in his head and spends the entire game trying to upskirt his team mate.
+2 FR Time
Overwatch: uhhh a bunch of people go pew pew and the other guys go "bleh im dead!!" and then the people stand on a thing and then they win.
Overwatch: uhhh a bunch of people go pew pew and the other guys go "bleh im dead!!" and then the people stand on a thing and then they win.
[quote name="witchpie" date=2017-01-25 17:16:18] Overwatch: uhhh a bunch of people go pew pew and the other guys go "bleh im dead!!" and then the people stand on a thing and then they win. [/quote] best OW I've seen XD I love it
witchpie wrote on 2017-01-25:

best OW I've seen XD I love it
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
Pokemon: A young child/teen goes around capturing animals and forcing them to do things, like fighting, creating children to make stronger ones, and killing a bunch of them to get an unusual coloured one!

Fire emblem: Play as a special character in a dating sim that is also a strategy game. Chances are you're character dies at the end.

Harvest Moon: Faming! Dating sim! Wow!
Pokemon: A young child/teen goes around capturing animals and forcing them to do things, like fighting, creating children to make stronger ones, and killing a bunch of them to get an unusual coloured one!

Fire emblem: Play as a special character in a dating sim that is also a strategy game. Chances are you're character dies at the end.

Harvest Moon: Faming! Dating sim! Wow!
F13n3.gif UxYYk.gif
Could you click this little egg please?
Neopets Shop.
[
Luigi's mansion,
Rip off ghostbusters.

Sly cooper,
Furry mission impossible.

Spyro,
Too small to fly.

Pokemon,
Ten year olds hold gods captive/peta is concerned.
Luigi's mansion,
Rip off ghostbusters.

Sly cooper,
Furry mission impossible.

Spyro,
Too small to fly.

Pokemon,
Ten year olds hold gods captive/peta is concerned.
OFF by Mortis Ghost
Murder! (now with creepy baseball man and ham child)

Starbound
Everyone is dead!! now go save the universe. or spend a week looking for space cowboys

Minecraft
its boring without mods but with mods its aaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
OFF by Mortis Ghost
Murder! (now with creepy baseball man and ham child)

Starbound
Everyone is dead!! now go save the universe. or spend a week looking for space cowboys

Minecraft
its boring without mods but with mods its aaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Nebula
He / Xe / They
Deviantart at ProtoplanetaryNebula
+2h FR time

GAY PRIDE!
Girl wants to an everyday hero so much, she finds a blue-haired lesbian and destroys a town.
Girl wants to an everyday hero so much, she finds a blue-haired lesbian and destroys a town.
Bioshock: Guy falls into a lake and develops a drug problem.
Bioshock: Guy falls into a lake and develops a drug problem.
farming, monster killing, and marrying furries all wrapped up in one convient emotional plot twist
farming, monster killing, and marrying furries all wrapped up in one convient emotional plot twist
31d6fc6321fea0f5baa60ee6c596c954dd04bd67.png
fus ro over-encumbered
fus ro over-encumbered
ctFAI4k.gif
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 128 129